• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Good VS Pure Evil

Anyways, since he isn't "truly angered" anymore, that doesn't exactly apply. If he's bored with the realm he exists in now, going to a new realm would probably be amazing for him.

Yep.

Also, still, I feel HOSTLESS would watch something like The Twilight Zone (he still hasn't finished that BTW).

Probably. HOSTLESS' nature as a cranky old monster should definitely make Cool Cat do that first thing.

I'm not adding your vote, we're using Godmodes for the 90 billionth time, if you want to have their first keys go make your own thread

Tbh I might actually make an animation of this fight. Sounds fun.

Obviously the ending will be more graphic than this one, but it's not a simulation.

I genuinely want to know how HOSTLESS could definitively kill/incap/BFR Cool Cat before he gets fricked on.

Just to be clear, when I "bullshitted" him, he became more popular than ever and made it into the top 5 most popular profiles for a bit.

I get it. But seriously, you've bullshitted him to where you literally want him to win every time. I'm not deciding what godmodes can or can't do anymore.

I never said you were. I'm saying that you say I'm never cheering against Cool Cat, but you really don't do that either.

Back