• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I wont count your votw because Flash is Mach 3000. Please read again.
Flash season 3 is not Mach 3000. His page says nothing about him being mach 3000. The calc listed for massively hypersonic on his season 3 key is only mach 1982. Additionally, at the end of season 3 he's comparable to Savitar but Savitar's feats are non-existant and are even LESS than Barry. In fact, Season 2 Barry is FASTER than season 3 listed on the calcs when he dodged lightning, clocking in at around Mach 2119.

Since Quicksilver is faster, it goes to him with mid-high difficulty since Barry has tricks and techniques like throwing lightning and wind tunnel creation. Keep in mind that Peter can generate and accumulate kinetic force as he runs much easily than Barry (while Barry has to take a run-up of at least 5.3 miles at a speed of around 850 mph, Quicksilver just nonchalantly does it while he runs with no build-up needed). So Quicksilver could just suckerpunch Barry in the face with an 8 kiloton punch off the get-go.

Going off of what people are saying i'm thinking Quicksilver's taking this thanks to higher speed (if speed is equal Flash would take this however)

No you are wrong. Season 3 is listed on his profile to be faster than Season 2. So the Season 2 calc is applicable for Season 3. So Season 3 would automatically be Mach 1982+. You can't just look at calcs. Btw Flash has Town level durability, so he'll no-sold the 8 kiloton punch. I am not posting bias, I actually support Quicksilver and like Marvel more, but your reasoning is simply not good enough.

Him being at least Mach 1982 dosen't really matter since we have no real numbers for how fast he is in Season 3 going off of the pages saying he's faster is not enough. So we have no clue if Flash can keep up with Quicksilver or not, therefore it would be better if speed was equalized for this fight as then we dont have to discuss which of them is faster and get right into who would win in a brawl. Now Barry is more durable and has higher AP then Pietro but inless we have actual numbers for Season 3 Flash's speed i vote for Quicksilver.

No you are wrong. Season 3 is listed on his profile to be faster than Season 2. So the Season 2 calc is applicable for Season 3. So Season 3 would automatically be Mach 1982+. You can't just look at calcs. Btw Flash has Town level durability, so he'll no-sold the 8 kiloton punch. I am not posting bias, I actually support Quicksilver and like Marvel more, but your reasoning is simply not good enough.
You say you wont count my vote but also told me to read again I swear to god im copy and pasting speed feats rn and ill prove I'm right

For quicksilver AN ACTUAL CALC WAS MADE

Town level (Moved at Mach 2000+ speed while carrying two people out of a explosion in a mansion. The Kinetic Energy from such a feat would result in roughly 8 Kilotons)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Evacuated a mansion before an explosion destroyed everything)

"(Moved at Mach 2000+ speed while carrying two people out of a explosion in a mansion. The Kinetic Energy from such a feat would result in roughly 8 Kilotons)"

See! Now for flash

Room level (Damaged a meta-human made out of steel and via this calc) | Town level (Moved Wells at Massively Hypersonic+ speeds) | At least Town level (Stronger than before) | Likely Large Town level (Stronger than before. Broke the metahuman cell despite weakened)

Speed: Supersonic travel speed (Can run at least 1590 MPH) with Supersonic reaction speed (At least 1700 MPH, can catch bullets and Barry stated he's a lot faster than a bullet) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Dodged lightning. Nearly as fast as Zoom. Has moved this fast before and has numerous supporting feats) | At least Massively Hypersonic+(Faster than before. Moved this fast, and later still got blitzed by Savitar. By the end of the season, he is comparable to Savitar) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Outran lightning), likely Sub-Relativistic (5 times faster than before. Was able to break the metahuman cell via sheer speed despite it dampening his powers, which could hold the Rival in it. Too fast for Kid Flash to react, despite the latter had enough preparation time. Is possibly the fastest speedster alive)

Now for My own calc going the speed of sound requires 767.269

1590 MPH is about mache 2... Meaning he is 1998x slower than qs at this time and qs did this all while messing around while doing it so we dont know his true speed anyway just comparing him to feat and calc

Then his last feat 1700MPH (that is calced) Is now going

Mache 2.2 look it up meaning he is still FARRR TO SLOW AT HIS LAST CALCED SPEED qs would be not just invisable he would be sooooo fast he actually sees flash cw in slow motion

GUY THE ONLY FLASH THAT IS FASTER IS COMIC BOOK FLASH NOW!

if you want to do this useless other calc of x5 fine

5x 1700 MPH = 85,000MPH

now as for the mache calc he is now going

110x Speed of sound and from qs going 2k+

PLEASE!

qs not only warps him he is going 1890x faster

and just to use the lightning feat for your mind comprehension

Lightning is literally boarderline spee o sound and only mache 1 watch

Lightning moves at 750 MPH

probably less so if you want to do this x5 it clocks in at worse

want the feat fine...

750 x 5 = 3,750

3,750 at greatest is >/= mache 4.4 these guys made uppp this 1998 to help yo out and you made up 3k+ you lied with no facts these are facts

qs moves at 1534538MPH that is either mache 1999.9999 or 2k+ and thats while messin around havin fun....

so even with all these feats qs can still go faster than THAT and you think flash had a chance He def. is not 3k+ do a calc you'll see AAND USE REAL FACTS for the time being I should have a counted vote also I read again and still will tell you the same thing

Hellbeast1 said:
Him being at least Mach 1982 dosen't really matter since we have no real numbers for how fast he is in Season 3 going off of the pages saying he's faster is not enough. So we have no clue if Flash can keep up with Quicksilver or not, therefore it would be better if speed was equalized for this fight as then we dont have to discuss which of them is faster and get right into who would win in a brawl. Now Barry is more durable and has higher AP then Pietro but inless we have actual numbers for Season 3 Flash's speed i vote for Quicksilver.
ur welcome

No you are wrong. According to our Flash profile, Season 3 Flash is nearly 2000+. This wiki uses 440 000 m/s as the speed of lightning. If Quicksilver blitzes I won't even make this thread. If you don't want to follow this wiki's standards, you should probably leave, because the Flash profile isn't going to bend to your Mach 2.2 low-ball.

Flash season 3 is not Mach 3000. His page says nothing about him being mach 3000. The calc listed for massively hypersonic on his season 3 key is only mach 1982. Additionally, at the end of season 3 he's comparable to Savitar but Savitar's feats are non-existant and are even LESS than Barry. In fact, Season 2 Barry is FASTER than season 3 listed on the calcs when he dodged lightning, clocking in at around Mach 2119.

Since Quicksilver is faster, it goes to him with mid-high difficulty since Barry has tricks and techniques like throwing lightning and wind tunnel creation. Keep in mind that Peter can generate and accumulate kinetic force as he runs much easily than Barry (while Barry has to take a run-up of at least 5.3 miles at a speed of around 850 mph, Quicksilver just nonchalantly does it while he runs with no build-up needed). So Quicksilver could just suckerpunch Barry in the face with an 8 kiloton punch off the get-go.

Eh, I'll count this vote. The speed and sucker-punch is not reasonable enough, however the thing that Barry has to accelerate explains everything. I will count this.

Peter: 2

Barry: 0

Inconclusive: 0

No you are wrong. According to our Flash profile, Season 3 Flash is nearly 2000+. This wiki uses 440 000 m/s as the speed of lightning. If Quicksilver blitzes I won't even make this thread. If you don't want to follow this wiki's standards, you should probably leave, because the Flash profile isn't going to bend to your Mach 2.2 low-ball.
Wait, so what happened to season 3 Flash being mach 3000? Did you forget about that or just realised that his profile says nothing about it?

I don't think you understand how profiles work. If the profile says that the Flash from season 3 has been calced to be slower than season 2 Flash then that is that, set in stone unless you can provide a reasonable calc and feats to provide something else. Since his key is divided up into seasons, each season is calced unless stated he's 'faster than before'. Season 3 says nothing of the sort. I've watched season 3 of the Flash recently and I can't think of any significant feats to bounce Flash up to mach 2000+.

The profile says Season 3 Flash is faster than before, then Season 3 Flash is faster than Season 2 Flash, regardless of those bit feat calculations. It was I who upgraded Season 3 Flash, so I am able to explain. Flash previously got blitzed by Savitar, but later kept up with him.

That's what the profile says. If not I won't even make this thread.

I don't think you understand how profiles work. It is clearly written there, that Season 3 Flash is faster than Season 2. Season 2 Flash was calced to be over Mach 2000, and season 3 is faster than that. There's no way to compare the two's speed, for we don't have actual numbers for Season 3 Flash, but we know both of them are in the Mach 2k-ish range.

Keep in mind that while Quicksilver's AP and durability are town level and Barry's are at least town level, Peter's stamina is far higher than Barry's (Barry's is not very high while Quicksilver's is very high). Barry gets tired easily while fighting Metas who aren't even speedsters and the fact that he's going up against another that is either faster or at the same level as him would tire him out tremendously.

Ok now im mad because number one in season 2 he is faster but it def. did not give us obvious numbers it didnt give us numbers I copied and pasted Im not wrong if we are talking about the same one Im right but I forgot to use a diffrent value for lightning and he makes 286.6 mache with lightning and 5x faster would be 1,436 ish mache and Im not wrong now its MUCH DIFFRENT from wat I said before but the only reason now flash can take this is via versatality and durability and even then I cant say that because we havent seen QS get depeleted stamina in what he did while fighting or doing something as much as we've seen barry now trust me I havent brought up feats for qs but at the same time I have for Flash I admitt I was way off before but if you want real numbers via Vs Wiki HE ISNT CLEARLY STATED AT ALL TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR MACHE 2k or 2k+ and if so show me cuz IVE SHOWN YOU MANY TIMES my proof and also If we want real numbers Im searching on google how fast is cw flash and itll be around mache 1.4k+ and this is absoulute its wayy closer and makes this an fight now even though 2k with more stamina blitzes at this point Ima give you another answere as Im typing this now

first thing and when he BARELEY got zoom watch this

In the Flash episode "Legends of Today", Harrison Wells and Caitlyn Snow actually discuss Barry's top speed so far. Caitlyn claims that Barry was travelling at something around Mach 2 when he time traveled. (We have to assume, then, that the time travel is an effect of the Speed Force itself, and not a side-effect of supra-light travel.)

Wells claims that Zoom is "at least 10 times" as fast as that, and that Barry will have to get himself up to that point to face Zoom.

I think we can expect that as the season progressed, Barry will struggle to become faster than he has been up to this point, but there's no indication where that speed increase will happen.

so around 20x mache at this point but This is proven false so another source but now im getting worried cuz other sources...

Googles that's just over 2469.6km/h or 1534.54mp/h

Mach 2 = 2469.6km/h and Mach 2.5 = 3087km/h. I'd say this is our top speed range, I'd assume over 2.5 would be more than a little over Mach 2. but again season 2/3 n the CW show, Barry Allen has gotten exponentially faster. in the start of the show, when he ran down a tornado, he was probably running around 300 mph, because the fastest tornado on record was 318 mph, and a young weather wizard couldn't have matched that.

Later, in episode 6, he performs a supersonic punch, traveling at a bit over 800 mph. The speed of sound is 761 mph, and he was likely running a little faster to pull it off.

Closer to the end of season 1, he accidentally time travels while building a wind wall while fighting the other weather wizard. Barry claims on a treadmill he was replicating that speed, with the treadmill monitor reading at around 900 mph.

To artificially travel to the night his mom died, He was traveling over Mach 2, or 1500 mph.

In the middle of season 2, he managed to leap across a bridge, which was calculated at Mach 3.3.

When he acquired the tachyon splicer, he traveled "four times faster then ever before", which would calculate to around Mach 13.2.

Keep in mind that his top speed so far is only 0.0015% lightspeed, so he still has a long way to run. But after the events of "The Runaway Dinosaur", who knows what he is capable of now? Perhaps he is capable of running faster than even Zoom!

Zoom originally traveled at around the speed Barry could achieve through the Tachyon device. Now that his powers have doubled, Barry would have to run at 0.003% lightspeed, around Mach 27, to beat Zoom. This would be like trying to outrun a space shuttle taking off. Interestingly enough, if Barry takes all of Zoom's Speed (I think he might at the end of the season), then he could become faster than Voyager 1, the Fastest man-made object ever, currently traveling at Mach 50. Interesting!

ok last source

this one is gonna be fact I hope and Ill give you THIS ONE I DECIDED TO GO WITHS SOURCE

Hah!

Thanks... I knew that scene meant he traveled WAY faster than they had said... I was just too lazy to do the math.

Mach 2,942

That's the new benchmark

LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/FlashTV/comments/3cmjb9/whats_the_top_speed_achieved_by_flash_in_cw_series/

So afte 3 times it was stated mache 2 it finally came to mache 2.9k+

now for other calcs for qs >:)

He goes at many different speeds throughout the clip, the lowest being probably a few hundred miles per hour. The fastest I could see him go is after he arrives downstairs near where the explosion started. The moment where he goes from near the explosion to back where the people are. That seems to take about one sixth of a second, and the distance seems to be about 20 meters. That means that from our perspective, he looks like he's going 120 meters per second. In the background, you can see the shockwave rippling through the floor. The shockwave seems to be going about 4 inches per second. Assuming that in real time, that shockwave, which was travelling through a solid, was going at mach 10, which is 135,039 inches per second, our perspective is 33,759.75 times slower than real time. That means that quicksilver wasn't going at 120 meters per second, he was going at 4,051,170 meters per second. That's 9,062,209 miles per hour, or mach 11,811. He's going at about 1% the speed of light for those… 5 microseconds.

That's insanely fast. Higher than most estimates I've found. But keep in mind this is for just 5 frames of the clip. ok last one cuz im kinda done after this one

Fine. In the Quicksilver scene, it takes a bee 3 seconds to flap its wings, then 6 seconds. If this continues it will take 12 seconds in the flap. A bee flaps its wings about 200 times a second, so one second for us is 2400 seconds, or 40 minutes. Irrelevant? Actually yes. The average detonation velocity is 7150 m/s. The scene is 2 minutes and 24 seconds, or 144 seconds. Each floor of the X mansion is 15,330 feet squared, so each side (assuming square), is 123.81 feet long. Half of this is 61.9 feet, or the length to the center, where the jet exploded. In meters, this is 18.86 meters. So 1/7150 of a second times 18.86 is .002 of a second. So the explosion happens in 20 microseconds. Quicksilver goes in and out a few times, but the fastest is when he gets Raven and the others from the explosion. It takes him four seconds to get to the place. 4 seconds out of 144 seconds is 1/36. 1/36 of 20 microseconds is 555.5 nanoseconds. In 555.5 nanoseconds quicksilver travels 18.86 meters. In a nanosecond he travels .033 meters. One nano second times 360000000000 is an hour. .003 times that is 11880000000 meters per hour, or 7381889 miles per hour or Mach 9697.61 or 1.1% the speed of light.

TL;DR: Quicksilver is really fast

Now for the flash and for qs these are actuall speed feats calced by people wayy better than me but end of the day I honestly feel they are both wanked severley even though we can calc flash's ,max speed and kinda not qs but honestly I have ti say now 2k beats 1.4k in my calc non biase and not leaving out any proof vs theirs anyway you said you can show me proof then show me otherwise my vote should be counted

How many times do I have to explain? This wiki lists Flash as over mach 2000, and Quicksilver is also calced at Mach 2000. and that is that. Experts have agreed that that is reasonable, not wanked feats. It is also explicitly stated on the profile: "The writers say his speed is around Mach 3.3, but that is not true". If this is a blitz I WILL NOT HAVE MADE this thread. This is getting ridiculous. The profile isn't going to bend toward your opinion, so get used to it or leave.

@Admin Delete this if this is rude.

How many times do I have to explain? This wiki lists Flash as over mach 2000, and Quicksilver is also calced at Mach 2000. and that is that. Experts have agreed that that is reasonable, not wanked feats. It is also explicitly stated on the profile: "The writers say his speed is around Mach 3.3, but that is not true". If this is a blitz I WILL NOT HAVE MADE this thread. This is getting ridiculous. The profile isn't going to bend toward your opinion, so get used to it or leave.
@Admin Delete this if this is rude.
Ok show me Im tired of this just show me at this point because although you KEEP saying that Ive pretty much copied and pasted it's excact words so the last thing at this point is to screenshot and outline it IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT MACHE 2K OR 2K+ so instead how about this If you can show me fine you can absolutley count my vote to flash via versatality/durability if not to qs via speed/stamina

although it wasnt in his stats more or less in his link... I do in fact think flash wins because qs doesnt push himself and in charecter the result ends with barry via versatality and durability as qs didnt go as fast as he could go and rather enjoyed himself while running so even in this im not giving barry speed im sorry but other calcs beside wiki proved 9km+ however via wiki rules we cant use them anyway stamina is useless when your not a couple x faster winner is barry... for as of right now

My God can you two please refrain from endlessly replying to one another? It really makes the thread harder to read and honestly it's going nowhere

If you are telling me to shut up that is quite a childish response on your part, secondly i'm not telling you to stop in order to "Piss you off" I'm saying it because there are 6 comments in a row that are just an extended debate between you two therefore making the thread difficult to read for newcomers. Also if you disagree with the speed of the Flash as presented on his profile make a content revision thread and stop derailing this thread with your suggested revisions

Hellbeast1 said:
If you are telling me to shut up that is quite a childish response on your part, secondly i'm not telling you to stop in order to "Piss you off" I'm saying it because there are 6 comments in a row that are just an extended debate between you two therefore making the thread difficult to read for newcomers. Also if you disagree with the speed of the Flash as presented on his profile make a content revision thread and stop derailing this thread with your suggested revisions
Like I said I had stopped immediatley as I was prevented PROOF and THERE ARE TONNNS AND TONS OF THREADS WITH PEOPLE GOING BACK AND FORTH ITS A DEBATE WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN ON A DISAGREENMENT!!!!!!!!!! And I dont disagree I just sugessted it was rather odd he kept mentioning mache 2k+ and ON HIS PROFILE I CLEARLY OUTLINED IT DIDNT SAY SO he obviously clicked on the link words to find this I didnt so we were technically both right he then added oh but qs has been scaled to this too when I said not on wiki we ended up somewhat agreeing and stopped you had no reason to tell us "My god can you two please refrain from endlessly replying to eachother" because if we are still both replying to the board period WE ARE GONNA END UP REPLYING and what are you going to read cant you reply yourself end of the day IDC but it pisses me off when people say that

This thread has gone completely overboard.

You should all be aware of that it is required to follow strict rules of proper polite conduct to be allowed to be members within this wiki.

I will close this thread and see if it is necessary to ban anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back