• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real Life CRT: Guns, Blades and Spears Piercing Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLOL506

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Since we already mandate IRL animals to have "higher piercing damage with claws, teeth" and whatever other sharp bodily weaponry they possess now, might as well give other pointy weapons and guns the same treatment. Heck, the gun argument came first and then the animals.

Basically, just slap a "higher with piercing damage" after the AP of IRL weapons that are guns, blades, spears or anything else pointy. Even tank shells which are effectively hypersonic darts. Should be easy enough.

Okay, but if it is a policy change thread, we should probably move it to our staff forum.

Fairly sure the tips of many tank shells are actually not more pointy than a human finger or something.
But for stuff like blades and stuff that is probably ok. As long as we keep to to real life stuff.

Isn't their main purpose still to be used like overglorified oversized hypersonic darts tho? Looks decently pointy enough to me.
There are also ones like this. Less pointy.
Like, pointy is relative. A mountain is also pointy relative to its size, but you wouldn't cut your finger in its tip.
We're talking just about the really small tip pointiness.

Aite. I will apply the changes myself. All I need to do is just slap "Higher with piercing damage" on the swords, spears, bladed weapons and guns (Discounting the big-ass cannons from ships and tanks of course). Easy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back