• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about the tiering system

I don’t really have an answer to these so I hope someone can help out with some of these question

1. what is the gap/transcendence for high outer to boundless (I think it’s conceptual from reading the tiering system but I’m not too sure)

2. What is the gap/transcendence for 3D to outer? (is 11-C to outer also the same as it?)

3. Would being an abstract existence make you outer without any other context because I’ve heard that any/all abstractions exist outside of the concepts of space and time?

4. How does an outer hierarchy work exactly? I know that being over a normally infinite layered hierarchy makes a character outer, but I don’t really understand how an outer hierarchy works. So can someone explain that?

Last edited:
1. what is the gap/transcendence for high outer to boundless (I think it’s conceptual from reading the tiering system but I’m not too sure)
the same difference between high 1A and 1A
2. What is the gap/transcendence for 3D to outer? (is 11-C to outer also the same as it?)
yes it's the same, 1A difference is larger than ghe tiering system, to a 1A, there's no difference between a 11C and a high 1B
3. Would being an abstract existence make you outer without any other context because I’ve heard that any/all abstractions exist outside of the concepts of space and time?
no
4. How does an outer hierarchy work exactly? I know that being over a normally infinite layered hierarchy makes a character outer, but I don’t really understand how an outer hierarchy works. So can someone explain that?
stacked hierarchies

i don’t really know how to use this very well so I’ll just label which I am replying to

1. The difference between 1-A and high 1-A is a hierarchy transcendence, that’s what I’ll call it for now. Idk if this is wrong but isn’t high 1-A above all hierarchies, so it doesn’t have layers to it? If this is right, then how would a hierarchy transcendence work?

4. I’m not too sure how this works but I’m going to give an example of something and tell me what the hierarchy scales to. So let’s say that there is an inf amount of something and they all stack into let’s just say steps and those steps are transcendent of one another. Where would this hierarchy scale to?

i need to go in few minutes

I'll answer when i come back
please stop making new threads regarding the same topic btw

i need to go in few minutes

I'll answer when i come back
please stop making new threads regarding the same topic btw
alright my bad. Am I able to delete the threads or is that not possible. And also, thanks for the help.

Last edited:
alright my bad. Am I able to delete the threads or is that not possible. And also, thanks for the help.
it isn't possible, but it's fine i guess, just don't keep making them
1. The difference between 1-A and high 1-A is a hierarchy transcendence, that’s what I’ll call it for now. Idk if this is wrong but isn’t high 1-A above all hierarchies, so it doesn’t have layers to it? If this is right, then how would a hierarchy transcendence work?
high 1A does have a hierarchy, and transcending it is tier 0, it's equated to large cardinals where 1A is measured with alephs, high 1A is measured with strongly inaccessible cardinals
4. I’m not too sure how this works but I’m going to give an example of something and tell me what the hierarchy scales to. So let’s say that there is an inf amount of something and they all stack into let’s just say steps and those steps are transcendent of one another. Where would this hierarchy scale to?
this is just high 1B with no further context

Alright, I fully understand the first one pretty much. But for the hierarchy one, what if it was just the inf amount of something and they all stack into steps. Would that bring it further down or still stay at high 1-B?

Alright, I fully understand the first one pretty much. But for the hierarchy one, what if it was just the inf amount of something and they all stack into steps. Would that bring it further down or still stay at high 1-B?
if we're counting transcendence, high 1B

if it's a random statement about an infinite steps world it would be "unknown"

if we're counting transcendence, high 1B

if it's a random statement about an infinite steps world it would be "unknown"
I’m trying to get a certain cosmology to an outer hierarchy but I just can’t seem to manage it

H1B is still ridiculously strong
What if a character transcends outer an inaccessible or immeasurable amount of times. And that those transcendences are equal to the transcendence from 3D-outer. Would that put the character at high outer or still layers into outer?

Btw what’s your opinion on ranking infinite, inaccessible and immeasurable. I believe it’s (immeasurable > inaccessible > infinite) but I’m not 100% sure about it. I could be wrong and it could be ordered differently.

What if a character transcends outer an inaccessible or immeasurable amount of times. And that those transcendences are equal to the transcendence from 3D-outer. Would that put the character at high outer or still layers into outer?
that's just another layer into outer (explained above)
Btw what’s your opinion on ranking infinite, inaccessible and immeasurable. I believe it’s (immeasurable > inaccessible > infinite) but I’m not 100% sure about it. I could be wrong and it could be ordered differently.
yes, immeasurable>inaccessible>infinite

Alright, it’s good to see you agree with me on that second part but as for the first part, wouldn’t it equal to an inaccessible/immeasurable layers into outer instead of just 1?

Alright, it’s good to see you agree with me on that second part but as for the first part, wouldn’t it equal to an inaccessible/immeasurable layers into outer instead of just 1?
to be high outer you need to transcend all possible layers of outer

Back