• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn't we consider Limbus Kim to be stronger than Ruina Kim, BTW? Since that's a distortion and distortions are generally stronger than base.
BTW, are we really scaling Grade 9 Fixers to 9-A when some of them are unenhanced? Like, there is an unaugmented Grade 8 Fixer, and while she's considered an idiot, the fact she can at all perform on a Grade 8 level means that Grade 9s and 8s should not be too superhuman. I'd start the 9-A scaling at Grade 7 on a bare minimum.
Not discounting the feat for Philip, he's definitely at least 9-A. I'm just discounting it for, you know, the washed up ones.
Yeah, even at his worst Philip is Grade 5 without EGO.

But regarding Grade 9, the Verse Page puts the generic ones in the range of "9-C, possibly 9-A" since Finn is there to show unaugmented people can at least get into the Fixer work (even if they don't generally last long).

Him and any other unaugmented outliers would probably just be flat out 9-C.

BTW, one speed thing...

One book in LoR comments on body augmentations being able to give you "the speed to leap across multiple city-blocks in a split second". Since the wiki seems to use city blocks as being 100 meters across by default and a split second is no more than half a second while multiple is at least two...

100 meters times at least 2 in no more than half a second = 400 m/s.

Who does this scale to, though, I wonder...

BTW, one speed thing...

One book in LoR comments on body augmentations being able to give you "the speed to leap across multiple city-blocks in a split second". Since the wiki seems to use city blocks as being 100 meters across by default and a split second is no more than half a second while multiple is at least two...

100 meters times at least 2 in no more than half a second = 400 m/s.

This isn’t too out of the ordinary, j believe I. Leviathan someone gets over a full story building.

BTW, are we really scaling Grade 9 Fixers to 9-A when some of them are unenhanced? Like, there is an unaugmented Grade 8 Fixer, and while she's considered an idiot, the fact she can at all perform on a Grade 8 level means that Grade 9s and 8s should not be too superhuman. I'd start the 9-A scaling at Grade 7 on a bare minimum.
Grade 9s are like that because there's still some encountered by the time Yesod's floor shows up, which is where the feat is. 9 and 8 were similar to 3 in that they were supposed to be largely context based anyways with having the "at least low end, possibly high end" when there somehow is no other context but you still have a profile worth making. An unaugmented grade 8 just kinda doesn't make sense based on how much Finn was being chided for it down at grade 9, who even is that?
Right now all 9-As because nobody's calced non proselyte bullet deflection for a higher result for people at that 5ish range yet. Uncalced feats are why I'm holding off on posting Yujin for now, main ones I'm looking to do or get done are that and the part in Limbus canto 5 where they throw hooks at a pirate ship and yank it over.

I forget the specifics, but doesn't Argalia repeatedly FTE the Fullstop Office? Even the lowest Grade from them, Stephen, is able to block a bullet as seen in his combat cards, doesn't this provide a decent additional justification for current speed rankings?

Argalia's a color fixer and as such barely scales to anyone. His feat is uncalcable but realistically is ridiculously fast (In the space between the shot hitting Eileen, the dude ran in from outside the room, inspected the bullet well enough to tell who made it, then blocked it with his hand). People actually at that level being able to deflect bullets is what I'm saying nobody's made a calc for yet.

Feel like the Pianist art and the art of the aftermath of the Urban Plague Yuna fought could be usable for tier calcs as an aside.

Edit: https://tiphereth.zasz.su/cards/402004/

Grade 5 non-melee Fixers are able to block bullets at least.
Let's make it a "barely" thing, since he clearly is struggling. Make it so that it takes the whole time between the bullet being fired and reaching him from a reasonable distance (the distance from whenever this encounter happened, or full screen distance in game) for the blocking movement to occur. Assume a baseline bullet speed like from the weapons used by these first Fixers to use firearms.

How fast does it get? I'm betting Faster-Than-Eye, but that's it.

Last edited:
Let's make it a "barely" thing, since he clearly is struggle. Make it so that it takes the whole time between the bullet being fired and reaching him from a reasonable distance (the distance from whenever this encounter happened, or full screen distance in game) for the blocking movement to occur. Assume a baseline bullet speed like from the weapons used by these first Fixers to use firearms.

How fast does it get? I'm betting Faster-Than-Eye, but that's it.
The distance is pretty unknown but it's either very near or over a building away judging from other card arts.

Edit: Does feel like these two could be used somehow. https://tiphereth.zasz.su/keypages/230007/ This being relevant to the first one.

Last edited:
I feel section scaling is a bit trickier than grade scaling because the differences in association matter more there, also I believe the only section 3 that we've seen outside of Limbus was Hana Association which clearly isn't really a normal one.
Had a look at Sections in the Artbooks and, at the very least, Section Directors are generally 1 grade higher than their respective section. Hana's the exception but they're the "Head" of the Associations (well, not really, but you get the point) so they're fine as an outlier since even Section 4 is expected to be somewhat helpful against a Star of the City (at least in securing the perimeter). Could at least help for Limbus stuff (like Cinqlair being Grade 3).

Last edited:
Just gonna drop by to say the following I got from a quick google search

"Average road width in the Seoul 1990-2014 expansion area was 5.6 meters, compared to 7.62 meters in its pre-1990 area." (Source:http://atlasofurbanexpansion.org/cities/view/Seoul#:~:text=Average road width in the,in its pre-1990 area.)

Dunno if that'll help much
Add to it the average building depth and we can say they're about that far away.
So... well, let's highball it to 8 meters for a sec. How fast should the bullets be, soundspeed? 400 m/s?

8/400 = 0.02 seconds of reaction time, or subsonic.
That should be the baseline for the enemies they're fighting against on the building picture, provided they didn't get completely wiped upon receiving those shots, which... doesn't seem like they're complete fodder like that? So Subsonic.

As for the one where they're in front of one another, I have no idea how you can trigonometry scale from their height differences. Can we assume the two characters in Not Another Step actually should have about the same height, then use the named character's height and pixel scale their distances?

Never expected Woki to be a gacha gamers as well lmao
I actually just keep up with the story of Limbus through Crimson and Junko (as well as youtube) I don't have it installed lol

I actually just keep up with the story of Limbus through Crimson and Junko (as well as youtube) I don't have it installed lol
We have some nice lore dumps from Dante's Notes in Limbus btw.

Seems the wiki has the ones we got so far.

Off-topic but what's been the hardest boss in the game for people who play Limbus? Ahab trio was probably the hardest for me.

Off-topic but what's been the hardest boss in the game for people who play Limbus? Ahab trio was probably the hardest for me.
Current Limbus or including pre-nerfs? I had a bad time with Kromer pre-nerf since my best stuff was bleed.

Nowadays, idk but Erlking did kill me once and Dongbaek Spicebush nearly got me.

I only did Ahab trio once and I managed to just whittle them down one by one so I probably got lucky with them.

Current Limbus or including pre-nerfs? I had a bad time with Kromer pre-nerf since my best stuff was bleed.

Nowadays, idk but Erlking did kill me once and Dongbaek Spicebush nearly got me.

I only did Ahab trio once and I managed to just whittle them down one by one so I probably got lucky with them.
I had to do Ahab trio a dozen times to beat them. Kromer was fine for me pre-nerf, since I didn't really use bleed except for Hong Lu.

Def Ahab trio for me. Only fight I ended up winning after post-nerf. Erlking Heathcliff I got lucky a few times mid-way thanks to Faust and Meursault's healing as well as going full sinking with Ishmael, Heathcliff, and Outis

Yknow if the Ordeals ever get evaluated and gain their own profiles, I hope people setting up VS matches with them will put the beginning flavor text of whichever Ordeal they’re using. (& the end flavor text if the match comes out in favor of the opponent of the Ordeal)

Back