• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real World revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Help Seol decide what she's going to do with the Real World Verse.

Dump, why are we having this discussion, he transcended past all other presidents

Because I'm an arrogant dick who needs help

Because Teddy is straight up a better President. Not to mention around 57000% more badass.

Still though, one for the genetically modified orange.

And one for the mustache that puts Mario to shame.

Crabwhale said:
Because I'm an arrogant dick who needs help
Because Teddy is straight up a better President. Not to mention around 57000% more badass.
How can you confirm hes a better president when you 1: dont live in America, and 2: Wern't even alive when he was president

And Dump has vastly more memeticness, also he cant lose untill hes tired of losing, which he isnt yet

Because history books. Like galbrah, I get I'm sort of talking out of my ass here, but come on. Teddy is straight up listed as one of the most successful and he is beloved in practically all of the US today. Trump in the meantime...well, to call him decisive would be an understatement.

And as for him not being as memelicious as Dump, I refer you to these: http://www.badassoftheweek.com/roosevelt.html https://www.theodysseyonline.com/10-reasons-teddy-roosevelt-worlds-biggest-badass

Dump may straight up have more memes about him, but he does not get anywhere close to the level of badassness exerted by Roosevelt.

Besides, Roosevelt already won before Dump was even a thing.

Dump transcends everything, he is at the top of the Real World verse, simple as that.

Real World verse lore states that God of Mems > Everyone Else, including Roosevelt

Seol404 said:
Dump transcends everything, he is at the top of the Real World verse, simple as that.
I suppose we'll let the votes decide that. Remember, of the People, by the People, for the People, EAGLE!

Shit, wrong President.

Russia rigs the election, giving Dump 999 votes

Seol404 said:
Russia rigs the election, giving Dump 999 votes
...I thought he DIDN'T want to be associated with that...

Also, nobody on this Wiki has even read the description for Dumps God of Memes form, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion

Also, is anyone surprised that no one's made a Lincoln profile yet?

Yes, I would, but I dont want another ******* godmode on this wiki

Seol404 said:
Also, nobody on this Wiki has even read the description for Dumps God of Memes form, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussio
Yes, I have and it's completely irrelevant to this since a big number of other profiles state the same or similar things. God of Memes has no feats. Theodore has feats.

Feats>statements

Lore>Feats

And yes, Dump is that strong

That statement was made before Roosevelt was a thing.

It continues to include every profile added, otherwise he would be weaker than Logan Paul, as he was made before Logan Paul was a thing

Not necessarily.

Listen, it's clear we can't agree on this, so again, I think it's best to wait for more input.

My words have fallen on deaf ears, so I will leave.

This thread tought me something, I ****** up really badly at astablishing a lore and power heirarchy for my verse, so I request that we close this so that I may actually complete the verse, instead of leaving it as a mess with no consistancy or rules, because thats not reall what I had in mind when I created it.

Under one condition: you leave the difference between Teddy and Trumpy ambigious so that we never have to argue about this again.

Dump was always meant to be the supreme being of the verse

I know, but this is the one thing I want to take a real stance on. Just, I dunno, make it like Goku vs Superman, where first rule we don't talk about Goku vs Superman.

I know, but the verse cant have two supreme beings

Maybe Yin and Yang it? Or place them both as Elder God Tier?

Well now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do

1. God of Memes Dump (2nd Place looks like TTUWBA compared to Dump

2. Theodore Roosevelt/4Chan Shitler/Ronald Reaga

3. Wiston Churchill

4. Stalin/Queen Elizabeth

5. Hirorito

6.Xi Jimping/Mao Zedong

7. Kim Jong U

8. Copeta

9. Ryukama

Well, I dunno what to tell ya, it's your verse after all. But I'm just asking as a friend for you to do this one thing once and never again (cause I sure as shit ain't making another Godmode in my life, not in JBW at least).

Crabwhale said:
Well, I dunno what to tell ya, it's your verse after all. But I'm just asking as a friend for you to do this one thing once and never again (cause I sure as shit ain't making another Godmode in my life, not in JBW at least).
Neither am I, but I just think that the God of Memes should be the supreme being, although Theodore can be no 2 (Which is where I was planning to place him)

I cant make them equal because the verse needs a supreme being, and you can be sure as shit that nobody else is suited for the role

Seol404 said:
I cant make them equal because the verse needs a supreme being, and you can be sure as shit that nobody else is suited for the role
Then at least make their difference tiny. Like Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back