• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Categories

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hey guys. I want to make an announcement/apology. So I could not go on the Wikia chat for a bit, so out of boredom I decided to rack up on some points. Seeing all these profiles I was editing reminded me of a problem I have had with this wiki for months now. The lack of organization relating to categories. I just let it slide because I didn't want a frantic revision/edit barage like this to happen, however my ocd got the best of me and I decided to go through with it and made this page to solve both the organization issue yet still allow joke categories to be made. I hope you all can understand.

I understand i guess its not easy to run a wikia like this as i thought and i agree with organization of the categorys.

Thank you so much for understanding GT. In the past I've had to deal with quite some stress and petty drama regarding this site but overall JBW has been an amazing experience and there isn't all that much to have to deal with. The countless good times here definitely make up for those occasional issues :)

As an admin you can add whatever categories you think are necessary @Skodwarde

Because i wholeheartedly agree with this(it was difficult as hell navigating the categories section due to SoyHop's multiple categories flooding it lol), imma stick to actual categories for these.

Please do. Making actual articles easier to navigate through was the whole point of this page. Thanks.

Back