• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking the most powerful characters in Dragon Ball.

Jobbo said:
That scan about Goku surpassing Beerus was referring to UIO, not MUI. MUI Goku would stomp Beerus just like he stomped FP Jiren.
Beerus Fanboys: BEERUS IS STILL STRONGER THAN MUI GOKU! IF NOT, THEN HE'S EQUAL!

Beerus (Himself): ...That bastard in Omen form might've surpassed me.

Beerus Fanboys: ......NOT CONFIRMED IN THE ANIME! REEEEEE!!

Me: ...Stop.

DBS Logic:

Beginning of Whis' Training: Goku and Vegeta are only a small Tree to Beerus' Castle. Now, think of the Castle as Beerus' Strength compared to theirs.

Now (Only 110+ Episodes later): Goku attains a Power beyond the Gods and NEIGH near the Angels (Though, the Angels still FAR Surpass him), while Vegeta gains the Power to beat down a Newborn God of Destruction.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
I doubt the High Tier GoD's/Infinite Zamasu are stronger than M.U.I Goku, but...okay.
Oh for Infinite Zamasu i just thought if he kept expanding than he would be second

Dip Slip said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
I doubt the High Tier GoD's/Infinite Zamasu are stronger than M.U.I Goku, but...okay.
Oh for Infinite Zamasu i just thought if he kept expanding than he would be second
Yeah, if he expanded then of course. However, with how he was during that time, I think M.U.I Goku would've been enough to easily defeat him.

Xenoverse Logic:

Everyone's 2-B ! Pan's 2-B , Teen Gohan is 2-B , Hercule is 2-B , and every Mentor in-verse is 2-B . Everyone under their mother solos Super in terms of power is concerned... Non-Zen'o due to Existence Erasure.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Xenoverse Logic:
Everyone's 2-B ! Pan's 2-B , Teen Gohan is 2-B , Hercule is 2-B , and every Mentor in-verse is 2-B . Everyone under their mother solos Super in terms of power is concerned... Non-Zen'o due to Existence Erasure.
Toriyama Logic: M.U.I Goku becomes High 2-A cause I said so.

Toei: What if we make Caulifla/Kale Tier High 1-A?!

Toriyama: Then make Vegeta Tier 0, and make Son Goku Tier -1.

Toei: That makes no sense.

Toriyama: I know, right?

I swear to god, Goku is going to quote "Surpass the very concept of Dimensions" in the new Movie and become one with Super Shenron. 1-A Goku, here we go!

It feels very much like them to make an unneccessary power statement that will massively upgrade the characters. I wouldn't be surprised if they did get a tier 1-A statement about SSG or something.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
It feels very much like them to make an unneccessary power statement that will massively upgrade the characters. I wouldn't be surprised if they did get a tier 1-A statement about SSG or something.
1A is very unlikely but 2A is likely

btw what tier does this make arale since she broke out of her fictional reality.shouldn't that make her above 3d at least

6313117-6177296-2989573733-61562 (1)

3. Supah-Dupah Non-Canon Goku

Strengths

• ***** on canon Dragon Ball.
  • Is from some barely translated Japanese arcade thing, so you have an excuse if someone asks you to prove his feats.
Weaknesses

• Basically exists inside an OC simulator.
  • Discussions about him devolve into a giant game of telephone.

2. Broly With ****

Strengths

• Is Broly.
  • Power maximum.
  • Has ****.
Weaknesses

• Yells "SON GOKU!" instead of "KAKAROT!", which is dumb.
  • Not voiced by Vic Mignogna.

1. Bota Magetta

Strengths

• Drake and Josh but in space.
Weaknesses

• Mom's Spaghetta has no downsides.

I mean, when it comes to Beerus, people both lowball and wank him. I think a fight between him and MUI Goku would definitely settle any doubts as to the powerscaling.

Mister Death said:
I mean, when it comes to Beerus, people both lowball and wank him. I think a fight between him and MUI Goku would definitely settle any doubts as to the powerscaling.
Without a doubt, MUI Goku could be Beerus, or if not that, he could at least push Beerus to his limit, 100%.

1. Zeno - He's the ruler of the multiverse, I don't think I need to explain this

2. Grand Priest - He was stated to be able to easily defeat Whis, and is one of the top 5 strongest fighters in the multiverse

3. Angels - They are stated to be above their GoDs, and have fully mastered Ultra Instinct

4. MUI Goku - Was stronger than Jiren

5. FP Jiren - Even while suppressed, Whis compared his power to that of a God of Destruction

6. Gods of Destruction - They are supposed to be the strongest in their universes, besides their angels and a few extremely exemplary mortals

7. Vegito Blue - He should be at least 500x stronger than Black Arc Blue Goku, who is nowhere near current Blue Goku, and was stated to have maybe surpassed Beerus, but Shin has never seen Beerus' full power

8. Kefla SSJB2 - Her SSJB state rivaled the spirit bomb, which I believe is at least twice as powerful as Kaioken x20 Blue Goku, and her SSJB2 is at least 2x that, then her power increased even more, which puts her at roughly 100 or more times stronger than current SSJB Goku (honestly, if you really highball Kefla and really lowball Vegito, 7th and 8th position could be switched, and it pains me to say that)

9. Vegeta SSJBE - He was shown to be slightly stronger than GoD Toppo

10. GoD Toppo - He could effortlessly Hakai True Golden Frieza, stomped 17, was comparable to the Gods of Destruction, and warped the entire world of void, an infinite realm´╗┐

ABoogieYesSir said:
^^ why is vegito blue up there, he's only universe level
Because he has no concrete feats, but even other members say he should be Low-2-C, but he isn't listed as that purely because of nothing to completely prove it. I think he is.

Mister Death said:
you'd think that

but then after Goku Blue beat SSJ4 Xeno Goku people rioted and screamed bad writing

(Weakest to strongest) Beyond god base tier: 4th form Frieza, Vegeta, Goku, fit Buu, Piccolo. Ssj blue tier: Dyspo, Toppo, mystic Gohan, True Golden Frieza, base Vegito (zamasu arc), base Kefla, ssj blue Vegeta (FP), Ssj blue Goku (FP), Hit (vs Jiren). GoD Tier: x20kk Ssj blue Goku, Ssj berserker 2 Kefla, corrputed zamasu, Ssj blue Vegito (Zamasu arc), god Toppo, Sidra, ssjblue evolution Vegeta, UI omen Goku = < 100% Beerus, casual Jiren, UI omen Goku (offense), full power Jiren. Angel Tier: Limit breaker Jiren, MUI Goku, the angels, whis, Vados, GP. Multiverse god tier: Zen'o.

It's not hard to make list really:

1-Zeno

2-GP

3-The Angles

4-UI Goku "MUI is stated to be power beyond that of GoD and even Beerus have only incomplete version of it "

5-Jiren "he's stated to be above GoD in power and that was only FB Jiren not counting his LB form he got when he fought Goku"

6-GoDs

7-SSBE Vegeta

8-Kefla or Toppo

9-Anilaza

10-Hit

Immortal soul Zamasu is hard to rank, this wiki here believe him to be around the same level as beerus but I don't really agree with that, Super Shenron is wish-granting machine you can't really put him in the same category as the other fighters

Blue Vegito is tricky because he's power in the manga and anime is different, in the manga he stomps Zamasu and they hype him to be stronger than Beerus at full power, anime give him nothing sadly and he doesn't any feat or statement to back him up

1. Zeno

2. Daishinkan

3. Angels

4. Gods of Destruction

5. Zarama

6. Mastered UI Goku

Mastered UI is the form name, indicating the mastery of the form that increases speed, power, and fluency in the technique, not the complete mastery of the technique. Shown at the end of DBS, he can't pull off the technique without the mastered form. Thus, he hasn't mastered the technique. Whis has also told that Beerus hasn't completely mastered it too, but he has a higher mastery level than Goku since he can summon it at any time.

Jiren is assumed as the mortal that is potentially higher than ONE GoD's power.

Beerus fought most of the GoD's with his ultra instinct (which he can summon at anytime), and he has millions of years of techniques at his disposal.

Remember how a few years ago Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta was considered to be by far the strongest Dragon Ball character and now he doesn't even even come close to making it to the top 10.

Dust Collector said:
Remember how a few years ago Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta was considered to be by far the strongest Dragon Ball character and now he doesn't even even come close to making it to the top 10.
Pepridge Farm remembers

I did quite a big list.

Also I used WoG and added some manga characters. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Tier 1

Zen'oh
1. Zen´oh/Future Zen´oh

Angels
1. Daishinkan (Far above Whis and likely every other angel)

2/13. Angels (Have indefinite Mastered Ultra Instinct unlike Goku and are capable of one-shooting GoDs; Vardos possibly being the slighty strongest since she said she could defeat Whis)

Tier 2

Mastered Ultra Instinct
1. Goku (Was easily overpowering Full Power Jiren and defeated LB Jiren after getting enraged. Said to be at a realm where GoDs cannot reach[1])

2. Limiter-Breaker Jiren (Far above before. Was overpowering MUI Goku at some points)

God of Destruction

Above Average GoDs/Ultra Instinct
1. Jiren Full Power (Said to be at the level of the GoDs many times[2][3][4]. Said to be the strongest enemy[5][6] and to have the highest ki seen from Vegeta, which should make him above Fused Zamasu. Far above MGoD Toppo. Was overpowering UI Goku at some points. Casually stomped SSBE Vegeta, Post 2┬║UI SSBK20x Goku and Android 17)

2. 3┬║ Ultra Instinct Goku (Matched and harmed FP Jiren. Said to might have surpassed Beerus[7]. Far above before)

3. Vegetto Blue (Overpowered Zamasu)

4. Fused Zamasu (Far above Goku Black and Future Zamasu. Stomped SSB Goku and Vegeta and Super Trunks. Had the highest ki seen from Vegeta. Started to have surpassed Shin and Gowasu compression, and Shin knows the power of a GoD)

5/6. Beerus (Stronger than Champa. Somewhat comparable to 3┬║UI Goku) and Vegito Blue (Manga) was started by Shin and Toyotaro to be somewhat comparable and stomped Fused Zamasu (Manga).

7. Belmod (Defeated Beerus at arm wrestling, through it's said he would lost in combat)

8. Geene (Confident he could win in a battle royale agaisnt 3 GoDs, and said that the results were obvious)

Weak/Standard GoDs
1/9. Everyone other God of Destruction (Comparable to Toppo or above due to experience)

10. Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta (Defeated MGoD Toppo)

11. Mode God of Destruction Toppo (Initially superior to SSBE Vegeta. Started to be at the level of a GoD)

12/13/14. SSB Completed Goku and Vegeta (Can use hakai; Said to be able to be a GoD Canditade) and Fused Zamasu from the manga is comparable to them.

Ultra Instinct
1/2. Kefla Super Saiyan 2 (Started to be above initial Second UI Goku and that she would one-shot him with her final attack) and Second UI Goku (Defeated Kefla with a single final resort kamehameha. Far above 1┬║UI)

3/4. Super Saiyan Blue kaio-ken 20x Goku (Post 2┬║UI) and initially SSBE Vegeta (Far above Post 2┬║UI SSB Goku)

5. Anilaza (Forced a Post 2┬║UI SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, 17, FP Gohan and Golden Freeza at a beam struggle)

6. Post 2┬║UI Super Saiyan Blue Goku (Fought Jiren after he started showing a hint of his full power)

7/8 Jiren holding back extremely (Blinked away a SSBK20x Spirit Bomb. One-shoted Beserk Kale. When weakned fought 17 and Golden Freeza) and First UI Goku.

Tier 3

Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ke
1. Kefla Super Saiyan (Said to have power comparable to U7 Spirit Bomb. Fought and defeated a weakened Post 1┬║UI SSBK Goku. Above weakened Post 1┬║UI SSG Goku at base)

2. Weakened Post 1┬║UI SSG Goku (Superior to Controled Kale)

3. Kale (Destroyed a barrier by increasing her ki that Android 17 could not. As a Beserker forced Goku to use SSB and easily overcame his kamehameha. Was regarded as one of the warriors that Jiren was needed to defeat, which should make her above Toppo. Got far stronger after controlling the form)

4. Initial ToP SSB Vegeta (Fought on par with Toppo and latter defeated him)

5. Toppo (Fought on par with Pre-ToP SSB Goku when holding back and was gonna fight SSB kaio-ken. Fought with both Gohan and 17)

NOTE: This refers to post Hit and Goku rematch, Super Saiyan Blue kaio-ken level, that is the reason why Hit isn´t in the list.

Super Saiyan Blue
1. ToP Android 17 (Damaged Toppo and held his own, he could be far higher tho...)

2/3. Pre-ToP SSB Goku and True Golden Freeza (Competed for strongests beings in universe 7[8], which should make them above Vegeta and Gohan)

4. Super Maximum Light Speed Mode Dyspo (Harmed and was defeating True Golden Freeza due to his speed)

5/6. Full Power Gohan and Pre-ToP SSB Vegeta (Should be far above initial ToP SSG Goku. Gohan clashed with SSB Goku and was said to be above Goku and Vegeta in U6 saga)

7. Initial ToP Android 17 (Forced Goku Pre-ToP to use SSB, and fought him when both were holding back)

8. Powered Up Hit (Easily defeated Dyspo)

9/10. Dyspo (Was initially defeating Hit) and initial ToP SSG Goku since he fought him.

11. Hit (When holding back, fought initial SSBK10x Goku. Got far stronger)

12. Rage Power Goku Black (Created clones capable of defeating SSB Goku and Vegeta Post 2┬║ training)

13. Post 2┬║ training Vegeta (Initially stomped SSR Goku Black)

14. Super Saiyan Anger Trunks (Fought Goku Black and Future Zamasu simultaneously)

15. Goku Black (Initially easily defeated SSB Vegeta at base. Far above before as SSR)

16. Future Zamasu (Comparable to initial Goku Black Arc Saga SSB Goku)

17. Golden Freeza (Slighty above SSB Goku when he got the form)

I think that was everything.

Back