• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about the Golden King

as of recent i have finished Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning and i was wondering where the scans for some of these abilities are portrayed, if they exist be so kind as to post them.

Durability Manipulation Show proof

Immortality (Types 1 and 6)

what does the type 6 stem from

Physics Manipulation (Can control and warp the laws of physics) Nikola Tesla has been stated to be able to but i am not sure where Golden King is

Resistance to Physics Manipulation (Above and impervious to all aspects of physics)

Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation (Both the Steel Princess and Machine Lord can't beat him despite possessing the Gaze of the Unforgivable Curse, which can freeze a targets mind and the matter, space and time around them, and Voice of Relentless Resentment respectively)

i do not remember either the steel princess or the Machine lord being mentioned

Conceptual Attacks (His hands can destroy the real, illusory, physical and metaphysical) how is this conceptual?

Durability Manipulation? Think you mean durability negation, which he has by virtue of atomizing stuff.

Immortality is from untranslated stuff, where he is shown to be like one of the first ppl or something like that and he found a way to achieve immortality.

He is a cracking being, and cracking allows you to warp physics. This is stuff revealed in inganock.

Likewise cause he is a cracking being.

Again untranslated stuff, gahkthun isn't the only series or thing he appears in.

Already answered this, again don't really care if concept manipulation stays.

Same on everything.

About the last one, I kinda actually Celestial say something about that in a GK fight so I kinda just went and added anyways. If it's truly not conceptual in nature in terms of attack, then that's whatever. I just know I ain't gonna take out the conceptual attack part.

As for the resistance one, another user added that and hearing what Steel Princesses Gaze does, that's what I wrote for the description of the resistances. I tried to message them about it on where SP and ML fought GK but never got a response so....yeah.

Metaphysical refers to metaphysics and metaphysics deals with abstract concepts such as being, knowing, substance, cause, identity, time, and space.

You could argue destroying the metaphysical=destroying the conceptual, since concepts are apart of metaphysics.

This is the rational for gk having conceptual attacks, but as i said i am indifferent to whether he keeps or loses it, just that concept manipulation is the closest that comes to being able to destroy the metaphysical, we don't have metaphysics manipulation as an ability after all.

Yea, but he was going to atomize it which gives a higher result, atomizing the average island gives that result.

He was initially at island level but a calc member brought that up so we upgraded him.

Rosenkreuz can body hop. It's seemingly a racial ability of all members of the Great Race of Yith. Not really "parasitic" per se, but it fits the definition of type 6 on how someone can continue to persist by using another body

Any Phenomenon Equation/Cracking are reality/physics warping by default. This is even explained in the in-game glossary in the extra menu

The Bell of Gahkthun is a Equation Entity/Cracking Being. An entity made out of literal Cracking, made manifest into reality. All exposition on Cracking Being stated the same thing on how these creatures are all above the laws of physics. The general definition of these beings also have the same stuff about them transcending physics

Barring an unknown existence like the actual leader and one of a kind existence like one of the Three Wisemen and the Ex-High Agent (which are pretty much the same guy anyway), Rosenkreuz is the strongest individual in The Society. No one in The Society can really put much of a fight against Rosenkreuz by Hilde's admition. This claim was at least evidenced by a statement from one of the highest Executives, a Senior Agent whose invention is pretty impressive by The Society's standard, and how 2 of the Arts that he granted to some of the cast have space manipulation & seemingly time manipulation properties as well; which is something he'd have no problem of dealing with, considering they're nothing more than parlor tricks based off of his own Cracking that he granted to the students of Marseille to pass the time

It won't really matter because apparently in Shining Night, The Arm of the King that Shatters All of Creation and The Grotesque Demonic Hand do the same thing. Which is a hand that's unbounded by space-time; affect the physical, metaphysical, real, and illusory; and crush the concept of what it hits

I think lenus just wants the direct scans, translated or not, as opposed to explanations.

The quote for the hand comparison between Grotesque Demonic Hand and The Arm of the King that Shatters All of Creation has been posted before in the discussion thread. Not sure about whether the quote for Gaze of Unforgivable Curse or Voice of Relentless Resenment have been posted before, though in any case i have it on hand so it's not much of an issue

µÖéÚûôÒü¿þ®║ÚûôÒéÆÕçìþÁÉÒüòÒüøÒüªÒÇüÞíîÕïòõ©ìÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü½ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

µö╗µÆâµû╣µ│òÒü»ÒÇüþ▓¥þÑ×Òü¿þë®Þ│¬ÒéÆÕÉîµÖéÒü½Õü£µ¡óÒüòÒüøµ░ÀþÁÉÒüòÒüøÒéïÞªûþÀÜÒÇé

ÕÆåÕô«——

µÖéÚûôÒü¿þ®║ÚûôÒüîþ×¼µÖéÒü½Õ╝òÒüìÞúéÒüïÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

þ▓¥þÑ×Òü¿þë®Þ│¬ÒüîÕÉîµÖéÒü½Õ╝òÒüìÞúéÒüïÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

Back