• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question of Scale and multiplier

Hello, I have a question, if a character (X) fights against two characters (Y) and (Z), each of them is equal in strength and durability (X = Y = Z), and then character X has a special attack capable of killing Y and Z with a one-shot, does that mean the special attack is 2 times the value of character X?

Now take this same character (X), he fights with a character (Y) with strength and durability similar to yours and he has a special attack that, in addition to giving Y a one-shot, causes a certain amount of destruction, this means that the Can the destruction value be added to the durability value of character Y?

1. no? why would it be 2x?

2. which ones one shotting which in this scenario im confused
1 - Because a single attack has the power to kill two characters of the same durability at once, I found the situation quite similar to Krillin's scale in Dragon Ball Z, where one of his attacks was divided by 6 and one of these fractions resulted in a one-shot. on a character that scales above 29 exactons, making him have 6x the AP.

2 - The attack is from character X

Hello, I have a question, if a character (X) fights against two characters (Y) and (Z), each of them is equal in strength and durability (X = Y = Z), and then character X has a special attack capable of killing Y and Z with a one-shot, does that mean the special attack is 2 times the value of character X?
No, since we don´t know the specifically power gap of the verse for an one-shot, the difference of power between X special attack and his durability is unknown

Now take this same character (X), he fights with a character (Y) with strength and durability similar to yours and he has a special attack that, in addition to giving Y a one-shot, causes a certain amount of destruction, this means that the Can the destruction value be added to the durability value of character Y?
Let me elaborate, X releases an attack that one-shot Y (but don´t kill him) and causes a amount of destruction? If that is the case i think that it would be a durability feat

Back