• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Read Op) Eldrad Ulthran vs Gilgamesh vs Omegamon vs Yhwach

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
In a battle of precognition.

Don't shoot. I'm doing this because we need interesting things.

AP/Dura/Speed is equal.

All abilities that can remotely be defined as hax are either negated or turned into normal attacks (i.e.: Ea is just a strong physical/ranged attack.) The only abilities allowed to be actively haxxed are the precog ones. Namely, Divinatio, SNI, Omega InForce, and The Almighty. And even then, anything other than the precog usage is turned off.

In this scenario who would win?

Note: This battle is not to be seen as one to be added. Rather, just for casual debate for fun and food for thought.

Yhwach: All possible futures statement is massively contradicted multiple times, just a hyperbole.

Gilgamesh: Can't rewrite the future, aand it's not precognition it's Clairvoyance, so disqualified.

Omegamon: No clue.

Eldrad: Angro still lost to this dude from sheer precognition....

Eldrad stomps unless Omegamon has something

SNI is both Precognition and Clairvoyance, but it usually leans towards Clairvoyance.

Is this a real battle or just whose ability is better?

Basically who's ability is better, but I wanna see how it'd be tested out in a battle free-for-all

Dude, Anything other than the pre-cog is off. OP's basically asking who can out precog who. To which I'd say SNI since you know... he kind of *snaps finger* knows the correct move to make instead of just peeking forward and tryna process which route to take.

Edit: Unless we're mistaken OP simply wants "future sight" anything else is turned off. Including rewrite of the future.

So, like Eldrad's. Who has beaten a guy who can beat him with a probability of 99,999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% due to sheer precognition

Kaltias said:
So, like Eldrad's. Who has beaten a guy who can beat him with a probability of 99,999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% due to sheer Precognition

This fact intrigues me. Yea like that.

Back