• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Mid Regeneration

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Mid regeneration means healing from decapitation and severe brain damage, and the latter includes recovering from being shot in the head, as I saw on some profiles.
But say that a character can regenerate from a bullet through the brain but not regrow lost limbs, recover from horizontal bisection or such, which is rated as low-mid.
Should said character still have mid regen?

If that's the case, then "Regeneration (Mid: Managed to regenerate from being shot in the head. They can only regenerate whatever damage their brain or head takes, however)" should be written on their profile.

A good example is this guy.

Thank you, the character I meant (for which I will make a profile in the future) can basically regenerate from being riddled by bullets and stabbed, head included, and various organ damage, but would be unable to regrow an arm, and bisection and decapitation would kill her.
Anyway, specifying seems the best way.

Back