• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He should scale to Coronzon in all his base forms but with Blasting Rod he should be up to Immeasurable with the MG's due to being able to fight against them. Realistically his speed with Blasting Rod is whatever he needs it to be so long as he can get his buffs off, he'll blitz or match the opponent based on their perception of him and his attacks.

So Sub-Relativistic Base, up to Immeasurable or at least MFTL at a lowball, Infinite possibly.

"He never used immeasurable speed in this fight" is fallacious as we never even see the fight to begin with. We just knew he fought all of them at once. Blasting Rod boosts all of Crowley's stats and that includes speed as well. Simple to understand, yeah? I don't even see a discussion here, just one guy .

As Accelerate said, Blasting Rod boosts Alister abillties to the point of beating a magic god if set conditions are met. Alister logiclly should scales to a magic gods speed if he has any chance of beating them since they will just blitz him even if he have enough fire power.

The Blasting Road boosted his speed during his fight with Touma in NT18 and I can bring the lines if needed.

I'm not entierly familiar with the Fran fight so I can't say for certain, I was just going by what is said on Aleister's profile.

Aleister blitzed Fran in the Processor Suit fight several times over while performing brain surgery on her to remove Coronzon more or less. No way is that attestable.

well like I said I was just going by the profile, I do remember Touma being able to contend with Aleister in base, before using Blasted Rod of course. I know that Touma wasn't equal to Aleister but I think tha was due to Aleister being able to act around Touma's combative style rather then just being faster.

Okay yeah I should rephrase it.

Base with possibilities/before Blood Sign is Peak Human and goes up to Immeasurable with Blasting Rod. Blasting Rod is what gives him the buffs.

Just remember that what ever Base& w/o buffs gets, Touma has to as well.

Also I know that this is off topic but I don't believe Accellerator pre-headshot should be sub Rel since Touma is easily capable of fighting him, and I kinda remember the naritive saying that Touma's punches were too fast for Accel but I could be wrong on that one.

No, the narration never once stated that. They stated he didn't know how to fist fight. Accel still relies on kinetic vision and he was inexperienced in a fist fight and feeling pain. There are WAY too many factors in that fight for you to write it off as "he did not go sub-rev therefore pre is not sub-rev". because he was freaking out and before that he was just toying with him. It was a factor of inexperience and losing cool, not speed. "Easily capable of fighting him" is due to Accel not understanding anything and just kept trying to swing at him normally. You're missing a lot of context.

We had this discussion already. Not how vectors work.

I know about the first part, which is why Aleister was dogging on Touma thanks to Blasting Rod in the fight. He need Blasting Rod buffs, therefore Touma does not scale as he's only sub-rev with all his possibilities gone and using Blood Sign.

Touma's speed has nothing to do with his victory over Accel. The moment Touma landed a hit on Accel the latter went nuts and he was just swinging his hand idiotically instead of just keeping a distance and trashing Touma like earlier.

Just like Accelerate420 said, Accel's lose to Touma boils down to his inexperience more than anything.

And yeah, Blood sacrifice Crowley =/= Base Crowley.

Back