• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rayman has more abilities, magic being one of them which is pretty much what SM is vulnerable to.

The only thing I can see SM doing is outranging or outsmarting, but still leaning more on Rayman's side.

Looking at Raymans Notable Attacks there's really nothing there that can really do anything to Superman, He's gonna walk off of the Shock Rocket, Lockjaw, using Vortex is probably gonna make this worse for Rayman, It doesn't look like he has a counter to Freeze Breath or Super Breath. Magic also just bypasses his natural durability, He's not just gonna fall ill in the presence of it. He's also easily killed Shazam, Whether he was in his Shazam form or not is debatable.

Now for AP/Dura, Both are at Baseline, So their pretty much tied.

Superman has a much higher range It's not even funny.

I think Superman also has higher Stamina as well, He also has a higher intelligence. I'm going with Superman for these reasons right here.

GyroNutz said:
Rayman's mid-high regen laughs at anything bar maybe freeze breath.
Superman throws him into space

It's in character for him to throw characters who have insane survivability (Doomsday and Lobo) out to space

Even if Rayman can breathe in space he still can't travel all the way back from the sun in time and he can't reliably fly in space

Ecstasy Amphetamine said:
GyroNutz said:
Rayman's mid-high regen laughs at anything bar maybe freeze breath.
Superman throws him into space
It's in character for him to throw characters who have insane survivability (Doomsday and Lobo) out to space

Even if Rayman can breathe in space he still can't travel all the way back from the sun in time and he can't reliably fly in space
Or he could just, treat him like Mogo and the Guardian, and body slam him into the sun or something. I don't think he's coming back from that.

Back