• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rare Akuma VS EQUINOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd have to go with Rare Akuma. He's faster than Base EQUINOX and even if he can't easily damage her due to her durability, he has hax via time freezing and chocolate laser that will allow him to circumvent her durability.

Time Freeze + Chocolate Beam = one dead AI.

I think EQUINOX would take this one if it werent for the hax, but that is some pretty unbeatable hax.

One question, Eliminator, what gave you this idea?

I can't imagine what they have in common.

@Steve

Absolutely nothing. I am the kind of guy that likes completely random matches. Often I pick guys just based on their stats, powers or even just because I feel like it.

And weird... Actually, I thought that EQUINOX should win this battle. The speed difference isn't too high, and her durability is insane. While he can kill her with the Shun Goku Satsu and Chocolate Beam, the Chocolate Beam can be avoided (It is very hard to dodge one when you're still, but if you are already moving sideways, it is a piece of cake). The problem is the Shun Goku Satsu...

But anyway, she'll probably have enough time to destroy Rare Akuma with her Electromagnetic Magic. But that's just my two cents. If RA uses the Shun Goku Satsu or freezes time before she can beat him, she's done for.

Yeah, that's true. It can go both ways, really?

Yeah. To me, at least. I'll wait one or two days before closing this thread, to see if anyone else votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back