• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragman's nuke feat

So in yesterday's episode of Arrow 5x12 :

Ragman survived & contained explosion & radiation from nuke that would destroy everything in 50miles radius.And it was his second time doing this,first time he survived ravenrock

So can somebody make profile for him?

I can help with it

Well, as far as I understand, you can type in the radius to that calculator, and get the energy in TNT. However, you might have to message a calc group member for further advice.

Island level (45.5 - 130 km)

So this feat would bi low entry istalnd level.Not bad for arrowverse!

Now only to create profile for ragma

I figured I would just bump this instead of making a new thread but I think Vandal Savage should be higher than city level with the staff of horus. The farmhouse was also destroyed and iirc the farmhouse was several miles outside of central city. Keep in mind the explosion was spherical and radiated in all directions. I'll try to watch the ep "legends of yesterday" but if anyone else can reaffirm it would be appreciated.

edit: Also another feat that maybe should be listed is that Oliver caught an arrow out of mid-air, from behind.

Back