• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about the "Holy Trinity of 'Can't Interact With Me' passives" and higher dimensionality.

So, I ended up in a minor discussion that I want some clarification of, purely for a hypothetical scenario. For the hypothetical scenario, I will be using
Arceus and Gilgamesh (as they were the ones that made me wonder the hypothetical scenario in the first place).
AFAIK, Gilgamesh's Low 1-C key is 6D (and for the sake of argument, let's assume it is), and I can't find any feats of him interacting with Acausality 5 or Transduality 2 (and for the sake of argument, let's assume he has none).
Does Gilgamesh, being one dimension higher, stomp, or does Arceus' "Them destroying Arceus does not equal Arceus gets destroyed by them" from Aca 5 or "Arceus is both/neither destroyed and/nor not destroyed" from TD2 force a stalemate? And while Nonexistent Physiology Nature 2 isn't part of the equation (as I think Gilgamesh may have feats of interacting with that), which side would it otherwise lean towards for this argument?

Or asked simpler, can a higher-dimensional being bypass Aca5, TD2, and/or NEP2 from lower-dimensional beings, without feats of interacting with those abilities?

Last edited:
From what I remember Aca5 and TD2 can be bypassed via them destroying the lower dimensional begins setting, but in the end, there will still be Nothingness which is why NEP Type 1 & 2 would be safe as long as the higher-dimensional being can't interact with NEP.

In fact, destroying the reality is meaningless due to being Beyond Dimensional Existence as a whole

From what I remember Aca5 and TD2 can be bypassed via them destroying the lower dimensional begins setting, but in the end, there will still be Nothingness which is why NEP Type 1 & 2 would be safe as long as the higher-dimensional being can't interact with NEP.
In this scenario, the lower-dimensional being IS the setting. Does that change anything?

It's meaningless....

The Cosmology exists IN the mind of the entity. I'll repeat, destroying it is meaningless. You'll only clear his mind

Just give up. Can't beat Arceus at all.

If you want someone who can beat him, look at tier 1A and up

It's meaningless....

The Cosmology exists IN the mind of the entity. I'll repeat, destroying it is meaningless. You'll only clear his mind
At the level of Tier 1 characters, that's completely and utterly irrelevant.

Just give up. Can't beat Arceus at all.

If you want someone who can beat him, look at tier 1A and up
Nope. Plenty of characters in Low 1-C and above can pull it off. There's nothing Arceus has that's rare here. To paraphrase a song from a fantastic animated movie, "He's playing with the big boys now!" The entire trinity is uncommon, but not unheard of. Besides, this is not what I'm doing here. I just used Arceus as the character in the example, because Arceus and Gilgamesh were the ones that made me think about it in the first place.

Simon can't beat him. Being higher dimensional is meaningless
. There, your main question is answered.

Now can we move on?

Nope. Plenty of characters in Low 1-C and above can pull it off. There's nothing Arceus has that's rare here. To paraphrase a song from a fantastic animated movie, "He's playing with the big boys now!" The entire trinity is uncommon, but not unheard of. Besides, this is not what I'm doing here. I just used Arceus as the character in the example, because Arceus and Gilgamesh were the ones that made me think about it in the first place.
LOL. Can you name them? I didn't SEE A SINGLE person in your list.

LOL. Can you name them? I didn't SEE A SINGLE person in your list.
Tier 1 is where Digimon, Shin Megami Tensei, The Elder Scrolls, god-tier Marvel and DC, Umineko, and other such monsters reside. All of these 'verses have characters below 1-A that can mop Arceus.

That's silly...... I quite remember I mentioned the characters you'll find who can beat him are tier 1A and up

Digimon can't do shit

Didn't I make a thread a week ago to find characters who can beat Arceus

So why make another one??
Clearly, you don't understand the point of this thread. It isn't to find characters that can beat Arceus. It is to ask "Can you bypass these 3 types of hax with dimensionality". Also I saw that thread, and I remember the llama getting shredded in it.

Back