• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: MEETING ANOTHER BUTTERFLY LOVER

This match is what made me do Jotaro vs Neopolitan. Speed blitz vs Illusions is a nice gimmick and in fact, one of the Flash's villains, that being Mirror Master, partially uses illusions as a part of his gimmick. If this ends up as a stomp, then I'll admit of being wrong. But if this doesn't, then I was justified in doing what I did.

As usual, if this ends up a stomp, I'll be really disappointed.
● ------------------------------------- ●
Marcy did her usual rounds by the place, making sure everything was accounted for. Her encounter with the trash chute proved the realm to be quite unstable and the gnawing of the rose on her chest forced her to keep up this hated activity. On her way however, a rainbow colored blur dashed by her before stopping in front of her, a common occurrence at this point.

"Hey Marcy! Wanna see something so awesome it'll make your eyes pop out!?" Rainbow Dash asked excitedly.
"Doesn't take much to make that happen, but sure!" Marcy replied, her friend quickly dashing behind her and then dragging her through the hallway.

The two stopped in front of an entrance to the main room which she found to be quite mundane. The blue human was indeed quite unpredictable, prompting her to ask "So, what am I looking at?".

"What do you think?" Rainbow Dash asked back, earning more confusion from the loyal ranger.
"It's just an entrance to the main room" she replied.

"Then walk through it" the blue human continued, earning a sigh from Marcy who proceeded to do so, only to bump into a wall. She ended up falling down, her cape somehow catching on fire because of this. As Rainbow Dash rushed to put it out, the loyal ranger got to see some butterflies scattering to cover up the spot she bumped into, indicating their illusionary properties.

"Awesome, right? Fluttershy would be thrilled to see these! In fact, I think she may have but we got amnesticized before we can do anything about it" the blue human explained, earning her friend's interest.
"Wait, what? Amnesticized?" she asked.

"Yeah, apparently these SCP Foundation guys are trying to keep anomalies a secret and they have this memory wiping drug thing called amnestics in case they get found".
"Interesting, this is quite the development".

"And creepy too. I wonder what things have been happening that none of us can remember. Though, I'm pretty sure Ms. Knight is immune, she's got a lot of resistances and I'm sure she wouldn't let anything bad happen to us".
"OK, thanks a lot Rainbow. Good luck with whoever you're facing".

As Rainbow Dash dashed away from the scene, Marcy turned her attention to the flower on her chest, the pain now stopped. "You've seen it all, have you? They've never tried it on me, right?" she asked, the rose simply shaking a bit instead of inflicting that usual piercing pain.

"Oh thank goodness. OK, this is new, this is tough but I can get around it, just trust me, OK?".

• Everything above 9-A is restricted
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Treatment Theatre
latest

d6vfxj5-74847deb-5668-4c6c-b33c-6f0f958a5d48.png

VS
rainbow_dash_equestria_girls_by_0opspio_df4re71-pre.jpg

Last edited:
Well SCP-515-ARC is light-speed level, but Kon would most likely start with the butterflies seeing as the center is kind of dense and they are far apart with him having prior knowledge.

Alright then, that should give him some leeway

Seeing as to how they're made of butterflies, what happens if they get attacked? Do they disperse?
The butterflies have taken hits that would gravely injure Kondraki himself, so they are quite tough. Not only that, the illusion can be maintained even when great parts of the colony may be damaged (as demonstrated in SCP-531's termination by Dr. Clef, who provoked 531 into attacking an illusion of himself, but didn't change a thing)

The butterflies have taken hits that would gravely injure Kondraki himself, so they are quite tough. Not only that, the illusion can be maintained even when great parts of the colony may be damaged (as demonstrated in SCP-531's termination by Dr. Clef, who provoked 531 into attacking an illusion of himself, but didn't change a thing)
OK, cool

Problem is, they are faced against a 9-A that blitzes them so I'm not sure head-on combat is the way to go in this case. Still useful though

OK, cool

Problem is, they are faced against a 9-A that blitzes them so I'm not sure head-on combat is the way to go in this case. Still useful though
They don't need to engage, and they don't. The illusions are distractions so that Kondraki proceeds to do whatever he needs to.

In fact, his illusions are so good, in one tale he managed to evade Foundation notice for couple of years, inhabiting the corridors and offices without no one noticing it, fooling them into thinking he was dead.

That said. How are you supposing he can beat a 9-A capable of evading if not straight tanking his gun fire? His 9-A tier doesn't affect organic matter. And while the third degree burns from the camera is really good and spammable, so? Can't really put her down in any way.

Doesn't blinding someone count for incap?
No? She can still fight. He would need to somehow knock her out... Which he can't.

And what about the fire grenade he has?
Doesn't affect organic matter.

Edit: Like, even in the case he figures he needs to take her necklace away in order to de-power her. So? She's still wall level with Class 10 lifting, he's athletic human.

No? She can still fight. He would need to somehow knock her out... Which he can't.

Doesn't affect organic matter.

Edit: Like, even in the case he figures he needs to take her necklace away in order to de-power her. So? She's still wall level with Class 10 lifting, he's athletic human.
Wait a second, I just realized something

What about attrition? He doesn't exactly need to move much while his butterflies just keep distracting his opponent until she gets tired and as a researcher, he should be pretty used to all-nighters.

Wait a second, I just realized something

What about attrition? He doesn't exactly need to move much while his butterflies just keep distracting his opponent until she gets tired and as a researcher, he should be pretty used to all-nighters.
He would need 24 hours. Even if he tires her out and she falls from exhaustion. Couple of hours (if not minutes, really) and she recuperates.

Again, even taking away her 9-A. She's still way stronger than him in every way.

Though I guess he could try to bury her inside the building or under rubble she can't get out of with her Class 10 lifting with a combination of the incendiaries and the illusions. Which I would agree he would be capable of, dude is quite capable of outsmarting Dr. Clef.

Though I guess he could try to bury her inside the building or under rubble she can't get out of with her Class 10 lifting with a combination of the incendiaries and the illusions. Which I would agree he would be capable of, dude is quite capable of outsmarting Dr. Clef.
Yeah, that should work

Should I count this vote?

I feel uncomfortable with that outcome tho, as it basically relies on she... Basically being incapable of any form of retaliation. He's good at improvising (that's his best trait I would argue), his level of skill is top notch, he even has the feat with illusions to literally keep at her for years if he needs to (and the plot thingy favoring him slightly at that).

But like, all she really needs is a well placed slap at him and he's done.*

I'll remain neutral for now.

Edit: *though one could argue that was also the case with SCP-083-D, 682 and 076, yet he still prevailed against those.

If no one comes to argue for her, put me down for Kondraki.
That should've been me

Anyway Rainbow Dash is as simple as it gets. Not too many feats of skill and she mostly just relies on being extremely fast. However as we're currently dealing with an attrition match, I should probably explain about her stamina feat.

She uh, basically hid in a snowman for 2 whole days without food or drinks and was still able to function normally after that

She uh, basically hid in a snowman for 2 whole days without food or drinks and was still able to function normally after that
With Kon, he was able to survive SCP-076-2 after suffering massive loss of blood and a loss of an arm, I don't know if it would mean much but just throwing it out there.

With Kon, he was able to survive SCP-076-2 after suffering massive loss of blood and a loss of an arm, I don't know if it would mean much but just throwing it out there.
Problem is the stamina feat we need is how long he can stay awake. Even if he just does research it's perfectly fine as all he'll be doing for those 2 days is direct butterflies

Problem is the stamina feat we need is how long he can stay awake. Even if he just does research it's perfectly fine as all he'll be doing for those 2 days is direct butterflies
Is Standard Foundation Equipment allowed here? because Kon would eventually have access to SCP-150-DE which encase their wearer completely and make them capable of greater performance than that possible for a normal human.

Kondraki's best stamina feat was his SCP-083-D bout/chase. He literally went across the entirety of a Foundation site, avoiding destruction and setting off all kinds of containment breaches, until he ended up at SCP-682's chamber, set him free and proceed to ride it.

Here's the full story for added context. But he pretty much got the workout of his life with that, and wasn't even tired by the end, as he was still speaking casually and joking around with 083.

His second best would be the entire fight against Dr. Clef. They engaged at 6:10, by 6:20 Clef stabbed Kon in the leg and was bleeding to death.

He survived until he received medical attention at 8:29, which he was also walking around during that time. So with heavy blood loss, he can keep consciousness for over 2 hours. (Full story)

I don't believe there's specific example of this. But considering his performance while suffering from very heavy blood loss, I'm inclined to think he has better overall stamina than her, as her specific feat can be achieved by a normal human given enough patience.

I don't believe there's specific example of this. But considering his performance while suffering from very heavy blood loss, I'm inclined to think he has better overall stamina than her, as her specific feat can be achieved by a normal human given enough patience.
OK then

I kind of have nothing at this point. Shall I count your vote?

I completely forgot he lost an arm during that. Yeah, that's pretty insane stamina, specially because he kept at Able with comparable skill.

Here's the tale showcasing his skill with illusions. For 11 years, fooled the entire Foundation into thinking he was dead, and kept creating identities and safe illusions to hide while wandering around the place. Only reason he got caught is because of Jack Bright, who knew him personally and basically had prior knowledge. Even then, he was capable of evading and outsmarting Bright, who at the time operated as a hive mind of 40 individuals, with the combined knowledge of hundreds if not thousands of minds from all manner of criminals, Foundation staff and people (it was described as each mind was like a lone pebble on a beach).

So yeah, his illusion game is top of the top.

Dr. Kondraki may not look that powerful, but comparing him to a great deal of other 9-C's or so and you'll be shocked at how many win matchups he can conjure up.

Back