• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real Life Big Animals CRT 2

Actually, assuming I'm not late to the party, I've figured out how to tier the West Indian Manatee profile

Actually, assuming I'm not late to the party, I've figured out how to tier the West Indian Manatee profile
I agree with 10-A for weakest ones

This seems fine

So while doing a bit of research I came across this source, which is from an organization meaning it is reliable, it states that a silverback gorilla is >10 times stronger than a human, could use it to upgrade the gorilla.

So while doing a bit of research I came across this source, which is from an organization meaning it is reliable, it states that a silverback gorilla is >10 times stronger than a human, could use it to upgrade the gorilla.
In SeththeProgrammer's research on the gorilla's strength in this video, how superhuman in strength the gorilla is varies by even credible sources. I predict similar results would happen if we try to go further on stuff like this. Nonetheless, the statement is more of supporting evidence to males, so it sounds acceptable.

Here to do more CRT sugggestions!

• While influential when scaling the IRL verse, DarlingAurora is implied to miss the definition of durability, mistakenly equating it with survivability when an entity can survive something and not withstand 90% the attack by damage or effect. This has been shown in her profiles and her contributions in the spotted hyena from these edits and the replies supporting them. So I’ll fix her profiles as a good gesture and example.

However, I will also clean her 2 profiles for common editing mistakes, common grammar mistakes and to make the references simpler for future editors if anyone doesn’t mind.

And if anyone’s wondering, DarlingAurora doesn’t have her former pc (which, correct me if I’m wrong, also has a virus). But she can still reply into this CRT or make one if she has the time or courage/confidence to do one.
LS support: Can push and wrestle other physically comparable foxes.
Common Turkey:
Pigeon: Update on pigeons; has ultraviolet vision (sense addition), and can fly and carry messages during natural disasters like floods and cyclones (stamina). Has had a cultural influence on cultures since ancient times as an icon and symbol, from ancient Egypt to the Old Testament. They’re also used as race participants in a rich industry called pigeon racing, with it’s popularity peaking in the 1960s (summary addition)
Gigantosaurus
Spinosaurus (Real World)

• As a matter of fact, sources really conflict on Spinosaurus’ capabilities, so this is the most consistent stuff I could get.
Jurassic Sauropods (most notably, Brachiosaurus and Apatosaurus)
  • “We need to verify that the “X to Y” tiers on the animal profiles imply that the tier/strength of the animal actually varies. I propose we copy-paste this to the major animal profiles and any animal profile that has tiers like “X to Y” tier before their aforementioned tiers:
    • ('''Varies''' (The physical strength tier/ratings varies for this animal due to the varying weight, strength per single unit of weight and/or size of this animal))”
    • And for durabililty in each other, that's already proportionally scaled to their AP via being able to take full hits from each other. But if necessary, let's add this at the beginning of the varied durability tiers of animals...
      • ('''Varies''' (Durability depends on the physical makeup and strength of the animal's body against force))

Last edited:
  • Coyote related stuff: Weight isn’t the only factor in strength, size is also a factor. I find it problematic that Coyotes are near the 10-B dogs in weight, which would mess up scaling since pitbulls and huskies should be stronger.
For Western Coyotes sure, but Eastern ones even shares adn with wolves and are much more robust than Western Coyotes:

Also, there so much weight difference between then and Western ones:
And not only that, but there an big difference between their skulls density:
coyote-grpahic.jpg

Not only that, but I don't think that an wild eastern coyote bigger than an husky should've weaker when their bones are much robust and larger than western ones, just look at the skull difference between these two subspecies.

For Western Coyotes sure, but Eastern ones even shares adn with wolves and are much more robust than Western Coyotes:

Also, there so much weight difference between then and Western ones:
And not only that, but there an big difference between their skulls density:
coyote-grpahic.jpg

Not only that, but I don't think that an wild eastern coyote bigger than an husky should've weaker when their bones are much robust and larger than western ones, just look at the skull difference between these two subspecies.
Will plan to add an at least 10-C female key/varies tier to the Husky and pitbull. Also, Since Huskies and Coyotes of the same weight can be considered to be physically comparable, a 25 kg coyote should have LS of 75-100 kg.

Last edited:
I should add that the 3x-4x weight part applies to average dogs, so above average dogs in strength would upscale from that. And I'm planning to discuss the border at which we define average dog and the tier of the velociraptor in my PMs with DarlingAurora and this discussion thread here.

Continuing from here, also my current suggestions here & on the Polar Bear's tier need to be evaluated.

Also, I'll need the American Bison's durability to have some support for it's own kinetic energy. But I'll post it later if I have the chance.

This is finished here:
American Bison: 9-B in AP & durability surprisingly for it's weight class, higher KE (There should be a link to it tanking a bull cattle charge to the head which the link is here. Although a scan of 2 buffalos instantly dying does exist, they're stated to be stronger than cattle, regularly butt heads against each other, & has a thick skull (their skull's frontal bones are up to 3.8 cm thick, consistent with the statement that their bones are 10 times harder than beef bones). They do charge at each other to display their fitness, but not to the death. It's hard to say that they can withstand a full head-to-head collision with each other despite their thick skulls. However, there is this instance of one Bison withstanding a charge from another one, so they do scale to the durability of their charges if one charged at a still one at full speed.

The scan for one withstanding ramming against a smaller, weaker bull still exists in the WABAC Machine. However, the bull was smaller)
I suggested this in a CRT, but I'll also ask for the Common Starfish, Seven-Eyed Star, and Crown-of-Thorns sea star to gain body control. Sea stars extend their stomach out of their mouth to digest prey (which falls under control over anatomical features), and even the Common Starfish's page somewhat says this.

I suggested this in a CRT, but I'll also ask for the Common Starfish, Seven-Eyed Star, and Crown-of-Thorns sea star to gain body control. Sea stars extend their stomach out of their mouth to digest prey (which falls under control over anatomical features), and even the Common Starfish's page somewhat says this.
You should see the discussion rules first on CRTs. Get a credible source that shows this body control thing is the case for stuff like IRL.

Back