• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Digimon Reworks + Some Additions

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So if you all remember, Digimon has been in a perpetual state of reworks ever since the forum move happened. However, Fandom decided to change the editor which has put our edits to a screeching halt. Nowadays, edits take far longer to do, making reworks includes

- Adding the separate tabs for inherited skills + All Inherited Skills into that separate tab (as they are treated as Optional Equipment and not automatically apart of a Digimon's Movepool) + typing out (copy and pasting) skills into the Notable Techniques section

-Stat revisions

-Tabbering the Digimon P&A section (And like stated above, adding a second tabber for Inherited Skills as the new editor makes it so that making a few spaces and adding inherited skills not actually space anything out. Thanks for that by the way) as well as the Notable Techniques section

-Adding Darkside Power and Holy Power to every page.

This gets more time consuming the higher level the Digimon as the higher level the mon is, the more inherited skills it has. The new editor just makes this process far harder when before I could get like 3 or more profiles reworked in the span of a week. The issue here is that we cannot leave these stat revisions unapplied.

As such, right now I recommend;

-We not focus on complete profile reworks as of this moment. Our first priority is to finish stat revisions. After these are done, we can go about reworks at our own pace.

-All profiles with Inherited Skills that are not reworked should have those inherited skills removed until they are reworked once again.

Acausality for Angels and Fallen Angels

Currently, the Royal Knights and Three Great Angels have Type 4 Acausality for existing within Kernel which is outside past, present and future. The thing is, this is also a thing for Angel Digimon as by nature, they are beings native to Kernel and thus being beyond Past, Present and Future. And to continue from that, Fallen Angel Digimon and Demon Lord Digimon are former Angel Digimon who were deleted. As a whole, they still have all the abilities that their Angel selves had, including their state of being minus them being, well...existant. So they should also have Type 4.

Fate Hax for Power of Miracles

This is obvious. Magnamon's Power of Miracles is already treated as both Probability and Fate Manipulation on the site. This should be the same of all Power of Miracles users as it all comes from the exact same item. So this should be added to their profiles.

Last edited:
... What exactly do you want to revise? The OP is all over the place.
-We not focus on complete profile reworks as of this moment. Our first priority is to finish stat revisions. After these are done, we can go about reworks at our own pace.

-All profiles with Inherited Skills that are not reworked should have those inherited skills removed until they are reworked once again.

Sorry for the confusing nature of the post.

Just a small question. For the Fallen Angel and Demon Digimon, I’m a bit confused.

Do they actually still maintain their abilities from when they were Angel Digimon, or do they only have to those abilities as Angel digis?

Yeah, as noted in the Light and Darkness blog, Dark Digimon still have extremely powerful Holy powers as the also have extremely powerful Unholy powers as per how Light and Darkness function in verse. The opposite is also true. Holy Digimon have extremely potent Holy Powers, but also a high level of Darkness powers. The thing here is control. Angel Digimon control their Darkside Power, while Dark Digimon are already consumed by it. And Dark Digimon in character simply wouldn't even consider using their holy powers as it goes agains their nature at this point.

Basically yes, Dark Digimon still do have the powers they had when they were angels, IF they were angels (not every Demon Digimon is a Fallen Angel. So only those mentioned to be fallen Angel Digimon or Demon Lords who have fell from heaven would get the type 4). And of course, Tamer owned Fallen Angels or Demon Lords will not get this either as they fall under a different set of assumption than say, a Devimon you find randomly roaming around.

Last edited:
The wiki settings shown below work great for me. I would strongly recommend that those of you that have problems with editing try them out.

Screenshot_20201127-202742_Firefox.jpg

Anyway, I trust Dragonmasterxyz's sense of judgement.

Should I send notifications to some people knowledgeable about Digimon? @Executor_N0 for example.

Sorry for being away, college returned so I need sometime to finish my works and tests

So, I agree with the changes to the profiles (As it's necessary to make the profiles look good and easy to understand).

About the powers, I'm fine with the Digimental of Miracles thing. About Acausality, I can see that working and with good explanation, but it's just a bit hard to give a lot of explanations due the lack on info in such places as the Kernel or the Dark Area. However since the basis is existing and acting in places outside of the flow of past, present and future, the Kernel is exactly that and more, so it could be applied to the Angels (And Fallen Angels) as well.

If I get more time after my first tests, I'll try to help more (I still need to finish the metaphysics blog, since it will include the Kernel it will be useful for future revisions on it).

Okay. Thank you. This seems acceptable to apply then.

Back