• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick question about Moon Knight (Marvel Comics)

Well, officially he is supposed to be physically stronger than Captain America under a full Moon, as Marvel considers him superhuman, whereas they consider Cap as "peak human".

Mostly, but Marvel still consider Cap to be peak human and full moon Moon Knight to be above that.

Really? They used to consider Iron Fist as equal to Cap, and Blade as superior, or so I think.

How can anyone think that Iron Fist is weaker than Captain America is beyond me. He has some pretty blatant feats.

Anyway, how do you think that we should handle the original topic of this discussion?

My apologies. I removed the off-topic posts.

Alright after some looking apparently the Blade thing was retconed and blade is a 4, however the Iron fist to this day is rated as a 2 and Deadpool is rated as a 4 in strength. Moon Knight is rated as a 3 (guessing it's with the moon), but I where does it state Moon Kinght gets superhuman strength in a full moon (I know he gets stronger but superhuman)? I couldn't find it anywhere

It was in the 1980s Deluxe Edition handbook. He was stated to have a strength level of 2 tons, whereas Captain America was set at 800 pounds.

Back