• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

Yeah, I guess since those air bubbles aren't working on a mechasuit. Though then again Qin could still takes hits from Hades and fight for seven days straight
Tbh this sounds more like a specific bad matchup rather than Tesla being better than Qin imo, sure Tesla suit looks like potential hard counter, but in term of skill, pain tolerance, experience and durability Qin has them all in his bag being one of the most durable fighter in human side and all.

And he still can potentially fight back with his counter.

Sure Tesla is flashy and awesome, but he's not much of a fighter, just the suit hard carrying him imo.

If I had to rank the Humans by physical prowess it'd probably be like

1. Adam
2. Lu Bu
3. Raiden
4. Buddha (let's just count him)
5. Leonidas
6. Kojiro
7. Qin
8. Tesla
9. Jack

Eh personally i put Qin higher than Kojiro since Hades thrust is always said to be heavier and more powerful than Poseidon and we can see how much more destructive Hades thrust is compare to Poseidon with how much the arena get destroyed from it, Kojiro is faster though.

And if we count Buddha i personally will rate him a bit higher too due to withstanding multiple blow from Hajun which has claim that he destroyed half of Helheim

Eh personally i put Qin higher than Kojiro since Hades thrust is always said to be heavier and more powerful than Poseidon and we can see how much more destructive Hades thrust is compare to Poseidon with how much the arena get destroyed from it, Kojiro is faster though.
Yeah but Hades glazes Poseidon so much that I can't take him seriously
And if we count Buddha i personally will rate him a bit higher too due to withstanding multiple blow from Hajun which has claim that he destroyed half of Helheim
True, but Lu Bu went against Thor and Raiden went against Shiva, both of whom I say are stronger than Hajun

Tbh this sounds more like a specific bad matchup rather than Tesla being better than Qin imo, sure Tesla suit looks like potential hard counter, but in term of skill, pain tolerance, experience and durability Qin has them all in his bag being one of the most durable fighter in human side and all.

And he still can potentially fight back with his counter.

Sure Tesla is flashy and awesome, but he's not much of a fighter, just the suit hard carrying him imo.
A lot of match-ups in Record of Ragnarok aren't a pissing contest of power level but instead entirely based on match-up

Record of Ragnrok if Leonidas went first: (Not actually based off of who would win)

Thor vs King Leonidas I
Poseidon vs Adam
Apollo
vs Sasaki Kojirō
Heracles vs Raiden Tameemon
Anubis vs Jack the Ripper
Shiva vs Nikola Tesla
Zeus vs Buddha
Hades vs Lü Bu
Beelzebub
vs Grigori Rasputin
Susanoo-no-Mikoto vs Simo Häyhä
Loki
vs Nostradamus
Zerofuku vs Souji Okita
Odin vs Qin Shi Huang Di

If we're talking purely about physical strength then Raiden should be above Lu Bu for having the strongest muscles
Lü Bu is the strongest overall, Raiden's just has the most and best muscles (Lifting strength and resistance to being pushed back). Sky Eater is stronger than Yatagarasu from what is shown while also not harming its user after its use

chapter 83:
how they get FTL or higher when a lightspeed attack stated to be the fastest?
Either we ignore it or have it so that

Rest of the cast: Relativistic (Should be faster than Ares who could keep track of Zeus's near light speed punch, Leonidas's calc for his deflecting an arrow)
Apollo (With bow): Light Speed
Zeus and Adam: FTL (Based off their own feats, Zeus states that only he alone in heaven could handle Apollo's arrow)
Zeus and Adam: Massively Faster than light or Infinite: (Via The Fist That Surpassed Time)

Anubis?
1700899290229.jpg

r7ui81evpe2c1.png

8tz8ge4upe2c1.png

d7fuwckwpe2c1.png

He's not fighting next, Susanoo is, who is going against Okita

F_wfHKZboAAS7Kw.png

bve6bg5epe2c1.png

My man Susanoo has everything stacked against him. He is coming in after the gods have already gotten 2 wins, he is fighting an author favourite who has his own manga and Okita's Valkyrie might end up being Goll. Bro is so cooked
Maybe a win can be manifested by the power of dooming, or at least a tie. Worked for Apollo when everyone thought he was cooked.

Everyone being a downer for this next round fr
Nah i need Susanoo to lose so that my boy Anubis can have a chance
… except this guy. He has his priorities straight. That said, Rasputin vs Loki seeming much more likely now that Okita vs Loki ain’t a thing anymore (which is fine because it was a weak ass match up). I guess it all depends when Kintoki gets back.

Everyone being a downer for this next round fr

… except this guy. He has his priorities straight. That said, Rasputin vs Loki seeming much more likely now that Okita vs Loki ain’t a thing anymore (which is fine because it was a weak ass match up). I guess it all depends when Kintoki gets back.
Obviously Loki isn't going to be the final god fought (Odin), so that leaves more room for a Simo win

Back