• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Javenplayz253: "Zzzzzzzzzz"
Rewrite: "GET UP!"
Javenplayz253 Got up.
Javenplayz253: "What's Going on?"
Rewrite: "It's you're turn to host, let me say it got REAL chaotic"
Javenplayz253: "Ok...?"
Javenplayz253 Appeared and saw madness
Javenplayz253: "What..."
Javenplayz253 Saw people talking lorem ipsum
Javenplayz253 Saw people marked ???
Javenplayz253 Saw time go by 10x faster
Javenplayz253: "THAT'S IT! RESET!"
Sound Effect
The Universe Reset Though Everyone kept their past memories and everyone was still in the tournament
Javenplayz253: "WHO CAUSED THIS?"
Frogman Knowing he was the one behind this Only smiled and slowly walked away
Javenplayz253: "Whatever... Let Me Check the bracket."
The Only One Left In The Room Were Javen And
Infinite were alone
THUD!
Javen Was Thrown on An Wall

Music
Infinite: "Well... Well... Looks Like it's our turn next... Let's Kill Some Time And FIGHT NOW!"
Sound Effect
Both Were In Green Hill
Javen: "You Know For As Long As I Met You were always an JERK! LETS SETTLE IT HERE AND NOW!"
Rules Stated here
Character:Votes:
The Everywhere Hero4
The Darkest Of Days0
Inconclusive0

Last edited:
I’m unsure of Javen’s AP but Infinite clears in LS. Javen seems more skilled in hand to hand, taking a military veteran. Though, Infinite should easily dodge his first move with flight and try and jump on him. Javen could fly as well to match him making it basically a clash of energy attacks. Infinite can make copies, energy attacks/constructs, and illusions. Javen has Danmaku and all his elemental powers to combat this, though less range in anything but weather and no weapon skill to combat Infinite if he tries that.

I think this comes down to if Javen can beat clones, weapons, and illusions long enough to beat down Infinite. He has the advantage of H2H skill, maybe experience since he’s been thwarting Dr Menace for years, Supernatural Willpower, Superhuman stamina, and High-Low regen. I might just be leaning Javen but who knows.

I think this comes down to if Javen can beat clones and illusions long enough to beat down Infinite. He has the advantage of H2H skill, maybe experience since he’s been thwarting Dr Menace for years, and High-Low regen. I might just be leaning Javen but who knows.
I Was Gonna Comment On How Javen Beats illusion via Beating 'illusion fox' in multiple fights then I remembered that's a different Javen since javen can beat multiple robots and stuff this is how the fight will probs be (though javen doesn't know how to use spindash and stuff)

Danmaku does counter normal Infinite, but this version has actual clones so he’s actually kinda better

Sorry I'm late

Infinite basically just fights the same way as he did in Forces, except his clones don't die in a single hit. He's also able to harm Sonic.EXE, who no-sells 15 Kilotons, while Javen is scaling to 13.37 Kilotons, meaning that Infinite kind of no-sells Javen's attacks.

Javen Can Make It All Up By Imagination manifestation, He Can Just make an giant hand to swat infinite away He can put infinite in an Giant structure he can't break out of and send him to Qatar or something idk
Javen can also make something to protect him Stat boost himself, Etc.
What is the limit of Javen’s ability here? He doesn’t have stats amplification, BFR, or the ability to create an indestructible area to hold people in on the profile, and imagination manifestation doesn’t have an explanation either

I’m also not sure if subjective reality (which it links to on the profile) on its own constitutes things such as these. Good clarification would go a long way in this match and potentially the rest of the tourney going forward

What is the limit of Javen’s ability here? He doesn’t have stats amplification, BFR, or the ability to create an indestructible area to hold people in on the profile, and imagination manifestation doesn’t have an explanation either

I’m also not sure if subjective reality (which it links to on the profile) on its own constitutes things such as these. Good clarification would go a long way in this match and potentially the rest of the tourney going forward
Javen Can Believe anything he wants and it will happen instantly As Long as it doesn't kill the opponent

Subjective reality was the only thing that was related to imagination manifestation on the wiki

Seems like some new abilities should be added to the page since Subjective Realities doesn’t have those powers. Maybe Reality Warping and stat amps like Vene said. You could also make your own ability page for his powers that has a list of abilities it grants him.

Ok so Infinite outstats and has clones/illusions/energy but Javen has Danmaku, elemental attacks, and his hax

Javen could still make clones till he overwhelms infinte with danmaku And i'm pretty sure that with enough clones attacking infinite all at once javen could beat him

Infinite can make an unlimited number of clones, at best Javen stalemates that with his own, though Javen’s clones would be susceptible to illusions.

Tornadoes and hail could clear out the clones and make it harder for Infinite to get hits on Javen, balancing out his physical advantages

So Javen is clumsy and Infinite is arrogant and reckless. It seems like Infinite’s weaknesses will hurt him more, especially with Javen copying his clone trick and bombarding him with weather control and Danmaku. He could give Javen the opening he needs to finish him with something like magma or lightning.

So Javen is clumsy and Infinite is arrogant and reckless. It seems like Infinite’s weaknesses will hurt him more, especially with Javen copying his clone trick and bombarding him with weather control and Danmaku. He could give Javen the opening he needs to finish him with something like magma or lightning.
I swear this was an roller-coaster Javen was winning then infinite then Javen again

Well nothings decided yet, these guys both have advantages. I’ll wait until Leo responds to make any concrete judgements.

Back