• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RAINBOW DASH VS MATCH UP THREAD

Assuming we can ignore that then sure, he should be smart enough to figure something out
Actually, nvm just swap Ayanokouji with Takuya. He's still incredibly skilled and has the AP and intelligence to keep up with Rainbow Dash, and it removes any chance of Rainbow instantly loosing due to something minor like passive fear aura

Takuya Yagami is my official cast instead

SCP-939 from secret laboratory, downscales from 251,000 joules making them nigh equal. their invulnerability relies on a shield that Rainbow dash can destroy, which it would need 20 seconds out of combat to start regenerating that shield.

just restrict the funny necklace and i'd say it's a solid match.

SCP-939 from secret laboratory, downscales from 251,000 joules making them nigh equal. their invulnerability relies on a shield that Rainbow dash can destroy, which it would need 20 seconds out of combat to start regenerating that shield.

Oh yeah, this is just laboratory so no amnestic gas

Most of its attacks are ambushes so I wonder how it would do in head on combat

Oh yeah, this is just laboratory so no amnestic gas
It has an 'amnestic gas' but it functions differently than her canon counterpart. it making people inflicted by it unable to perceive her instead of making people forget shit. (which is why i might make a SCP-939 vs SCP-939 thread because that sounds funny)
Most of its attacks are ambushes so I wonder how it would do in head on combat
It can fight squads of soldiers head on if it wants, but prefers one-to-one encounters, which is exactly what this would be.

It has an 'amnestic gas' but it functions differently than her canon counterpart. it making people inflicted by it unable to perceive her instead of making people forget shit.

It can fight squads of soldiers head on if it wants, but prefers one-to-one encounters, which is exactly what this would be.
Yeah uh, there's a problem
1. She lacks combat skill

Yeah uh, there's a problem
well it's not like she's outskilling them 💀 (athough that'd be ******* hilarious if 939 had skill feats like that)

they take 939 down with chip damage, 939 can run in and maul small squads of MTF with ease considering they're all way weaker than her.

is this good or nah-

6. At the end of each match, I'll probably write a story on what RD ends up learning from each match though if she loses, someone else will fill in for her. It'll be linked in the OP
Rainbow Dash sat at the makeshift medical ward her friend had made, a patch present on her arm where she had been injected with the antivenom. The spider that put her here was also resting across her, mangled far worse than she was yet still very much alive with Fluttershy managing to eventually stabilize it somehow.

Now that she was in a calmer condition, the blue human could reflect on her actions against the beast. Everything it did, it did out of a necessity whether it was to eat or to protect itself. As simple as it was, she could understand it. She herself was forced into this role, to fight for all eternity for freedom and perhaps, a bit of enjoyment.

In the end, she couldn't bring herself to hate the spider, as terrifying as it is. With that in mind, she decided to start out this project she had thought of. A few days ago, Sunset gave her a journal she could write on, a "journal of friendship" as the orange human called it. She could write on it after every misadventure and see what she ended up learning from them.

With nothing much to do, she decided to get to work

Dear Diary

Fluttershy introduced me to one of her more dangerous friends today, I'll ask about his name later. He's a giant teleporting spider by the way, how awesome is that?! Honestly if it weren't for the fact that it has a thirst for blood, I'd probably keep it as a pet. But for now, we're gonna keep it as far away from human civilization as possible.

Still, I can't hate the little bugger (No pun intended). He's just trying to get by and honestly, I wonder how often the people I fight will feel the same way I first did about this thing. We're just trying to get by and hating someone for something they can't control doesn't seem right, you know? I'll try and keep an open mind in the future for anyone I encounter, I'll still stay on my toes obviously but no hard feelings!

~Rainbow Dash

6. At the end of each match, I'll probably write a story on what RD ends up learning from each match though if she loses, someone else will fill in for her. It'll be linked in the OP
Rainbow Dash rushed back from the portal, her body ablaze, much to the horror of the two heroes who had been waiting for her return. Without a word, she quickly collapsed with Tenya quickly rushing away and coming back with a fire extinguisher which he quickly sprayed over the burning speedster.

"Oh my gosh, is she dead?" Ingenium asked, his question answered by the blue human weakly raising her hand to give a thumbs up.
"That's usually the worse alternative. Don't worry, she'll come back just fine once she's revived" Lizardy replied, pulling out a journal from Rainbow Dash's jacket and wiping off the dust "This thing's tough".

"What is that?".
"Just some journal she usually writes in. Pretty sure it's to record whatever she's learned from the fights she went through. I'm not sure she'll be able to write that for now. Let me show you how it goes in case you need to do it to".

Dear Diary

Because Rainbow Dash is currently... incapacitated, I'll be taking over for her. Today Ida and I sent her to go after the notorious flying arsonist, Firefly. She seemed eager at first and we could understand, she just had a pretty good day, until she came back. As it turns out, there's not much use to speed when you can't reach your opponent. And she was so close too, Firefly reportedly crash landed a few minutes after the fight.

With her defeat, we hope that we've taught her a valuable lesson, it is the utmost importance to understand one's limits and make proper choices based on them. We hope that she may take this lesson to heart and while her personality may hinder that, I myself have learned to never underestimate what growth one can experience in the right situations.

~Setsuna Tokage

That implies that she has her geode necklace, since both the AP and Durability come from that. It could be specifically removed.

But aside that, you're right. Never mind me.

Back