• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayquaza VS Godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared1111 said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Yes, we came to the conclusion that Composite Big G stomps Composite Ray. Now we better close this off before some wanker (Or some delusional Death Battle writer who's name I won't mention) tries to argue.
Don't remind me of that terrible, cringey, shit. That "banter" they had between "characters" was so forced it actually made me ill.
And the rabid fanboyism and complete lack of self awareness in their comments was ridiculous.
I take it that you read the incredibly inaccurate Death Battle of Godzilla VS Rayquaza in dA? I also saw the comments, and the "fanboys" do have a point at least. Now some people in dA, thanks to a delusional writer, actually think Comp. Ray can beat Comp. Big G. Oh well, that's how the internet works.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Jared1111 said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Yes, we came to the conclusion that Composite Big G stomps Composite Ray. Now we better close this off before some wanker (Or some delusional Death Battle writer who's name I won't mention) tries to argue.
Don't remind me of that terrible, cringey, shit. That "banter" they had between "characters" was so forced it actually made me ill.
And the rabid fanboyism and complete lack of self awareness in their comments was ridiculous.
I take it that you read the incredibly inaccurate Death Battle of Godzilla VS Rayquaza in dA? I also saw the comments, and the "fanboys" do have a point at least. Now some people in dA, thanks to a delusional writer, actually think Comp. Ray can beat Comp. Big G. Oh well, that's how the internet works.
I saw it because i came by it one day, and thought "heh, why not" and saw that the guy took like... 8 months to complete it, which is ******* ridiculous as all you're doing is making some bullshit fanfiction, and taking pieces of information off line, which really shouldn't take you all that long. At least the REAL Death Battle actually has the animation and resources to make their fights look... decent.

The people who made that are so delusional, its hilarious. I mean, they got a lot of it right and did use some scaling on power, and feats. So i was impressed they got that right... but then they **** it all up with the "Universal Rayquaza" and lying about multiple layers of feats, and attributing POKEMON mechanics to Godzilla... like Paralysis.

And by the "fanboyism" i mean the Pokemon fans, who no mean to insult, were pretty big kiss asses in their comments. But that's just fanboys in a nutshell. It's best we ignore that crap from now on.

Hey, Fanfiction can be hard to write. But I see your point.

Universal Ray.. Geez, I'm a fangirl of Pokémon and I know Ray's limits. I love the dragon, but Big G is apparently too much (As proven by the earlier arguments in this thread) for Ray. And as stated, its a stomp!

Well we should close this up for real. We don't want the admins to get angry with us with necroing.

Jared1111 said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Jared1111 said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
I saw it because i came by it one day, and thought "heh, why not" and saw that the guy took like... 8 months to complete it, which is ******* ridiculous as all you're doing is making some bullshit fanfiction, and taking pieces of information off line, which really shouldn't take you all that long. At least the REAL Death Battle actually has the animation and resources to make their fights look... decent.
The people who made that are so delusional, its hilarious. I mean, they got a lot of it right and did use some scaling on power, and feats. So i was impressed they got that right... but then they **** it all up with the "Universal Rayquaza" and lying about multiple layers of feats, and attributing POKEMON mechanics to Godzilla... like Paralysis.

And by the "fanboyism" i mean the Pokemon fans, who no mean to insult, were pretty big kiss asses in their comments. But that's just fanboys in a nutshell. It's best we ignore that crap from now on.
To be fair, if you look through the comments you'll see that the guy on dA did admit that he was wrong.

I agree with everyone here that big G wins, though I don't think it's as big a stomp as everyone says. I think that Godzilla should be added to Rayquaza's losses

Composite Godzilla should take this as Godzilla has oh so many more incarnations to add to his overall power level than Rayquaza does...

The biggest feat that I can remember seeing from Rayquaza is busting through a planet-killing asteroid in his Mega form. Now remember, just one of the at least 12 incarnations Composite Godzilla consists of was able to slow a similar sized meteorite down in Final Wars with his Atomic Ray to the point where he managed to reduce the damage to City Level.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Composite Godzilla was recently upgraded as well through Toho involved Pachinko to having relativistic attack speed (even if you disregard the Space Godzilla stuff) and large star level DC from destroying something with properties similar to a White Dwarf star, and even if you doubt his durability, coming back from being bit-by-bit reduced to many thousands of itty bitty pieces and eaten in the IDW Hell comic makes him insanely hard to kill.

That's just two versions (albeit powerful) versions right there

Gallavant said:
Composite Godzilla was recently upgraded as well through Toho involved Pachinko to having relativistic attack speed (even if you disregard the Space Godzilla stuff) and large star level DC from destroying something with properties similar to a White Dwarf star, and even if you doubt his durability, coming back from being bit-by-bit reduced to many thousands of itty bitty pieces and eaten in the IDW Hell comic makes him insanely hard to kill.

That's just two versions (albeit powerful) versions right there
Shit... do we need to even bring in Marvel Godzilla? I mean he was being compared, by Thor himself, to the Midgard Serpent.

You know this thing.

99 Problems

And was actually struggling to keep up with him, and even doubted his ability to take him down. That's a pretty OP version in of itself.

If this is a fully composite Godzilla then Marvel Godzilla should be included. That version actually fought the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the G-Force, and Spider-Man all at once and I'm fairly certain he won.

He also one-shot the Hulk.

EDIT: Although it should be noted that these showings are from the "Bronze Age" of comic books and that the heroes Godzilla fought were weaker than their current "Modern Age" selves.

ConsumingFire said:
If this is a fully composite Godzilla then Marvel Godzilla should be included. That version actually fought the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the G-Force, and Spider-Man all at once and I'm fairly certain he won.
He also one-shot the Hulk.

EDIT: Although it should be noted that these showings are from the "Bronze Age" of comic books and that the heroes Godzilla fought were weaker than their current "Modern Age" selves.
The Bronze Age version of the characters werent exactly weak.

Bronze Age Thor.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71641/1533956-724593_thorserpent2_super.jpg

Bronze Age Hulk.

http://i.imgur.com/HKUQb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Pzfes.jpg

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/asteroidstrength.jpg

Jared1111 said:
Never said they were... just that they were less powerful than the Modern Age versions.

Ministry of pain said:
Not to mention the same thor tried to kill Big G with his God blast which was stated that it could wipe out the solar system.
When did this happen? I don't doubt what you're saying, I just don't recall ever having seen it.

Regardless, Composite Godzilla is definitely winning this match.

ConsumingFire said:
Jared1111 said:
Never said they were... just that they were less powerful than the Modern Age versions.

Ministry of pain said:
Not to mention the same thor tried to kill Big G with his God blast which was stated that it could wipe out the solar system.
When did this happen? I don't doubt what you're saying, I just don't recall ever having seen it.
I would have to read my old Godzilla comics I could of swore thor shoot him with it don't quote me on that but if I find it I'll post a scan.

Minstry of pain said:
ConsumingFire said:
Jared1111 said:

Ministry of pain said:
I would have to read my old Godzilla comics I could of swore thor shoot him with it don't quote me on that but if I find it I'll post a scan.
Yeah, that seems a little ridiculous. I mean, if you find it great... but hot damn, God Wave is not something to shake a stick at.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
@Yojimba1989
Reasons for Rayquaza actually standing a chance and not getting stomped on?
Well Rayquaza has a large amount of abilities to help him out, he can boost his speed and attack stats with Dragon Dance for example

Yojimbo1989 said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
@Yojimba1989
Reasons for Rayquaza actually standing a chance and not getting stomped on?
Well Rayquaza has a large amount of abilities to help him out, he can boost his speed and attack stats with Dragon Dance for example
That's cool and all... but i don't think it means much against a guy who can literally regenerate from nothing but bones, hits meteors with the force relative to Large Stars, survive attacks against monsters who absorb supernova's, and fights toe to toe with the Avengers without any real damage.

Rayquaza's tough... but he nothing he has would be really effective against even Marvel Godzilla... let alone Composite.

So can we all agree that this is a stomp? This thread has gone far enough. Requesting a lock, as this is already resolved to be a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back