• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse: Revival Discussion Thread

e602f5a6e9c2d7f9f7e4e5b1f38f21ce1534014821_full.png

Greetings! This Discussion Thread is made to revive the Puella Magi verse, as it has many issues:
  • Outdated in general
  • Lacks scans and references
  • Has lots of pointless stuff
  • Most of the links are dead
  • Most of (if not all) the calculations need to be replaced with new ones up to current standards
  • Is severely lacking in research and feats
This is made pretty much due to the inactivity of @SomebodyData and @Beast_Zero_Gudako, who were the main verse' suppoters. If they can pop up here, it'd be very appreciated!

I hope I can gather supporters to help in the verse revival here!

e602f5a6e9c2d7f9f7e4e5b1f38f21ce1534014821_full.png

Greetings! This Discussion Thread is made to revive the Puella Magi verse, as it has many issues:
  • Outdated in general
  • Lacks scans and references
  • Has lots of pointless stuff
  • Most of the links are dead
  • Most of (if not all) the calculations need to be replaced with new ones up to current standards
  • Is severely lacking in research and feats
This is made pretty much due to the inactivity of @SomebodyData and @Beast_Zero_Gudako, who were the main verse' suppoters. If they can pop up here, it'd be very appreciated!

I hope I can gather supporters to help in the verse revival here!

Guess we can nuke the old thread to oblivion lol

There are already high PMMM strength articles in my community, although the rules are different, they can be used as a reference.
My English is not good, it may look a bit strange.

In 2021, based on interviews, it was concluded that(Don't worry about infinity, countless)
There are countless parallel worlds on a timeline, with a timeline of 2-A (in doubt)
A record=single universe=countless parallel worlds, countless timelines,Madoka reshaped all the universes, and in the plot, a feather can crush the universe.She is an existence that transcends worldview.
From this perspective, Madoka may reach a low1-C , but a certain award winner came with his novel.
Null Magical Girl (非–魔法少女 Naru Mahō Shōjo) is a light novel spin-off in the Puella Magi franchise, written by Gengen Kusano.
Null Magical Girl was published in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica 10th Anniversary Book, with releases of each chapter corresponding to the releases of next volumes of the Anniversary Book. The first chapter was released on June 25, 2021, the second on September 7th 2021, and the third and final on December 25th 2021.
There is a high 1-B inside this

2-A is also something that comes from the original show already.

In the original script, when Madoka shoots the arrows towards the universes, it's straight up said that she affected all the parallel worlds, and that said arrows divided themselves infinitely even twice. This already implies that there are infinite universes.

In the PSP game it's also straight up said that she can shoot infinite arrows at once as well.
A record=single universe=countless parallel worlds, countless timelines,Madoka reshaped all the universes, and in the plot, a feather can crush the universe.She is an existence that transcends worldview.
Uhm... what? Where is said that a single timeline contains countless universes?
Null Magical Girl (非–魔法少女 Naru Mahō Shōjo) is a light novel spin-off in the Puella Magi franchise, written by Gengen Kusano.
Null Magical Girl was published in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica 10th Anniversary Book, with releases of each chapter corresponding to the releases of next volumes of the Anniversary Book. The first chapter was released on June 25, 2021, the second on September 7th 2021, and the third and final on December 25th 2021.
There is a high 1-B inside this
Is that even canon though? I have plans for 6D Low 1-C but what is this?

2-A也已经来到了起始节目。

在原剧本中,当小圆向宇宙发射箭时,直播了当地球说她影响了所有的平行世界,而说箭无限制地分裂了自己乃至两次。这已经暗淡地存在于无限的宇宙中。

在PSP游戏中也直截了当地说她也可以一次射出无限制箭

嗯……什么?哪里说一条时间线包含无数宇宙?

那甚至是佳能吗?我有6D Low 1-C的计划,但这是什么?
In the personal plot of Akemi Homura, two Akemi Homura traverse different parallel worlds on their respective timelines, and in the plot, Akemi Homura is described as traversing countless parallel worlds.

I have something else to do for now, wait for me to sort it out. Null Magical Girl has an English translation on Twitter, which is not too high. 1-B may not necessarily translate, but according to the author's words, it can determine 11 dimensions and an infinite gap

In the personal plot of Akemi Homura, two Akemi Homura traverse different parallel worlds on their respective timelines, and in the plot, Akemi Homura is described as traversing countless parallel worlds.
This can just mean that the Homuras simply went through their sets of timelines. In the manga is also said that Madoka affected all the different timelines, meaning that universes = timelines = parallel worlds in the terminology.
I have something else to do for now, wait for me to sort it out. Null Magical Girl has an English translation on Twitter, which is not too high. 1-B may not necessarily translate, but according to the author's words, it can determine 11 dimensions and an infinite gap
Uhm... source?

At the end of Wraith Arc, Akemi Homura said, 'All parallel worlds - all time axes - all universes'. This is a progressive relationship.
Because there are many authors, and different authors have different views on the timeline and parallel world, I only chose the highest one. However, the latest April Fool's Day event can prove that there are countless parallel worlds in a universe.

这只是意味着霍穆拉斯简单通过了他们的时间线。在漫画中也有人说,马多卡影响了所有不同的时间线,意思是宇宙=时间线=平行世界的术语。

呃...来源
I have some that are not in English, I need to find some in English

Alr.

Maybe we should also make stuff explaining why all mangas are canon, including the PSP game too.
There is "no main Canon" in Puella Magi....

And also, both spin offs and Madoka's Netflix series are made by [Magica quartet] and most of the Staff involved in the majority of productions

That's nice ye.

Plus iirc in Homura Tamura they made the "hey everything is in a multiverse", same with Magia Record iirc.

lmgBB
I took photos of all the useful information in my community. Although none of it is in English, I hope it can help everyone.

In the community over there: high 1B=∞ Λ ∞. The theory of the baby universe has emerged in null magic girl. When a black hole is born in the universe, a new universe will be created, and the new universe will also give birth to a black hole, creating a new universe. The number of black holes in an infinite universe is infinite, and the author also mentioned on Twitter that the black hole universe is countable and infinite. In infinite time, the universe will give birth to a black hole of ∞ Λ ∞=a universe of ∞ Λ ∞

宇宙は生殖する。 【宇宙内部の特異点は、それ自体が独立した別の宇宙なのだ】。
恒星が超新星爆発を起こし、【ブラックホールになることは、子ども宇宙が誕生したことになる】。 子どもたちのなかで、ブラックホールができやすい宇宙はさらなる子孫を持つことができる。 【これが何世代もくり返されることで】、宇宙は大量のブラックホールを生みだすように進化していく。
The universe reproduces. A singularity in the interior of the universe forms a separate universe in and of itself. When astar dies as a supernova and becomes a black hole, a childuniverse has been born. Among these children, the blackhole-prone universes produce further offspring. As thisprocess is repeated over and over for generations, theuniverse becomes a massive black hole.

I feel like he just wanking or saying outta straight from his headcanon so better just ignore it
Yeah.

Besides Madoka is absolutely Higher Dimensional compared to the multiverse, the law of cycles holds all the timelines as records Madoka can play frame by frame and it's refereed as a higher plane in literally every possible media ever.

I can extrapolate to 6D given Homura's hammerspace is called 4th dimensional, thus maybe implying that Madoka is not beyond just 3+1 dimensions, but 4+1 instead, but It's kinda shaky.

Yeah.

Besides Madoka is absolutely Higher Dimensional compared to the multiverse, the law of cycles holds all the timelines as records Madoka can play frame by frame and it's refereed as a higher plane in literally every possible media ever.

I can extrapolate to 6D given Homura's hammerspace is called 4th dimensional, thus maybe implying that Madoka is not beyond just 3+1 dimensions, but 4+1 instead, but It's kinda shaky.
That's the problem, kinda shaky....but it will be very hard to make it pass throught the strictness of this site has
Iirc that was also happened on PMMM massive upgrade before, the tier 1 wasn't lasted a days lmao

That's the problem, kinda shaky....but it will be very hard to make it pass throught the strictness of this site has
Iirc that was also happened on PMMM massive upgrade before, the tier 1 wasn't lasted a days lmao
It was because the previous argument was argued very, VERY poorly. But now Tier 1 standards are lessened, so we can argue it again.

Though the tiering of the God tiers is the last of our problems right now, as the scaling of the magical girls is just horrendous, same with P&A, incomplete af.

Null Magical Girl
In the story, Kyubey confirms the grand unified theory of the universe, and there are three and four dimensions in the story. The fragments of the fourth dimension fell into the third dimension universe, clarifying their infinite size. On Twitter, someone asked the author if they have eleven dimensions, and the author replied that they can think in that direction.

Last edited:
宇宙は生殖する。 【宇宙内部の特異点は、それ自体が独立した別の宇宙なのだ】。
恒星が超新星爆発を起こし、【ブラックホールになることは、子ども宇宙が誕生したことになる】。 子どもたちのなかで、ブラックホールができやすい宇宙はさらなる子孫を持つことができる。 【これが何世代もくり返されることで】、宇宙は大量のブラックホールを生みだすように進化していく。
The universe reproduces. A singularity in the interior of the universe forms a separate universe in and of itself. When astar dies as a supernova and becomes a black hole, a childuniverse has been born. Among these children, the blackhole-prone universes produce further offspring. As thisprocess is repeated over and over for generations, theuniverse becomes a massive black hole.
What do you think of the tetrahedron in Chapter 1?I think it is superior to this.

My opinion is not convincing. I believe that the differences in dimensions can be clearly seen on regular tetrahedrons.
I don't think tetrahedron is directly related to dimension, because the description is like, it is not clear, and I think it should be H1-B.By the way, can you write a blog?

Magia RecordIt is really very backward, but I think tier2 and above are even more backward.
The thing is that given that Madoka and UKG are basically made of all the verse (Madoka has all the powers of the magical girls due to them being part of the Law of Cycles, aka Madoka herself, while for UKG instead she has the powers of all the witches as she's made of all the despair of the magical girls) we'd need 1st to work on the regular Magical Girls, as they're the fundamental blocks for the God tiers.

Back