• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axl233 said:
Btw what about time stop did we all forget about that?
Well...you know, it's not like it's gonna make a difference. All Fiction is retroactive so it'd take effect before Dio's time stop. This is not the real topic here.

1.im hope you are being honest here Fire.

2.again feats of Bookmaker sealing off 2A hacks?if she cant do that she cant seal off his hax Fire period,and you are acting like Dio is not gonna notice the screws around him and erase then from existence before they hit him.

3.and also can manipulate casuality to the point of somebody experiencing infinite death loops across a multiverse and who have guessed Dio also negated that.

4.Cool,The Saint be like nope and stops her attempt to do so.

Im dont think that he doenst eveen need the saint since he resisted GER willpower manip pretty casually.

https://gfycat.com/QualifiedRightBluebottlejellyfish

^Erased Valentine with a though

Does Parasitic Eye have feats of seeing souls?you would need at least that be able to see a stand.

Why would all fiction go first man?there is no time to erase because its already stopped plus it lasts forever.

OOF, this is going to backfire on your ass Fire.

Also, DIO wins FRA But those cheeks man, they could defeat even Kami Tenchi :v

AFAIK nothing in Medaka Box has never demostrated something along the lines of tier 2. I still belive that Ajimu is Low 2-C but her best feat is 3-A going with the Big Bang thing.

1. Conceptual maip doesn't matter.

2. As both i and wok said. Bookmaker will work by virtue of how it works. It will just make Dio unable to reach his powers not overpower Reality Overwrite, it doesn't matter that RO is 2-A, Dio is not 2-A, it is still really easy to make Dio unable to use Reality Overwrite.

Your "erasing valentine with a thought" argument is flawed. Can you show me the whole scene? If he ever touched FV in that fight though then that argument is useless as it just means the touch lingers and not "it's not needed".

Well in the dream world Medaka did see her mother without even using hax. Also Parasitic Eye sees everything, cus well...it literally lets you see what your opponent sees.

All Fiction would go first via being retroactive and not active. Retroactive skills take precedence in action. So if his time stop and All Fiction's time stop were to happen at the same time, All Fiction would win, same thing otherwise, if All Fiction were to erase Dio and Dio were to time stop, All Fiction would win.

Anyway All Fiction GG's. @Lancer you'll need a new argument if you want your vote to stay. Your "bookmaker can't affect 2-A" reason has been debunked.

Tony di bugalu said:
OOF, this is going to backfire on your ass Fire.
Also, DIO wins FRA But those cheeks man, they could defeat even Kami Tenchi :v
What Kami Tenchi is fuking fodder, how can he hope to match Chica?
Medaka
Cheeks are love. Cheeks are life.

Dio getting Bookmakered doesn't stop TWOH to use his reality warping and erase the effects of Bookmaker. And you'd have to show Bookmaker separating people from their 2-A powerset/hax. Plus Dio resisted GER's power null and willpower manip which is > anything shown in Medaka Box. So no, you didn't debunk anything and my vote still stays.

Lancer45Man said:
Dio getting Bookmakered doesn't stop TWOH to use his reality warping and erase the effects of Bookmaker. And you'd have to show Bookmaker separating people from their 2-A powerset/hax. Plus Dio resisted GER's power null and willpower manip which is > anything shown in Medaka Box. So no, you didn't debunk anything and my vote still stays.
1. If Dio gets bookmakered TWOH gets sealed.

2. Well it has separated Ajimu from her own power set and Hanten Shiranui from his power set and the dude created a skill to be immune to fate, probability and plot pretty casually. Both of which should be techincally superior to Kumagawa by a LONG shot.

3. "Resisted Ger's power null" that is blatantly false. GER possesses no power null.

4. "Resisted GER's willpower manip" again blatantly false. It resisted GER's 0 reset. Will power manip for GER is still done through causality manipulation and it has been established Dio's resistance on causality manip > Ger's causality manip. So no he only resisted causality manip and now will power manip. (assuming will power reset was even used on Dio)

Then there is still the argument you need to make for how Dio deals with retroactive All Fiction anyway.

Firephoenixearl said:
Lancer45Man said:
1. If Dio gets bookmakered TWOH gets sealed.
2. Well it has separated Ajimu from her own power set and Hanten Shiranui from his power set and the dude created a skill to be immune to fate, probability and plot pretty casually. Both of which should be techincally superior to Kumagawa by a LONG shot.

3. "Resisted Ger's power null" that is blatantly false. GER possesses no power null.

4. "Resisted GER's willpower manip" again blatantly false. It resisted GER's 0 reset. Will power manip for GER is still done through causality manipulation and it has been established Dio's resistance on causality manip > Ger's causality manip. So no he only resisted causality manip and now will power manip. (assuming will power reset was even used on Dio)

Then there is still the argument you need to make for how Dio deals with retroactive All Fiction anyway.
1: That's exactly what's not going to happen. Bookmarker can't seal 2A.

2: Still waiting for a 2A, you know.

3: What are you going to say next? DIO has no time stop?

4: Where does that "willpower manip comes form causality manip" claim come from? Got something to back it up?

1. It's mechanics allow it to happen.

2. Mechanics. Unless he can resist sealing then he ain't resisting Bookmaker, since Dio is still 8-B and so is TWOH, they are too weak to resist Bookmaker. The 2-A only applies to their skill which as i said doesn't matter.

3. Ger possesses no power null. That's a fact he can reverse causality.

4. From the fact that he turns ppl's will to 0 through 0 reset which is a "causality manipulation skill". GER has been deemed by the wiki as a causality manip skill. You are saying that "will power manip is not causality reset" so you have to prove that.

1) It's not mechanics. Either you show Bookmaker sealing 2-A or TWOH overwrites

2) Bookmaker Nullifies a person and their abilities. You'd have to show it Nullifying 2-A power instead of saying "Mechanics. Dio is 8-B"

3) GER manipulated Causality to null Dio's power and will which was both resisted by him so it counts as Bookmaker too works on a similar manner to the power and will null.

4) And about that Ajimu thing, Kumagawa used a combination of both Bookmaker and All-Fiction to seal Ajimu and was successful in doing so ONLY BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO BE SEALED. But this is irrelevant as No one in Medaka box is 2-A and neither has Bookmaker sealed anything on 2-A level.

1. Uhm as i said Dio is still a 3D being. If he had been 2-A then things change. Again im not the only one claiming this.

2. It doesn't nullify a person and abilities, don't interpret things as you wish. It makes a person unable to access their skills. Haxing a 8-B so that he becomes unable to access his skills is pretty darned easy.

3. Yup MANIPULATED CAUSALITY. Dio resists causality. Resisting causality doesn't need you to resist willpower manip to resist GER. GER manipulates causality, Dio resists, he only has resistance to causality manipulation. Dio resists more than power null and willpower manip...as long as they are done via causality manipulation that is, so no. Dio doesn't resist power null and/or willpower manip. Bookmaker 1 shots.

4) All Fiction was needed because :"he sealed her EXISTENCE away not only her powers" pls don't take things out of context, and Ajimu "letting herself be haxxed by bookmaker" meant "i don't absolutely desimate Kumagawa to oblivion and back before he bookmakers me". It was stated that Bookmaker becoming weak was the reason Ajimu was coming back, and that it specifically took Ajimu 3 years to remove was stated as a feat for Bookmaker in verse. Ajimu is like leagues above Kumagawa and can do literally 12 quadrillion things to him to end him before he bookmakers her, that's why she "let him" anyway moot point. Mechanics allow bookmaker to affect something much stronger than itself.

The End (is about 2-C at an absolute worst and arguably FAR FAR higher, and is stronger than bookmaker as it shown when it could replicate and perfect Bookmaker), it was nulled because Medaka is still a 8-A being.

Real Eater (far superior to any skill in terms of potency, with Ajimu gone it was stated to be the most powerful skill capable to manipulating any skill and should be at least somewhat comparable to The End in terms of potency, and those skills it could manipulate include Bookmaker). Too bad it was still sealed by Bookmaker cus Hansode is still a tier 8 being.

Styles were capable of working against Iihiko who is "unreachable" by other skills including bookmaker...were affected by bookmaker.

The Skill That Makes Skills (with a potency arguably higher than that of Ajimu who exists so much above skills like All Fiction it doesn't even reach her) was sealed by Bookmaker.

Bookmaker can seal things far above it's own via "mechanics of how it works". It doesn't need to overpower a skill to seal it, it just puts a distance between the skills and the user, so that they can't interact with each-other.

1) It really doesn't matter here in the context if he's 3D. Bookmarker has never prevented/nullified powers that work on 2-A scale. It's blatant NLF to assume so.

2) It does nullify abilities and brings them back to Kumagawa's level of statistics. But it's irrelevant here as it has never shown to affect a 2-A power

3) Again 2-A Power Null/Sealing feats??? Also it's really irrelevant if he sealed Ajimu because Ajimu isn't even Tier 2.

4) Medaka box has nothing to suggest they'd be tier 2, let alone the End being tier 2. So no. TWOH still reality overwrites because Bookmaker has no feats of working on 2-A power.

1. Except it does because Dio is getting affected here and not RO. Unless you're gonna start wanking Dio to tier 2-A then he gets sealed. As i said Dio himself is a mere 8-A, untill you say why it won't work besides "no 2-A feat" then bookmaker works. As i said it doesn't nullify the power but the user, the user in our case is a 3D tier 8 human.

2. It nullfies the user and not the abilities, so moot point. Untill tier 8 Dio becomes capable of resisting Bookmaker's effect, bookmaker will 1 shot him.

3. I love how you didn't even mention that this point was for Dio never having resisted will power manip in the 1st place, shall i take that as you conceding to bookmaker sealing his will?

4.They were still above bookmaker and they were sealed. Bookmaker sealed something outside of it's capabilities, because it doesn't nullify the power, but the user.

You're wanking 2-A a bit too much here. 2-A means it has a lot of potency in what it does not it magically takes care of anything in a fight. Power Null is a really wide ability depending on how it works it can even bypass tiers. In our case it does, because it's nulling a mere 8-B.

Just tell us somehwere where it staight up says Bookmarker affects the uuser and not the ability. Then we can talk.

Edit: Also, can't find Time Stop resistance in Medaka's profile. Where does that come from?

1) Like I've said above sealing Dio doesn't stop TWOH to RO instantly. So it's s complete moot point.

2) Refer to my first point

3) Bookmaker brings the willpower of the opponent to Kumagawa's level. It's no different than GER's Zero Reset Will Nullification where the willpower will be dropped to zero. Both are bringing the level of will power down. So my point still stands. Dio Resists. Plus there's the Holy Corpse to dispel the effects of Bookmaker so GG

4) Being above than Bookmaker and getting sealed by it doesn't mean it'll seal 2-A power. It's false equivalency as well as NLF. 2-A means it's reality overwrite works on an Infinite Universal scale. It really isn't getting separated or nulled by something that has no feats of separating a Tier 2 power from a 3D being. For that you'd need feats. Powernull bypassing tiers isn't always the case otherwise I could make a Medaka vs GEOM match and argue how Bookmaker seals 1-A erasure because emperor is 4-A.

Kazanshin said:
Edit: Also, can't find Time Stop resistance in Medaka's profile. Where does that come from?
I said Medaka has resitance to time stop? May or may not have been a typo. (i mean in this fight she will gain resistance via passively copying TWOH, but normally she doesn't).

Medaka's time stop will kick off first via virtue of being retroactive doe so time stop is not exactly on HAD's side here.

Also All Fiction still 1 shots Dio.

1. Because Dio would overwrite her existence with 2-A powers.

2. Because said powers are 2-A, and she never showed the ability to steal that.

Mr. Bambu said:
I mean
Okay assume I haven't read through the shitshow above completely

What stops Medaka's causality manip from killing Dio, since it seems to trigger instantly on being attacked

What stops Medaka from just taking Dio's exact powers (I think Agnaa told me about that, once?)

I don't want memes, I want some form of explanation since these two things are the most notable contributions to a fight between these two.
Well nothing basically as Dio is not resistand/immune to time paradox. I was just arguing bookmaker for the sake of it.

Well nothing ofc, but i wanted to argue Medaka winning soley with All Fiction and Bookmaker (for a reason).

RebubleUselet said:
1. Because Dio would overwrite her existence with 2-A powers.
2. Because said powers are 2-A, and she never showed the ability to steal that.
1.Ugh...it would still 1 shot him. Him having a win condition doesn't mean he doesn't get 1 shotted. Also AF is retroactive.

2. Well 2-A sure, but he lacks resistance to mimicry, also TWOH itself is 8-B.

Reality Overwrite is 2-A. Unless you can provide a scan that she can copy 2-A powers, she won't mimic TWOH. DIO can also still use TWOH in time stop so yeah, Medaka's time stop isn't really gonna work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back