• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Tier 0/questionable omnipotence

"Beings that are boundlessly above absolutely everything, including existence and nonexistence, possibility, causality, dualism and non-dualism, the concepts of life and death, and their analogues at any level."

And their analogues at any level

Does this mean that Tier 0 characters are boundless even from themselves. If it is, may someone give a detailed explanation.

They are boundless compared to everything else, but are given that tier due to scale, not because omnipotence is possible to prove.

I know that Tier 0 characters are boundless compared to everything else but does this mean that they're also boundlessly above themselves?

I do not think so, no, but they likely exist on all levels, so some aspects may be higher than others.

Oh.. So some aspects may be higher than others Can you elaborate more briefly please? Or better, an example.

We cannot comprehend tier 0.

We cannot give words to an actual tier 0.

Tier 0 is "I am beyond anything and nothing, everything is a facet of me".

As such, we rate them above everything. But you cant really prove that they are 0 because "something may be higher", thus the Questionable part.

Back