• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Guts and Serpico

The_Living_Tribunal1

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
So far I have not really seen conclusive proof for MCB guts

and the calc we use for his city block dura is used by OBD for his AP as well

The only calc that gives guts a calc based rating puts him at city block level on our energy scale

So, can anyone prove that he is higher than that level, if not, then shud we demoted guts to city block level in AP as well?

Also as for Serpico , I have NO idea how his stats are that high. He did get nearly stomped by guts once, even in an environment where he was at a disadvantage and his current weapon is magic based. Also, I see no rational for his speed and Durability

The OBD has Serpico stats as:

AP: wall level on his own, Small building lvl with Slyph's winds

Speed: Hypersonic+

Durability: wall level, small building level with protection of winds

so, I think that if we cannot prove his current stats, these new stats should be adopted for serpico.

Looks like someone just copied from the OBD or something because our system is different. Seems like a technical mistake to me. So yea, downgrade to city block.

to be clear

my proposition is to shift guts' AP to city block level

and serpico's stats as

AP: Wall level, small building lvl with winds

Speed: Hypersonic+

Dura: wall level, smll building level with winds' protection

Though i have no knowledge of the series ,the stats seem a bit high without any good explanation given so i'm fine with downgrading them.

I agree to this. I may have no knowlegde of the series but i will say that unless there are hidden calcs on anywhere other than Narutoforums that can at least justify Serpico's stats, he should be downgraded to what the OBD has him at.

Same for Guts as well: We should probably downgrade his AP from his calc based on our current AP system...

Late to the party, and 50 other admins already agreed, so this may seem pointless...

But I agree as well.

Sprituallyricalmiraculousindividual said:
No
He's not wall by any means

He's small building at least
who? serpico?

he is small building with the winds and wall level without them - as per current rankings

Sprituallyricalmiraculousindividual said:
but he lightning dodged as well, getting the same result - high hypersonic
according to this page, high end for lightning is apparently around mach 20 at a distance of 200 meters - which is hypersonic+

hmmm that wud update his speed to "At least, hypersonic+, likely High Hypersonic"

so if other members can agree with this, i can change the speed for serpico

The Living Tribunal1 said:
hmmm that wud update his speed to "At least, hypersonic+, likely High Hypersonic"

so if other members can agree with this, i can change the speed for serpico
I agree with this

Back