• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question regarding Palkia vs Goku Xeno thread

No reason as far as i know, especialy since it's in the DBH verse and that Goku is confirmed to be able to **** it up.

Should ask Zenkai though, he's the one who know the most about DBH as far as i know.

But can't he still nuke it even after transforming into SSJ4. Wouldn't he being passively present their would destroy the place or him charging more power?

Omegas03 said:
The thread had Goku starting at SSJ4 so no nuking I think.
I mean, he can still nuke it, he just need to power up or attack, what nuke the whole thing is the transformation alone and i can't think of a single time where changing form had more power than the highter form itself.

After they maybe had a good reason but i can't think of any.

I mean no one bought this up. Like shouldn't him being in SSJ4 should greatly affect the realm if his transforming into SSJ4 alone affects time.

It doesn't affect time. We see what happens when he becomes the form. Nothing.

What's said is that they have no idea what effect it'll have on time, and you all interpreted it as time will collapse in on itself if he uses this form. And given nothing happened, empty words are empty.

Goku ain't an omniscient. How on earth would he know to nuke the multiverse, especially given he can't interrogate Palkia, as Palkia can't talk.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
I mean wouldn't he use it as last option when everything fails
And kill the people on his planet and himself?

No, better to take the L then that

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Then what about GOku nuking Mechikabura's realm and being completly fine?
He didn't nuke the realm, Mechi did but Goku was fine in that realm after being freed from Mechi.

Xenoku can be willing to nuke a timeline if it is for multiverse stability and generally tries to avoid timelines from being created.

"It doesn't affect time. We see what happens when he becomes the form. Nothing."

That's because, as literally stated in the translations, was because he was in a place outside of time, therefore SSJ4 wouldn't affect time.

"The kaioshin of time told me not to transform as it would affect time, but I have no choice"

^ Showing that he is willing to risk it all in the case of an emergency

Vegeta: Is it really ok for Kakarot to use that transformation

Chronoa: Yes, this place is completely sealed off from time

No offense, but it seems a lot of people on the wiki try apply canon Goku to Xeno Goku when almost no one knows anything about heroes except from the stuff posted. Xeno Goku doesn't give as much of a shit and will do anything it takes to end the fight as soon as possible

And yet it wasn't destroyed. Sealed off from time or not, it's still a world, and nothing happened. Similar to the Yu Yu Hakusho quotes of A Class Demons being capable of casual planet busting but it being unsupported as they only fight in a sturdier land after that statement, this is a statement where something is said but has nothing to back it up.

" Xenoku can be willing to nuke a timeline if it is for multiverse stability and generally tries to avoid timelines from being created."

Gotta prove that bro

It's a world explicitly outside the multiverse tho, that's the whole point of sealing stuff out of time like the crack of time or the demon realm.

You mean nuke? Because Goku's not some sort of precognitive omniscient who knows he has to get rid of everything to kill off Palkia, nor is Goku some sort of demolition it's where he'll explode anything and everything and somehow wind up figuring that out on accident. Idk how Xeno Goku is, but I severely doubt he's a character who has zero awareness for anything except how to murder. Because that's how you Heroes fans (no offense) are making him out to be.

I mean, No one should be around in either universe other than them TBH.

And Goku nuked a timeline of evil / full of evil since cleansing it was apparently too much of a pain, if he's going after Dialga, he'll probably see both situation as the same.

Back