• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regeneration Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is that regeneration is something that goes 1st about the physical body, then the rest. It's Resistance at most.
I dont get it. Basically the character gets erased completely but generates a new soul and mind but not body. What tier of regen would that be? I think we can make a new tier for that: Aspect Regeneration

I dont get it. Basically the character gets erased completely but generates a new soul and mind but not body. What tier of regen would that be? I think we can make a new tier for that: Aspect Regeneration
No, it's not even a complete regeneration or regeneration to begin with.

This become more complicated than it should be, the thing is between Low Godly which regen from complete destruction of physical body, and Mid Godly which is completely destruction of body, soul and mind. So we have a middle ground when it come to character who regen from:
1. Complete destruction of physical body and soul only
2. Complete destruction of physical body and mind only

How do we solve this problem??, that the thing. So i think @StrymULTRA take on the matter is good
I think Mid-Godly should be treated like High Godly, but instead of asking to specify between concept, history and plot, it should be for soul, mind or both.

It can be reworded like this...

Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of the body alongside with an immaterial part of themselves, may it be the soul, mind or both.
Note: For Mid-Godly Regeneration, be sure to specify what part of themselves did the character has shown to regenerate alongside the body within their profile pages. For example: "Mid-Godly; Soul. Returned from both their body and soul erased."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back