• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranma Saotome vs Master Roshi

Both are in character

1st Round: Male Ranma vs Roshi (Base)

2nd Round: Female Ranma vs Roshi (Base) (this one is quite obvious if you know Roshi well, hint: this weakness is not even listed in in his profile but it's obvious)

3rd round: Male Ranma vs Full powered Roshi

4th round: Female Ranma vs Full powered Roshi (same as 2nd round but Roshi might be able to overcome his weakness due to being much faster and stronger by a huge margin)

Who wins in each round and why?

Ranmam
Ranma

Master roshi by maffo1989-d8m22q9
Master Roshi

Ranma can only win if he can pull Hiryu Shoten Ha of, but then it will likely work on both versions of roshi as it additionally uses the opponents energy in the attack.

If this is a battle in which Roshi is actually willing to kill ranma in any case he will win this, but in a less serious context I would say following:

1: roshi due to better stats. Won't let ranma pull of Hiryu Shoten Ha.

2: Ranma due to Roshi being a fool, letting him set up Hiryu Shoten Ha.

3: Roshi out of reasons stated in 1 just worse.

4: Likely still roshi, because just way superior stats.

Aside from his Kamehameha, I don't recall Roshi being even equal in strenght/power to Ranma. So I don't see how he could win.

ExcelCore said:
Aside from his Kamehameha, I don't recall Roshi being even equal in strenght/power to Ranma. So I don't see how he could win.
Roshi is easily stronger and faster than Tao Pai Pai who casually threw and rode on a stone pillar 2300 km which was capable of reaching its destination in under 30 minutes. Also Roshi had that one prolonged fight that happened in a instant with Krillin in the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament. Who's faster Roshi or Ranma is debatable but I don't think one can necessarily blitz the other. Only real advantage Ranma has in this fight is if he flashed his **** to Roshi in female form and the Hiryu Shoten Ha.

Back