• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn: Godly

After talking with some members of the Wiki, I asked myself several questions about Regenerationn:

For example Mid Godly there are several "Level" As For example:

Mid Godly LvL 1: Regenerate your Soul

Mid Godly Lvl 2: Regenerate From Nothing

Mid Godly LvL 3: Regenerate even after its Existance is Delete

I said to myself: To regenerate even after You will be erase of the non existence is it Always Mid Godly?

Regenerating from nothing is vague, is it being regenerating from having having your existence erased? If so then it's Mid-Godly.

If this nothing, as in having your whole Physical Body being turned to nothing and NOT your existence, it's High (or Low Godly?) i think.

Looking at our Regen page, Mid-Godly is poorly explained and should be changed.

Mid-Glody regen min - Regenerate from non-existence

Mid-Glody regen max - Regenerate after you concept was destroyed(?)

@Dodo

True-Glody regen

Tbh, I don't really think True Godly is a thing. Especially because it looks like High Godly is harder to get than True Godly.

True Godly Regen is regenerating from the duality of Existence/Non existence being erased.

The way I see it, Mid-Godly is regenerating after every aspect of you, mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased.

Low-Godly= Regenerate while only your soul/consciousness/disembodied presence remains.

Mid-Godly= Regenerate after said part of your being was erased as well

@Kaltias

With said part being your soul/disembodied consciousness along with the entirety of your body.

Should we change the description of Mid-Godly then? It may cause some confusion.

In theory one could erase the concept of the person's Regenerationn.

But let's be real, no series does that.

So reality exists in a place where the universe exists / or there is existence, for example a place where ALL has been erased no longer has reality?

In theory, conceptual manipulation could screw with someone's Regenerationn. Mid-Godly, for example.

Do we accept this in versus battles? I rarely see this argument.

Geez, it's not complicated.

Low-Godly: You must have a part of you that's usually non-corporeal to regenerate from. Such as a soul, a disembodied conscience or otherwise.

Mid-Godly: You must regenerate from nothing. Either both your body and souls are gone, or you are erased from existence. Though you still need to come back somewhere.

High-Godly: Even if your current reality is erased (You alongside it), you can come back. The difference between being erased of the universe and the universe being erased as well.

True-Godly: Erased from non-existence and existence. As in, you don't even "not-exist" anymore. You're gone from that too.

I'd say that we shouldn't assume that every concept manipulator is that good though. Otherwise we risk to end up with a lot of NLF

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Geez, it's not complicated.
Low-Godly: You must have a part of you that's usually non-corporeal to regenerate from. Such as a soul, a disembodied conscience or otherwise.

Mid-Godly: You must regenerate from nothing. Either both your body and souls are gone, or you are erased from existence. Though you still need to come back somewhere.

High-Godly: Even if your current reality is erased (You alongside it), you can come back. The difference between being erased of the universe and the universe being erased as well.

True-Godly: Erased from non-existence and existence. As in, you don't even "not-exist" anymore. You're gone from that too.
Saikou is correct.

This seems straightforward enough. Do you guys think it's alright to revise Mid-Godly at the very least?

However, perhaps we should better clarify what it means to regenerate from nothing, i.e. that a character is able to regenerate even after every aspect of the mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased from existence.

I agree with Ant about clarification of Mid-Godly Regenerationn. And Saikou point about Mid and High is spot on.

Just wanna clarify Saikoh upper point again, Mid is where you can regenerate as long as your universe is not destroy but High is where you can regenerate even if your entire universe is destroy.

Antvasima said:
However, perhaps we should better clarify what it means to regenerate from nothing, i.e. that a character is able to regenerate even after every aspect of the mind, body, soul, and consciousness, are erased from existence.
Are everybody okay with if I insert this clarification into the Mid-Godly description?

Yes, you should also write a Note to explain that Regenerating on the Astral Plane "Soul" is also Mid Godly but on a smaller scale

Back