• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reinhard's real list of Divine Blessings, freshly translated/fact-checked by the folks over on the Re:Zero wiki. You can compare them with our current list on Reinhard's page to see the difference between them.

Divine Blessing of the Sword Saint: His skill in swordsmanship is supernaturally increased to the limit of his theoretical natural talent, making him a genius in combat– be it swords, spears, or axes, so long as it is connected to battle he understands their strengths and weaknesses completely. It gives him the ability to draw the Dragon Sword Reid, and it lets him cut that which cannot be cut. He also receives flawless battle instincts, and can see floating white rays of battle drawn out by the Sword God that he need only trace with his sword to unquestionably kill his opponent.

Divine Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a one-time "Continue?" so long as his soul is intact, resurrecting his body and cleansing him of negative effects. He has already used this Blessing when he was killed in his fight with the Sin Archbishop Regulus. While this Blessing could only be used once and he can't receive the same benefit a second time, he will acquire a new Blessing with a similar effect, Divine Blessing of the Phoenix – Next, and if that Blessing is used, he will acquire Divine Blessing of the Phoenix – Next Next, and so on endlessly, as the World won't let him die.

Divine Blessing of Anti-Magic: He has immunity against magical buffs, magical debuffs, and Curse Arts.

Divine Blessing of Fire Avoidance: Makes him cut 80% of the damage of Fire Magic.

Divine Blessing of Water Drainage: Allows him to reflect 80% of Water Magic.

Divine Blessing of Wind Absorption: Lets him absorb 80% of Wind Magic.

Divine Blessing of Mud Slipping: Decreases the effect of Earth Magic on him by 80%.

Divine Blessing of Darkness Nullification: Causes him to nullify 80% of Yin Magic.

Divine Blessing of Light Disentanglement: Permits him to split the transfer of 80% of Yang Magic to another target.

Divine Blessing of Projectile Evasion: All ranged attacks, such as thrown weapons, will change their trajectory to miss him, effectively making it impossible to hit him from afar.

Divine Blessing of Projectile Striking: All of his ranged attacks will automatically hit their target.

Divine Blessing of Initiative: His first attack on an opponent always lands, and he can never fall victim to surprise attacks.

Divine Blessing of First Sight: He will instinctively know how to counter or dodge attacks that he is experiencing for the first time, including surprise attacks. But if he is unable to physically avoid or counter the attack, the Divine Blessing will not activate.

Divine Blessing of Second Sight: He will intuitively respond to attacks that he experiences twice or more with a vastly greater speed, including surprise attacks. This effectively causes attacks to not land on him, making it an effective ability against formidable opponents.

Divine Blessing of Swift Running: He is permitted to move at unusually swift speeds.

Divine Blessing of Poison Nullification: He is resistant to all types of poison.

Divine Blessing of Panacea: He is immune to all diseases.

Divine Blessing of the Child of Wind: He is prevented from becoming sick.

Divine Blessing of Anti-Malignence: He can resist the effects of Miasma.

Divine Blessing of Wind Evasion: He is unaffected by the wind and does not encounter any wind resistance while running. The effect also applies to the passengers he may carry or transport. After activation, there is a cool down period before he can use it again.

Divine Blessing of Training: He is made to have a keen insight into training not only himself, but also other people.

Divine Blessing of Instruction: He can assist with a student's performance when teaching.

Divine Blessing of Handling: He knows how to use and master any item he holds.

Divine Blessing of the Weapon God: He is able to use any weapon masterfully.

Divine Blessing of Unarmed Combat: He is very strong with his bare hands.

Divine Blessing of Judgement: He is able to able to know of any Divine Blessings that another individual has.

Divine Blessing of Doubt: He is able to know if someone is up to no good.

Divine Blessing of the Lightning Cloud: Lightning can never strike him.

Divine Blessing of Telepathy: He can communicate telepathically with anyone in a certain range.

Divine Blessing of Vehicle Riding: He can ride any kind of vehicle.

Divine Blessing of Animal Riding: He can ride any kind of animal.

Divine Blessing of Lakes: He can choose to walk upon water as if it were solid ground, or to sink normally.

Divine Blessing of Clouds: He can walk upon clouds as if they were solid ground.

Divine Blessing of Fog: His view cannot be hindered by fog.

Divine Blessing of Airdashing: He can kick and fly through the air.

Divine Blessing of Sandplay: He won't sink into sand.

Divine Blessing of Blue Skies: He becomes stronger when under blue skies.

Divine Blessing of Teary Skies: He becomes stronger when under rainy skies.

Divine Blessing of New Skies: He becomes stronger when under the morning sky.

Divine Blessing of Night Skies: He becomes stronger when under the night sky.

Divine Blessing of Shedding Blood: He becomes stronger as he sheds more blood.

Divine Blessing of Drafts: He knows where any escape route is.

(Likely) Divine Blessing of Earth Spirits: As long as his feet are on the ground, the earth's blessing pours Mana into him. He has a tough guard of earth on his body, can manipulate the earth, and accelarate recovery of his wounds and stamina.

(Likely) Divine Blessing of ??? Spirits: He likely possesses the other 5 elemental variations of the Blessing of Earth Spirits; Fire, Water, Wind, Yin, and Yang.

Unnamed Nuke Divine Blessing: If a tactical nuke was used against him, it wouldn't go off.

Divine Blessing of Salt Reasoning: He never mistakes salt with sugar.

Divine Blessing of Fried Food: He excels in making fried food.

Divine Blessing of Steamed Food: He has supreme skill in making steamed food.

Divine Blessing of Roasted Food: He has supreme skill in making roasted food.

Divine Blessing of Boiled Food: He has supreme skill in making boiled food.

Divine Blessing of Baked Food: He has supreme skill in making baked food.

Divine Blessing of Fresh Sashimi: He has supreme skill in making fresh sashimi.

Divine Blessing of Flavour King: He has the ability to make delicious food regardless of the cooking process.

Divine Blessing of Plating: He excels at serving foods.

Divine Blessing of Photo-Realism: He excels in painting or drawing to the point that his artwork can be mistaken for photographs.

Divine Blessing of Fashion: He can be a charismatic clothing designer.

Divine Blessing of Hairdressing: He can be a charismatic hairdresser.

Divine Blessing of Gardening: He has an easier time with gardening, turning the process into trial and error.

Divine Blessing of Vegetation: He can restore and revive damaged plant life.

Divine Blessing of Mind-Changing: He can change the mind of the person he targets with the Divine Blessing. Due to its potency, this Divine Blessing has been renowned as being dangerous to the rule of nations throughout history, and is powerful enough to turn an anti-nobility freedom fighter into the Captain of the Royal Guard. He willingly deactivated and deleted this Divine Blessing at the age of 4.

Divine Blessing of Wind Indication: He can read the wind and see invisible things just like the wind. He can also use it to read the situation of others' emotions, making him able to tell if someone has lied. Those who are skilled at hiding their emotions cannot be accurately read.

Divine Blessing of the Sun: He gets stronger during the day, and increases the effects of buffs.

Divine Blessing of Durability: The power of this Divine Blessing can be engraved into objects such as armour, vastly increasing it's durability so long as the person using the object does not run dry of Mana.

Divine Blessing of the Soul of Language: Enables him to be able to understand the meaning of sounds produced by any living creature to convey meaning, and speak with said living creature in turn. This even allows him to understand the nuance of words, so an unknown term such as "gasoline" would sound like "special oil that burns well". However the user speaks in the language of the creature they're talking with, making the user look shady to others. This Divine Blessing is dangerous to the user, as the influx of voices can drive one mad akin to a hellish cradle, and overusing it's power causes swelling of the brain.

Divine Blessing of Gathering Spirits: Spirits are naturally attracted to him, feeling a great sense of adoration. Lesser and Quasi Spirits are effected immediately, while developed Spirits only feel the attraction but aren't overwhelmed by it.

Divine Blessing of the Death God: Slashes imbued with the Divine Blessing's power leave wounds that are unable to be healed, even by cellular regeneration. The power of the Divine Blessing increases the closer he is to the target, and he can even reopen wounds others have if they are close enough and were originally inflicted by him. If the wound expands so does the effect of the Divine Blessing, if the wound was a light cut on the finger and the target cut off said finger this new wound becomes the target of the Divine Blessing. The effects disappear if the user dies.

Divine Blessing of Evaluation: He can determine if an item is of good or bad quality, and if the item is in front of him, he can evaluate its condition and quality with perfect accuracy. However, if he is evaluating an item he's never seen before, he can only know if it's of good or bad quality, and gains no knowledge of how it's used or how much it's worth.

Divine Blessing of Empathy: He can read the feelings of any person he touches, and is capable of making two people understand each other by simply touching them and standing inbetween them.

Divine Blessing of Bedroom Wiles: He is extremely skilled in bed.

Divine Blessing of Distant Vision: He can see the precise location of a target and closely observe opponents that fulfill specific conditions, regardless of distance or obstructing objects.

Divine Blessing of Ambushing: He becomes difficult to find or notice, and is concealed from being detected by others.

Divine Blessing of Morale: The more excited or motivated he feels, the more his physical abilities increase in response. However, the Divine Blessing is a double-edged sword, since because it is affected by his mood, it also diminishes his abilities if he feels sad or enters a depressive state.

Felt's Unnamed Divine Blessing: He can use an ability, related to the wind, that allows him to dash at great speeds and parkour through cityscapes.

Divine Blessing of Insensitivity: He can't be interfered with by any outside influences, whether it be magical enhancement or impairment.

I will be making a downgrade thread that will take this verse back to Tier 7 where it belongs. If I can't have a Tier 6 verse then you Re:Zero supporters can't because I don't like Satella so blame him for all this.

I will be making a downgrade thread that will take this verse back to Tier 7 where it belongs. If I can't have a Tier 6 verse then you Re:Zero supporters can't because I don't like Satella so blame him for all this.
we have a billion tier 6 calcs now and numerous others upcoming, even if you get a few reduced it would still not be enough to get them to tier 7
plus the majority of the verse IS tier 7

In todays news: Local ReZero downplayer is happy!
TBH, i do have a problem with the tier 6, the calc is fine, even trought i have a small nitpick, but my real problem is the people who scale to the calc, like Theresia.

I din't do anything, since i am lazy. I have 6 CRTs planned and they creating dust.
🧐:coffee:

TBH, i do have a problem with the tier 6, the calc is fine, even trought i have a small nitpick, but my real problem is the people who scale to the calc, like Theresia.

I din't do anything, since i am lazy. I have 6 CRTs planned and they creating dust.
🧐:coffee:
Zabs scaling for Cecilus is whack i am ngl 💀

Have to be 7
tier 7 vs tier 8?
or do you want the upgrade to pass?

If you have any issue with the scaling you can just say it here y'know. What's the issue you have about best girl scaling?
actually is kinda small, but like...
The white whale vs Theresia is kinda weird, because of how we scale this characters.
Like, unless she was extremaly weakened, i don't see how this battle would not take more than 3 minutes, and why she even take some knight with her.

actually is kinda small, but like...
The white whale vs Theresia is kinda weird, because of how we scale this characters.
Like, unless she was extremaly weakened, i don't see how this battle would not take more than 3 minutes, and why she even take some knight with her.
A few things;

The fighting strength of the White Whale was unknown prior to the Great Subjugation. During Volume 7, Wilhelm was shocked by how weak the Whale was. He said he could not easily believe that a Witchbeast of it's level could actually defeat the Sword Saint.

Theresia had been distracted by her own forces, she felt she had to protect them, but the mental effects and natural effects of the fog made it difficult and she instead got seperated.

And of course, Theresia was never defeated by the Whale, Pandora deleted her brain. Although it was stated by WoG that even if that hadn't happened, she'd die due to having to protect her forces. The Whale has mind blast & EE after all.

No way you're arguing Theresia scaling to the calc is wrong 💀 You simply do not read this series.
I think i gonna make a game on how many times in your disbilief in the fact that i read the series lol;
The fighting strength of the White Whale was unknown prior to the Great Subjugation. During Volume 7, Wilhelm was shocked by how weak the Whale was. He said he could not easily believe that a Witchbeast of it's level could actually defeat the Sword Saint.
True, this is another thing i find weird.
Theresia had been distracted by her own forces, she felt she had to protect them, but the mental effects and natural effects of the fog, alongside the natural effects, made it difficult and she instead got seperated.
Sure, but like, I don't see the need for her to bring the forces to the battle in the first place, nor why after all the squad dies, she would't just blitz and one shot the whale.
She is way faster than the Whale.
She can attack the whale from the air.
And can one-shot too.
Unless Pandora acts super fast, and she loses the blessing of the sword saint in the start of the battle, i don't see why Theresia would not kill the whale in one attack before the whale does anything. Like even assuming the whale gets the jump on all them to trow the fog:

The Whale has mind blast & EE after all.
I don't see why Theresia would not be able to react in time and avoid that.

Although it was stated by WoG that even if that hadn't happened, she'd die due to having to protect her forces.
It is a weird a quote, because:
Q:If she'd been able to use her full power, would Thearesia have been able to defeat the White Whale?

A: Honestly, the White Whale can kill anyone the first time around, so it's one thing if she was operating alone, but with her attention being taken by trying to protect the members of the subjugation force from the fog, I think she probably couldn't win. [Theresias Birthday Q&A-2018]
Assuming the "I think" and "Probally" are small thing (Because i kinda would disregard this statement, because on how unsure he is), why the heck she would need to protect the member of the subjugation for the attacks, if killing the whale would just get the job done.

I have this question ever after i read Arc 5, and as like "Ok, if she din't lose the blessing, would she win?" and the response being "well, she would need to protect the member, so she would lose" Which never made sense to me.
Granted, this is not much of a anti-feat, because she dies for unrelated reasons and the author statement can be ignored, but i always found it weird.
Since why i said is small.

Sure, but like, I don't see the need for her to bring the forces to the battle in the first place, nor why after all the squad dies, she would't just blitz and one shot the whale.
She is way faster than the Whale.
She can attack the whale from the air.
And can one-shot too.
Unless Pandora acts super fast, and she loses the blessing of the sword saint in the start of the battle, i don't see why Theresia would not kill the whale in one attack before the whale does anything. Like even assuming the whale gets the jump on all them to trow the fog:
The forces were brought because more soldiers = more fighting strength. They couldn't know that they'd drag her down. And the entire Subjugation Force didn't perish, the survivors even joined Crusch's forces against the White Whale.

She couldn't abandon her forces to fight in the sky since the Whale would kill them (it has clones and cannot be seen in the magic fog, plus half the forces would be going mad from the fog). If she fought alone she'd win of course, but she didn't.

An enemy that cannot be seen, attacking your people that cannot retaliate, while their minds are being contaminated? I don't find it hard to understand why they were in a bad spot.

I think this is just about the worst time to take Tappei's qnas as 100% right about scaling. We just saw him say Cecilus is faster than Reinhard 💀

In this completely hypothetical scenario Theresia was way past her prime, distracted by trying to protect all of her allies, and unaware that the whale had the ability to duplicate and then sneak her from behind while she's dealing with one copy. With all that in a hypothetical Tappei thought about on the spot he was STILL unsure she would actually lose to it.

What does the main series say about this anyway? It says that Wilhelm couldn't believe it could kill her and that Pandora was actually responsible for it.

The forces were brought because more soldiers = more fighting strength. They couldn't know that they'd drag her down. And the entire Subjugation Force didn't perish, the survivors even joined Crusch's forces against the White Whale.
Right, so I don't see why everyone would not retreat and let Theresia handle it, when they kinda just drag her down.
She couldn't abandon her forces to fight in the sky since the Whale would kill them
They can't be that incompent that they could't handle a few minutes until Theresia beats the Whale in one attack.
And attack in the air as in, she would take use the Cecilus trick of slashing clouds from a distance, she don't even need to distance herself for the group.
If she fought alone she'd win of course, but she didn't.
But like, i can't even understand how she would die in this scenario in the group, when she just way faster than the Whale.
Did they really bring no healers, that should be able to deal with mind corrupting? Like, even they din't know, some healer should be able to heal the affected, so they could escape.

And like, my arguments fall on the fact that Theresia can totally blitz and one-shot the whale the moment the fight start.

I can see your argument, i just don't believe

Last edited:
@Fezzih_007 @Zabazab @VortechsTG
We havent properly gotten the tier 8s to tier 7 which would likely change a lot of stats including the white whale, there is also the fact that Tappei has changed his mind about keeping the scaling "realistic" which probably affects a lot of his downplaying statements from before
Currently, we should prioritize LN statements over the QnA statements
Unless you want to talk about..Prime Wilhelm and Cecilus being the same...in which case Wilhelm is faster than his grandson...

Anyways, Making an update CRT and getting the stats for the mid tiers right should be our first step

I still think the context given in Arc 8 Chapter 43 implies that Rowan scales to the Mountain level calc honestly. I know that he wasn't the one that performed it, and he in no way scales to his son in the slightest, but the text outright calls the feat Cecilus performed "nothing but a flashy display" and "the technique Rowan spent his entire life devising" in the same breath, while the entire chapter is dedicated to calling Rowan the most mid warrior in the series.
In the midst of a chat between Arakiya and Cecilus, who were the defeated and the victor respectively, a conversation taking place in a vast field reduced to a scorched plot, the latter had sliced open the clouds with his katana, a technique he had purported as being nothing but something for show.

In reality, Cecilus had thought it held no utility other than for surprising people; having witnessed it first-hand, Arakiya too evaluated that as a skill devoid of any useful purpose whatsoever.

That, was the divine miracle of empty sky that Rowan Segmunt had spent his lifetime devising―― for those who were transcendent monsters, it was worthy of naught more than being dubbed a flashy performance.

That was to say――,
It was simply that Rowan had never met someone who would inform him of his current position, nor had he met someone who could boost him up from his current position.

The reason he had been able to avoid Iris’s initial attack from the Crystal Palace was because she, adverse to the deaths of others as she was, had had no intention of landing the attack.

The reason for which the undead Balleroy Temeglyph had fled from the “cloud-cutting” technique was because he feared an unexpected counterattack from Cecilus Segmunt; thus, he had wished to avoid pursuing them too far.

The reason he had remained safe until now, amidst the Great Disaster brought about by the hosts of undead, was because the only ones that had appeared before him were opponents his sword skills were perfectly capable of handling.

The reason for which Rowan had not been dispossessed of his life by Cecilus Segmunt, the latter refusing the former’s attempt at instigating the assassination of the Empire, was because the latter had said “It may be impossible Dad, but get really strong then come back here and fight me, I’ve got a feeling that a development like that’d be heated!” on a whim.

The reason why Rowan Segmunt had continuously escaped death till this day, was none other than the scales of fortune and misfortune always tipping in the direction of fortune for him.

And now, the opponent Rowan had encountered in the Imperial Capital, which had transformed into the Undead Capital, was also the sole enemy that had no intention of taking Rowan’s life.

――The world would not grant Rowan’s wish, but it continued to only illuminate the paths where he would survive.
Rowan: [――Cloud-cutting.]

With the blade being unsheathed, a flash of the sword was unleashed; Iris, standing motionlessly, faced it head-on.

The air present ahead was cut down by the flash, the foliage interrupting the path were cut down by the flash, all notions of sound and wind were consigned to oblivion; in all his life until now, it was the most honed Rowan’s blade had ever been.

And the woman in the beautiful dress, Iris, would have her head lopped――,

Iris: [――This is as far as it goes.]

By merely tilting her head, she avoided the finest brandish of Rowan’s life, and grumbling those words like a sigh, Iris firmly stepped on the ground, and moved forth.

The ultimate existence of the Great Disaster, did not grant Rowan the time to swing his sword a second time.
Iris: [While you are still with your life, you must leave the Imperial Capital.]

Those words were to be spoken at the outset to the weak; spoken only at the end of a duel to the death were the opponent strong.

As an opponent to whom these statements ought be given, Rowan was a terribly troublesome person. ――He was not weak. Yet, neither was he strong. If she was forced to put it to words, he would be the apex of the common man.

Thus, in regards to the reality spread throughout the Imperial Capital as it was in the moment, his presence could even be called a sin.

I still think the context given in Arc 8 Chapter 43 implies that Rowan scales to the Mountain level calc honestly. I know that he wasn't the one that performed it, and he in no way scales to his son in the slightest, but the text outright calls the feat Cecilus performed "nothing but a flashy display" and "the technique Rowan spent his entire life devising" in the same breath, while the entire chapter is dedicated to calling Rowan the most mid warrior in the series.
I have finally caught up with Re:Zero again and I can say that I agree with this. Although, would this cause any issues with scaling or would Rowan only be affected by this?

I have finally caught up with Re:Zero again and I can say that I agree with this. Although, would this cause any issues with scaling or would Rowan only be affected by this?
Anyone that is explicitly rather strong, or considered a middling combatant would scale above it, but I don't think there's any scaling issues? Other than the bit of shock from seeing characters scaling 7 million times higher than they previously were at.

Characters that scale to/above would be nearly all the current 8-Bs, since people like Wilhelm, Garfiel, and Julius explicitly are strong and rank highly in the world. Weaker 8-Bs like Rem or Frederica would downscale too since they can harm but are far weaker than Wilhelm or Elsa.

Anyone that is explicitly rather strong, or considered a middling combatant would scale above it, but I don't think there's any scaling issues? Other than the bit of shock from seeing characters scaling 7 million times higher than they previously were at.

Characters that scale to/above would be nearly all the current 8-Bs, since people like Wilhelm, Garfiel, and Julius explicitly are strong and rank highly in the world. Weaker 8-Bs like Rem or Frederica would downscale too since they can harm but are far weaker than Wilhelm or Elsa.
I'm fine with the 8-Bs becoming 7-As. So you can count on my support for this if you ever plan to make a CRT for this.

I'm fine with the 8-Bs becoming 7-As. So you can count on my support for this if you ever plan to make a CRT for this.
It'll be on the list then. It's very basic so I'm not in a rush, and I'm unbothered if someone else makes it first.

I think the next CRT I make will be adding Soul stuff and maybe even Law stuff to Divine Blessings. The Law stuff may have a big domino effect on other things like Authorities or Magic though lmao

Back