• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Projectile Dodging Feats

I haven't checked the details but the page seems very well made, and it will be very helpful for new members who want to try a bit of calcing on their own.

I was considering adding a separate section for explosive dodging feats, such as a character outpacing a grenade, or reacting to an explosion. Not sure if an explosive would qualify as a projectile however.

Perhaps we should wait for more input for other calc group members? Regardless, the Projectile Dodging Feats page will be posted as a regular page.

For the angsizing part a reference to the Angsizing section of the Calculation Guide is probably sufficicent (less duplication is less duplication and stuff).

A reference to the Aim Dodging page might be good as well here.

I don't understand much about weapons, but isn't a Desert eagle rather high end on the handgun side? For listing a more average handgun speed, maybe orientation on the 9x19mm Parabellum bullet speed would be a good idea, given that it seems to be the most popular type of bullet.

For the final version I would probably remove the Pragma Spathe, and if it's just because the calculations afterwards become impossible if inserting it.

"A standard rifle is fired, with the muzzle velocity of the bullet said to be 370m" You probably mean m/s.

Thanks for the credit, I really appreciate it.

This is quite good, it will surely help to determinate reactions

@DT: I have edited the page according to your suggestions. Any other thoughts?

Also, should I add the projectile dodging feats to the "Policies'" in the Wiki Navigation bar? I know how to do it.

If you transmit the information from the blog into a regular page, I can add a front page link.

Back