• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Xeno Goku thing

Xeno Goku should be around 60 years old

He was there starting from age 850, which is 54 years after the Goku Black arc, and the start of Heroes to the where they currently are has had a decent time skip.

He also considered Battle of Gods Goku young.

So his age should be "54-60"

I do not quite follow your logic. Perhaps you worded it wrong. Please elaborate.

Xeno Goku is from age 850 not 852. Actually yeah thats crazy. That would make him 113 years old mentally (850-737)

He considered battle of Gods goku very young so yeah it makes sense.

So should his age be changed to 113 instead?

That means a Saiyan can be in his prime for longer than we thought eh? I know Heroes isn't canon, but it's sort of interesting.

So would this be acceptable?

"At least 113 (He has lived until year 850, which is this long after he was born, and likely also spent years in the Room of Spirit and Time along the way)"

I added the text. Is there anything left to do here?

Where are you getting that Xeno Goku was around in Age 850? He doesn't appear in either Xenoverse games, and Heroes doesn't give a date for its present.

Even if it were true though, it would be far more likely that Chronoa pulled him from another time period, given that's her usual MO.

So should I change his age back to unknown?

@domino

He first got introduced when Demigra escaped the crack of time which was age 850

He is also older than both Super and GT Goku either way which at bare minimum would be 54 as my original example + the gap between the start of heroes till now

That was BoG Goku, and there's no reason at all to believe that he and Xeno Goku are the same version of Goku.

Again, what suggests that Xeno Goku lived from Age 737 to Age 850, and wasn't simply pulled from sometime inbetween?

Goku appears in time nest
This is quite clearly Xeno Goku. He has super saiyan 4 so we know he is at least 54 years old.

100y ts Goku exists so we know he can live up to that age

I think a good compromise is "at least 54-60" for being older than GT Goku

@Ant

Him being older than GT goku isn't guess work. It's a factual thing within the game

@Domino

Demigra's escape should be age 850 logically across both xenoverse and heroes

Anyway, again, bare minimum 54-60

Back