• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As the sole person who knows about LC in the entire site and of the few that knows DSP, I will help a fellow obscure verse liker and say I think it's... fine?

Thread so sad
Sad so thread
...something that rhymes with thread.

It's not a statement.

Noishinsu can generate earthquates, that happen to be magnitude 4.

But is it consistent? Also going by the video it seems a bit weird physics wise.

Pulseman literally has no feats outside of this.

Unless you wanna count him being hurt by regular 9-B enemies, but I'm pretty sure it's game mechanics since he one-shots all of them.

After my experience with Barney, more proof is needed rather than just the screen shaking.

Do the controls are afffected at least or something?

Ok, I hardly see the thread having more attention than this and the feat isn't contradicted by anything.

I'll keep the thread open in case someone has anything else to add and upgrade the characters.

Back