• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puri Puri Prisoner vs Jabra

This match seems fun.

Current PPP. In character. Speed Equalized.

Takes place where Puri Puri Prisoner encountered Nyan and the prisoners.

Votes for Jabra:

Votes for PPP: 3

Is PPP scaling to the same thing Genos scales? If so when at half power he'd be comparable to Base Jabra considering he's around 200 Kilotons via having a Doriki of 2180. In a close battle the Regenerationn would be useful, but Jabra can transform himself (ignore the key format, it's wrong to have different keys for a transformation anyway) or use Tekkai Kenpo to increase his raw power.

Jabra's also much more versatile with the Rokushiki, considering he can fly, send air slashes with his feet or just stab PPP with his claws using Shigan (tho he might be able to heal from these).

Speed not equal? Then they could be comparable in speed while Jabra is at base, but he'd get much faster with Soru to blitz PPP.

Voting Jabra.

Puri Puri Prisoner fodderized a baseline high 7-C at half of his strength.

He seemed to get even stronger with his reactive evolution vs Nyan but idk how much.

Well, that would make him last more against Jabra.

Still, Jabra has different amps to maintain the difference and use his tools to take care of him.

Nope.

Wait, PPP has 7-B durability? Then Jabra isn't getting past that. Changing vote, I guess.

I guess? I think it could either way, but I'll wait for more input so I'm not changing votes each post I write :p.

Easy Thanos :p.

Uhm... yes, but Jabra is somewhat sadistic and cocky. He doesn't go for the kill most of the time. He'd try to fool PPP or torture him.

I guess that if he notices that he's not doing any damage he'd go for the head. Dunno.

Hmmm, if the bristle armor is the problem, then switching to Lucci could be good.

Anyways, since no specific Jabra is chosen, I'm going with Base Jabra, who is High 7-C. Base Jabra is around 176KT, but when he transformed, his power is amplified, so it is >176KT but is <526KT. And when he transformed, his speed is increased as well, and that's not including Soru in the equation so Jabra likely has the speed advantage by a lot.

Rokushiki provides versatility for Jabra to implement like Geppo to stay out of PPP's range of attack and launched attacks from afar with Rankyaku. However, the problem with this is that with PPP's Bristile Armor, he is very much able to tank it easily [Even though I don't think his Bristle Armor should be rated as City Level since he didn't fully tanked Garou's punches but whatevs].

Jabra has Kami-e that gives him enhanced flexibility, allowing him to dodge attacks more fluently than before and with a speed advantage granted by his Zoan and Soru, PPP is not going to land much blows.

And there's the fact that while Jabra is not going to do a lot to PPP clad in his Bristle Armor, PPP is not going to hurt Jabra much. From above, PPP is far above Baseline High 7-C, but I don't know how effective his blows will be compared to Jabra's high defense, that could be amplified by Tekkai, granting him an almost hard defense, which he could move and attack while influenced by Tekkai.

As an experienced assassin, I'm sure when Jabra noticed his attack aren't doing much when aim at his Bristile Armor, he will try to aim somewhere where it is not covering or try some deception to lower PPP's guard and do a sneak attack. I wonder how PPP will react to Jabra's deception as Jabra likes to tells tall tales like he did with Sanji to get opponent to lower their guard so he can score a free hit.

So, while PPP has the greater durability when clad in his Bristle Armor, he lack versatility against Jabra, who is stronger, faster, and flexible. Jabra can avoid PPP's attacks easily with a higher speed and Kami-e and even when caught off-guard, he can use Tekkai to amplified his defense so PPP's attacks are not that harmful.

Fair. I'd like to have some input on a OPM supporter tho, since this seems to be really close.

Something to take into consideration is PPP's reactive evolution.

Also the terrain, it's a pretty narrow arena so geppo might not be as useful.

I wait for OPM supporters for details on PPP's Reactive Evolution

@ Tetsucabrah- Can you link the OPM chapter for the location of this battle.

Eh. It doesn't seem too troublesome for a base Jabra. His Zoan form is far bigger tho and it might have some troubles.

Oh I didn't even realize. Even with Puri Puri's recent feats he's still not using full power.

Full power is when he buffs up and gets fully naked. lol

Back