• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking the most powerful characters in Dragon Ball.

Ryukama said:
SSB Goku and SSBE Vegeta still managed to trade blows with Jiren right after that scene. So SSBE Vegeta is Low 2-C. No matter what you think the intention for making Jiren show more of his power was. SSB Goku and SSBE fought against that higher power.
How is SSBE Vegeta Low 2-C for trading blows against Jiren with Goku, when a High 3-A Toppo was capable of beating down SSBE Vegeta like nothing? Hell, Vegeta only won then cause of a Family/Promise boost.

Because SSJB Goku and SSBE Vegeta has shown low 2C feats by fighting a more powered up Jiren who should be superior to IZ

Prime Mechikabura should be likely on the VERY high end of 2B and I honestly think somewhere on the Angel Tier scale, by now Goku and Vegeta are able to fight off and defeat Gods of Destruction (although sure, Toppo is likely a low tier among the GoDs) and Mechikabura dwarfed a SSJ4 XenoGogeta

It also helps he is called 'the Strongest Evil'.issue is, we never saw him fighting

I think so. Kanba is as we speak around SSJB Vegito Kaio Ken (in game, SSJ Kanba lost to Kaioken Vegito Blue, in the manga, they are facing roughly evenly without kaioken)

Prime Mechikabura called SSJ4 Xeno Gogeta and multiple other characters who were there 'children' compared to his full power, and the Supreme Kai of Time had to seal him (and herself) through hax

According to "DB Redux" a.k.a "The Devils Corpse": Zeno > Super Shenron > Gogeta SSBlue > Fusion Zamasu > Grand Priest > Zeno's Guardians > Angels > Hakaishins > the rest. I know that, because I follow him on Discord, Deviantart and Twitter; And he also has his own Power Level System for his project named "DB Redux".

Back