• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Bleach Speed Meta

So I've been trying to learn as much as I can about Bleach scaling for a while now, and I've only just now noticed something I don't entirely get.

I already know about Orihime's Hypersonic feat, and how it's used to scale most of the other characters. But one thing that confuses me is the jump from Hypersonic to High Hypersonic.

The justification they use is that the Lieutenants are superior to Jirobo, who could react to and block Orihime. But unless I'm missing something, why does that upscale so much? And furthermore, why doesn't Jirobo have his own Vs Wiki page? He seems kinda vital for the main Speed chain.

This is a bit more minor, but I noticed a similar strange tier jump like this for Ulquiorra. I get that he was faster than Ichigo once he went into his Resurreccion, but then why does his tier jump to MHS+?

I already know about Orihime's Hypersonic feat, and how it's used to scale most of the other characters. But one thing that confuses me is the jump from Hypersonic to High Hypersonic.
I think it comes from 20% Rangiku keeping up with this dude

So the Mach 7.41 (Hypersonic) becomes Mach 37.05 (High Hypersonic)
This is a bit more minor, but I noticed a similar strange tier jump like this for Ulquiorra. I get that he was faster than Ichigo once he went into his Resurreccion, but then why does his tier jump to MHS+?
Multipliers

I think it comes from 20% Rangiku keeping up with this dude

So the Mach 7.41 (Hypersonic) becomes Mach 37.05 (High Hypersonic)

Multipliers
Thanks for being so helpful, I didn't even remember that guy existed. It makes a lot more sense to me now.

Back