• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayquaza vs Lord Boros

The master of the sky in Pokemon vs the strongest villain in One Punch Man. Both high 6-A and speed is equalized.

Rayquaza has the ability to fly and better ranged capabilities, not to mention an experience advantage, being more than centuries old.

My vote is for Rayquaza.

I'd say maybe Rayqueza. While Boros has Regenerationn and something that can likely keep Rayqueza at bay for a while, i think the latter can make it for the win so long as it stays outta Boros reach.

Boros could probably go at it with it's meteor burst(?) and energy beam moves but if those miss he's screwed.

Well Boros has range advantage and Regenerationn, I have to go with Boros

Although if Rayquaza is allowed to use TMs or Move Tutor moves than Rayquaza has chance to to moves like Toxic, Rest, Sleep Talk, Roar, Protect, Thunder wave, Swagger. Pick Boros's poison

SuperKamiNappa said:
Than I go for Boros
Boros' regen won't be able to let him live a Hyper Beam, as it was capable of destroying Deoxys' physical form completely.

My vote for Rayquaza. Boros is only Multi-Continent with his strongest attack in Meteoric Burst, which really drains his stamina. Rayray has flight, and once it dodged Boros' Multi-Continent attack, Boros would be greatly exhausted and become an easy target for Rayray. Heck, even before firing the beam he was already tired since entering Meteoric Burst form.

6 for Rayqueza, 0 for Boros.

Alright so one more vote for Rayqueza and we'll reach the minimum vote count requirement.

Aside that, anyone else?

I'll vote Rayquaza for... E-everyone pretty much stated my reasons already, so I'll just say I'm going with Rayquaza.

Alright, fair enough. I suppose i can count that in if what you would have said has already been said here.

Anyways, that's 7 votes in for the Sky Pokemon and 0 for one of OPM's strongest villains.

I'll give about another hour, maybe two at the most. If no one is able to back up on Boros here, then i'll set the results on their pages later in the day.

Hmm. Alright an hour has passed, nobody has made a defense for Boros. Oh well, time to add this to the characters respective pages, i guess. *shrugs*

Back