• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about The Batter

That shouldn't stop someone from Reality Warping him, doesn't explain flight, and would logically apply to his first key, as well.

Okay time to drop the bomb.

The Batter shouldn't gain any abilities from the player. At all. The Player does nothing but control the Batter.

On the same note, the Player shouldn't be 2-C.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Okay time to drop the bomb.
The Batter shouldn't gain any abilities from the player. At all. The Player does nothing but control the Batter.

On the same note, the Player shouldn't be 2-C.
Why shouldn't Player be 2-C? didn't they multiple create timelines?

On side note, OFF profiles that aren't Batter are kinda old and need revising

They can create savefiles. Which are never referred to as being canon in the game. Certain characters acknowledge that the game is, well, a game, yes, but nothing states that savefiles are canon. It's not useable.

One problem with players in general is that, even if the save files are timelines, they very clearly cannot use the power that lets them delete/create them for anything other than that.

Since this is still open, I want to ask somethings to

When does The Batter showed Conceptual Manip

I ended the game (good game btw), but I don't remember so much when does he showed the ability to affect concepts or something like that

Azh'Voroph said:
Since this is still open, I want to ask somethings to
When does The Batter showed Conceptual Manip

I ended the game (good game btw), but I don't remember so much when does he showed the ability to affect concepts or something like that
Probably something to do with purification.

Azh'Voroph said:
Purification? I don't think so
There's nothing that states that the purification affects abstract concepts or somethingl ike that
I mean as in The Batter embodies concept of purification. Though I'm not sure.

The limited Conceptual Manipulation comes from The Batter being able to imbue his attacks with certain elements, which are treated like concepts in OFF.

Back