• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
Most proof we put out isn't proven yet.
That "dominating FANDOM" feat was pretty contradicted by the fact that almost all of his other feats are beating characters that are weak as heck compared to CHEGAOD(like DARKNESS and Sheep Queen for example). So, CHEGAOD wins.

Well, even then, most of the things you put out is moot. Skod's HOSTLESS feat (even when HOSTLESS stomps) is contradicted via Skod stalemating Goku, who is far weaker than HOSTLESS.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, even then, most of the things you put out is moot. Skod's HOSTLESS feat (even when HOSTLESS stomps) is contradicted via Skod stalemating Goku, who is far weaker than HOSTLESS.
facepalms

I was trolling you,

But not when I posted CHEGAOD beating HOSTLESS.

And, no, you can't come back with that "Seol agrees with me" excuse. She only agrees with you because she likes you and wants to kiss you.

True dat, though............actually, nevermind. Unless CHEGAO gets beaten by DA POWAH in time, HOSTLESS is gone.

Well, i think DA POWAH could win, but HOSTLESS has no chance without it. Stick to Mayron-WAIT, NO! DON'T! We don't want the wiki to burn again.

Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
The hell, man? The hell? Something up with you brain? I mean, really, why?
i think he's shipping you with seol
I know. This is why i want him to DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!
Pfffffft. Please. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Pfffffft. Please. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
There it is, the lamest copy-n-paste in all eternity. In that amount of time, i still HATE you.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
There it is, the lamest copy-n-paste in all eternity. In that amount of time, i still HATE you.
yaw Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back