• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question!

NostalgiaTrip said:
If Padomay is the mirror opposite of Anu... then shouldn't Padomay also be tier 0?
Just asking.
Anu isn't tier 0, ANU (New Amaranth) is, and they are completely different characters.

Thing is, Amaranth and ANU are the same, thus, the tier 0 ranking.

Anu and Padomay are equal in their base forms and various soul forms. But in this case, Anu's Tier 0 key is after he achieved Amaranth which made him/it the new Godhead that dreams up all of existence.

Padomay hasn't, or more correctly can't I guess due to his/its nature, achieved Amaranth. So there's nothing that warrents a Tier 0 rating.

Plus if both were Tier 0 then there would be no Tier 0. Since having a equal would disqualify the thing from that tier afaik.

Anu "chronologically" came after ANU.

And you can have as much tier 0s as you want now in a verse.

The Tier 1-A and 0 stuff has always been one of my weak points in regards to the tiering system.

Having one tier 0 per verse did use to be a thing before. But with the new tiering system you can have as much as you want.

I though that tier 0 represented the omnipotent being, so by principle is not possible that there's two of them; but of course, I generally not interested how tier 2 works, even less tier 1 and above.

Antoniofer said:
I though that tier 0 represented the omnipotent being, so by principle is not possible that there's two of them; but of course, I generally not interested how tier 2 works, even less tier 1 and above.
It is far more complicated than omnipotent being, but, normally, verses only have 1, for exception of Cthulhu and Umineko.

I though that the supreme being in CM was Azathoth, and yet it is ultipotent, while Yog is nigh-omnipotent (although don't known where the unnamaed darkness fit in all this).

Back