• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about bleach soul edition

Can the soul pressure of the characters in Bleach work on people with soul resistance? For example, Sasuke has soul resistance. Can Zaraki's soul pressure break this resistance?
Yeah it can work on people even if they have resistance. Sasuke Soul resistance is weak to resist soul crush. Soul crush has so many properties: The Spiritual force (For the Soul), Physical Force (the crushing effect like Aizen forcing down Grimmjow), Emotional effect (fear inducement), and Paralysis. Even if you resist the Spiritual force, you can't escape the rest.

Yeah it can work on people even if they have resistance. Sasuke Soul resistance is weak to resist soul crush. Soul crush has so many properties: The Spiritual force (For the Soul), Physical Force (the crushing effect like Aizen forcing down Grimmjow), Emotional effect (fear inducement), and Paralysis. Even if you resist the Spiritual force, you can't escape the rest.
Thank you 🙏

No, according to the new profile made by Us69, so6p users are resistant to soul erasure A High 6A Soul Crush cannot break Sasuke's resistance

We don't have an accepted layer scheme currently, but soul crush does have feats of bypassing resistance.

I don't know what our standards are exactly, but I find this conception that a verse can't be argued to have any hax layers without going through the thread stupid.

Well, but that's how it works, in the same way that you can't argue in a VS Thread for a character's powers that aren't in their profile.
That being how it works isn't a reposnse to what I said 🗿

That's not a good analogy. It's not like layers even directly go into the profiles directly, they're just something the community agrees on, and I don't think you need a specific post for it in order for it to be arguable on a VS thread.

This is all my opinion of course.

According to Zaraki's explanation, Soul Crush is when a person with a higher Reiatsu crushes a person with a weaker Reiatsu I remember .H6A Someone cannot break the resistance of 5B someone
But for this to happen, there must be spiritual power = physical power in the universe, right?

While I'm here, let me ask you something, let's say a character's physical attribute is 5-B and the opposing character is High 6-A. Let's assume that the level 5-B character can resist all of Rc's properties. So can a layered RC crush the character in question?
Like my message (I'm not a beggar)
I did

While I'm here, let me ask you something, let's say a character's physical attribute is 5-B and the opposing character is High 6-A. Let's assume that the level 5-B character can resist all of Rc's properties. So can a layered RC crush the character in question?

I did
First of all, thank you, if by rc you mean sc, tell me.
The character scales to 5b, okay, but that doesn't prove that the character's soul power is 5b.
SC works directly against those whose reiatsu (spirit power) is lower than itself.
So the important thing is that in the verse, soul power = physical power, otherwise it will work and soul resistance layered scye will not work.

First of all, thank you, if by rc you mean sc, tell me.
The character scales to 5b, okay, but that doesn't prove that the character's soul power is 5b.
SC works directly against those whose reiatsu (spirit power) is lower than itself.
So the important thing is that in the verse, soul power = physical power, otherwise it will work and soul resistance layered scye will not work.
Ah so just because your Physical strengt superior,that does'nt mean your Spirit power/Reatsu also comparable correct?at least outverse

Which means someone with physically Stronger body can withstand the physical effect of Reatsu Crush but not the others....

If someone has a complete immunity to soul manipulation due to not having a soul, would reiatsu still affect them? I understand that reiatsu can still physically crush things, but isn't that because almost everything in the Bleach verse possesses spiritual properties?

If someone has a complete immunity to soul manipulation due to not having a soul, would reiatsu still affect them? I understand that reiatsu can still physically crush things, but isn't that because almost everything in the Bleach verse possesses spiritual properties?
Imo they Will resist the spiritual aspect but got caught againts the Physical crush

But wouldn't the physical crush not work outside the verse since spiritual particles are a verse-specific thing in Bleach?
No since Reiatsu in series is constructed of Reishi, which is spiritual matter itself. It's because of this composition that Reiatsu produces physical force, and possesses physical properties like mass and density. So even if verse equalization doesn't occur, or someone doesn't have a soul, Bleach Characters can still "Reiatsu Crush" them, at least physically.

Sasuke has resistance to every single thing you just listed. Soul crush won't work on him unless the person has higher ap . In that instance the physical force part would be what would crush him. He can resist soul crush from everyone relative or weaker than him

Back