• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I only created this because there was a discussion in the "strongest" thread.

Phoenix821 said:
Put Q against an Umineko character would that be fair?
They can't bypass High Godly

Sadly there's basically no one in High 1C who can give them a fight let alone challenge them.

I think Phoenix meant with his 1-B key, but even then, the Umineko 1-B's can battle 1-A's, and I have it on good authority they will be raised to that when Umineko gets revised.

Anyway, @Pachi

The Q Continuum is vastly stronger than a single Q, and the Q-Prophet is stronger than both.

Never, assuming such a matchup would be subjected to the concept of fairness, would be ridiculous.

Q has no chance.

Closing, this is a stomp thread for Q and the latter may be upgraded to where this match will become even more pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back