• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are the Hellraiser comics and such canon to the films? If not, I feel like the keys on Pinhead’s profile should be split into their own profiles, but correct me if I’m wrong.

I know I'm late on this, but yes and kind of no.

It's not apart of the film continuity as a whole, but it's canonical to the non direct-to-video films, which are mentioned as occurring in-universe from what I remember.

I know I'm late on this, but yes and kind of no.

It's not apart of the film continuity as a whole, but it's canonical to the non direct-to-video films, which are mentioned as occurring in-universe from what I remember.
Would this imply we need to split the page? Perhaps into one referring to the earlier films and one for the later films/comics?

Ok, hear me out:

I have been thinking about it for some time, and I have come to a conclusion that, if we were to separate Pinhead’s keys into an individual profile, it should only be specifically the novel version, as that one seems to be in an entirely different continuity compared to the films and comics (Evidence for this would be the fact that Leviathan does not exist in the novel continuity, instead, Lucifer takes its place)

Ok, hear me out:

I have been thinking about it for some time, and I have come to a conclusion that, if we were to separate Pinhead’s keys into an individual profile, it should only be specifically the novel version, as that one seems to be in an entirely different continuity compared to the films and comics (Evidence for this would be the fact that Leviathan does not exist in the novel continuity, instead, Lucifer takes its place)
I'm planning that, an expansion of the canon comics (he gets a promotion and more power), an improvement to the Leviathan page, and deleting the unnamed Cenobite.

Back