• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Riding Hood's with Guns (Baby Bonnie Hood vs Ruby Rose)

Speed is Equalized, Volume 6-8 Ruby is used
Location is Concrete Cave
Bulleta -
Ruby Rose-
Inconclusive-
431231-b.bhood.jpg

vs
ddbjwoh-58a0669c-aade-4d8c-87f1-bece10c146a5.jpg

Last edited:
my knowledge of Darkstalkers isn't the best but doesn't bb hood start fights by pretending to be innocent and harmless to get a drop on her opponents

since stats are equal could bulleta break ruby's aura when she's off guard?
Ruby's aura can take dozens of hits from people equal to herself in strength without breaking and can even block hits from people over 4x stronger than herself. Unless BB has some form of forcefield negation shes not getting through it with one attack even if it's by surprise

my knowledge of Darkstalkers isn't the best but doesn't bb hood start fights by pretending to be innocent and harmless to get a drop on her opponents
Thats right, She often times plays naive until she get the chance of an opening, to which B.B will just try to slaughter them.
Even if she did she wouldnt have the power to kill ruby off the bat due to her Aura
That's true, But I think Bulleta can still win due to her being used to weaponry like gunfire and explosives. B.B could theoretically wittle her down with her attacks to break down her aura

Thats right, She often times plays naive until she get the chance of an opening, to which B.B will just try to slaughter them.
That will only work one time here though and even then th effort would be largely useless du to Aura
That's true, But I think Bulleta can still win due to her being used to weaponry like gunfire and explosives. B.B could theoretically wittle her down with her attacks to break down her aura
I mean...Ruby has th same thing, and her explosives are way more vrsatile on top of having a massive speed amp, elmntal intangibility, waaaaay better cqc and long-range damage potntial, etc.

I mean...Ruby has th same thing, and her explosives are way more vrsatile on top of having a massive speed amp, elmntal intangibility, waaaaay better cqc and long-range damage potntial, etc.
Same goes for Bulleta in terms of Explosives (She has one thats an apple for god's sake). It can swing for both ways really. Not to mention B.B's Killing Time can practically overwhelm Ruby if she isn't careful alongside other weaponry she carries with her

Same goes for Bulleta in terms of Explosives (She has one thats an apple for god's sake). It can swing for both ways really.
But thats th thing, B.B's explosivs are just...explosives. Ruby's explosives have all sorts of elemental properties that would massively screw B.B over if she was near them

Not to mention B.B's Killing Time can practically overwhelm Ruby if she isn't careful alongside other weaponry she carries with her
What's stopping Ruby from just avoiding it? She's literally done the Metal Gear Solid feat of running through danmaku missiles before

But thats th thing, B.B's explosivs are just...explosives. Ruby's explosives have all sorts of elemental properties that would massively screw B.B over if she was near them
Hasn't B.B Shown she's used to people who use elemental properties? Stuff like Anakaris' Pharaoh Salvation and Pharaoh Magic.

Hasn't B.B Shown she's used to people who use elemental properties? Stuff like Anakaris' Pharaoh Salvation and Pharaoh Magic.
Not according to her profile

Ruby has stuff lik ice that not only encases anyhing around it but is durable to the point that pople stronger than her cant break out of it, gravity explosions that can oneshot people as strong as herself, and electricity that creates chain lightning that bypasses barriers and paralyzes things it touches

This is Ruby before mastering her semblance, before she started using elemental weaponry, before her weapon got several upgrades, and before she went through multiple years of additional training with some of the best fighters in the world

Are there any clips of BB fighting in cutscenes?
I think so, but the images there don't let me send it here so I tried a different direction. Here's the arcade ladder if you play as B.B Hood. I know this might be a bad decision to use as her means to defend her combat skills against other opponents, but the ladder not only shows her capabilities, but also her ending in how she is mentally
B.B Hood Arcade Ladder

Back