• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 5 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc it said her outfit have a knights touch to it , re zero artist really don't give a shit about tappei when he do the characters lol

well vol 11 is on 23\12 so about 40 days from now on we can expect a new witch every week i guess ?

A witch every week would be good, can't wait to see pandora, what chapter did pandora show up in again? I am sure she won't be shown in this volume and probably the next so don't think we get her design for a while.

Taking the pacing into count the arc will last no more than 5 volumes , you will see Pandora most likely in vol 12-13 , arc end with volume 14

If the arc only last 5 volumes we can get into arc 5 and get official designs for sirius and capella though capella can shapeshift and we don't know what she truly looks like so don't know how that will work out.

Sure you don't care about anyway of that though since you don't care much for arc 5 lol.

Well Arc 4 seems to end in 2017 anyway , LN arc 3 lasted for 2 years and 3 months and arc 4 won't last for a year lol < not that i am complaining i like it more this way

he will back on the WN on janury so i guess he will slow the LN a bit but then again all what's he was doing is just re-writing the content but in arc 4 he cut a lot of stuff so it would take him some time to decide how the story play with parts he cut but it doesn't seem that way

he will make the LN catch to the WN and just continu with it most likey while wrting the WN for a while "he care alot about what the fans and they don't want to with the LN doing like 25-30 chapter each month he will catch up eventually

He's the type to lean to his fans ....good man tappei

I see lemon has translated another rem scene yet again... Sigh arc 6 when? Already have enough rem scenes, give shaula some love too, the wait for arc 6 continues.

Q: Please tell me who are the top ten people with the highest affection points in regards to Subaru! Also include the male characters!!

A: Emilia, Rem, Petora, Gaaf, Otto, Reinhard, Wilhelm, Julius, Crusch, and Patrasche all have high points. Since I hate thinking about the ordering I just did it freely.

Nothing we didn't already know. About your question on how subaru could control the lewes, when he drank echidna's tea he became an apostle of greed and so when he touched the crystal with the orginal lewes the command over the lewes was switched from garfiel to him. Echidna's tea also allowed him to be able to read betelguese's gospel.

Random info, it takes 1 hour to get out of sanctuary at full speed and we know ground dragons run at 100km/h so sanctuary is 100km, that's pretty big probably as big as a city i am guessing.

that answer is weird tho there no beatrice or Ram , hell Beatrice is top 3

i guess Dragon ball super spoilers ruined the mood i need a Ram and Roswaal pocky image to fix it i guess < best pair tappei did "this guy have shit taste "

This is off topci but pegasus did you try death note ?

Beatrice should be there ram though no the two don't get along that well. Ram is always talking crap about subaru.

Death note? What the anime? I did some years ago but i dropped it at some point when the dude started killing innocent police men just doing their jobs couldn't bear to watch that sort of warped sense of justice that he had.

IMO top 3 would be Rem - emilia - beatrice tho , i am surprised Crush and Reinhard like subaru to that extended , Wilhelm comes with no suprise subaru is like his grandson more than reinhard is , same for julius

Well with time he start
to think of himself as some type of god and anything he do is justice he isn't supposed to be the ideal guy anyway

that begin said what is you fav series's pegasus ? you never told me

I know he isn't suppose to be the ideal guy but watching him with his god complex was just heaviliy getting on my nerves so i dropped it.

What's my fav series in terms of what anime or manga? Fav manga is between berserk and vagabond, fav anime is welcome to the nhk either that or monster.

Well yeah at first it's enjoyable but it may get on your nerve if you don't like the characters who think of themselves as sometype of god , that begin said death note is really really popular and well known , i just think of rewatching it now

Hmm interesting i knew Monster was something else but there are alot of people who say good thing about welcome to nhk as some top tier anime i shold give it a shot and i plan on watching some o monster as well , i am yet to finish FMA as well , for the next 10 days i have nothing to do so now i have few animes to check on , best thing i saw by far was Code geass as for manga there alot but Tokyo ghoul i would say stand out

Brseker the rape manga lol i did read all of it tho

Monster has one of the most complex villains in anime i have seen, welcome to nhk was a good psychological anime, I just finished FMA brotherhood like this year i watched the original a year ago then i waited a year so i could forget some things to watch the other one, it' good.

Still have yet to restart reading tokyo ghoul, don't really feel like it, plus i don't have that much time these days, i am watching saint seiya at the moment.

Code geass i also fell off on watching it, not my cup of tea either i guess.

I love berserk but i can't remember everything that happens in it cause of the long breaks without chapters sigh. And vagabond hasn't had a chapter released in over a year i think. Btw go read vagabond good samurai manga, it's psychological as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back