• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regulus Corneas vs Satoru Gojo

I fear for how the thread may go. I am not a full expert on either character but Gojo can create infinite space between himself and anything coming at him, while Regulus can cut space and deny all the laws of physics (and do some time shenanigans where his body exists outside the flow of time.....making it extremely hard to even touch him.....like Gojo).

Both at their strongest and speed equalized.

Regulus Corneas: 0

Satoru Gojo: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Worthless)

Last edited:
Voting for Incon. Regulus Authority negate any physical or magical interference (includes mind hax, iirc, sirius mind interference doesn't work on him) and thus Gojo can't harm him physically or mentally. While Gojo curse create an infinite distance around him and thus Regulus can't really do shit on him , idk if Cutting space or ignoring physics would really help him to ignore the infinite distance of Gojo ...

Voting for Incon. Regulus Authority negate any physical or magical interference (includes mind hax, iirc, sirius mind interference doesn't work on him) and thus Gojo can't harm him physically or mentally. While Gojo curse create an infinite distance around him and thus Regulus can't really do shit on him , idk if Cutting space or ignoring physics would really help him to ignore the infinite distance of Gojo ...
I think cutting through space will work mine vote goes to greed

I think cutting through space will work mine vote goes to greed
Not sure about that mate. It's still travel , thus it won't reach Gojo. Unless it's like it cut space and thus ignoring distance, instantly hitting it's target.

Not sure about that mate. It's still travel , thus it won't reach Gojo. Unless it's like it cut space and thus ignoring distance, instantly hitting it's target.
Infinity works by wrapping the space around gojo right if that said space is cut apart the attack should reach gojo

Infinity works by wrapping the space around gojo right if that said space is cut apart the attack should reach gojo
That space is an infinite tho. His opponent need to literal cross the infinite space

(Gojo can make himself untouchable in any way because he can create an infinite, invisible space between himself and the target. According to Satoru, this is the convergence of an infinite series and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the actual number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch Satoru due to the infinity between them. Therefore, to successfully hit Gojo, the target would need to physically cross a literal infinite distance first. Additionally, this ability is always active),

It's not infinite he is just infinitely slowing them down the closer and closer they get
which technically is infinite but not really
Yep and since Regulus's attacks are cut from outside influence then they won't be slowed down and will affect Gojo normally so I really don't think that gojo has any chance with him

Yep and since Regulus's attacks are cut from outside influence then they won't be slowed down and will affect Gojo normally so I really don't think that gojo has any chance with him
Won't matter , it's just an another effect of his infinity , the more you getting closer the more it getting slower . Regulus still need to cross that infinite space .

Won't matter , it's just an another effect of his infinity , the more you getting closer the more it getting slower . Regulus still need to cross that infinite space .
It's not infinite space and regulas attacks cuts through space

It's not infinite space and regulas attacks cuts through space
The page say so:
Spatial Manipulation (Gojo can make himself untouchable in any way because he can create an infinite, invisible space between himself and the target. According to Satoru, this is the convergence of an infinite series and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise.
It's not an actual infinite but he still need to cross that infinite imaginary space. Not like regulus attack cut through space and thus ignoring distance and instantly hitting it's target

"Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down"
If you can't interact with something as it is cut from the flow of time then you can't slow it down

Doesnt Gojo resist time stop?
7708751-gojoimmunetotimehax.jpg

Can u send the quote of not being harmed due physical attacks? Also, isnt it NLF? Idk
Is on the LN and WN.
(Also apparently the LN has them launching to the moon and them coming back)

basically his body is stagnant, like frozen in time, all u do to him causes no harm due to his time being stopped a long time ago when he was well and unharmed

Even water does not stick to him nor soil, dirt etc.

Only way they defeated him was cus they had exploit his weakness

Is on the LN and WN.

basically his body is stagnant, like frozen in time, all u do to him causes no harm due to his time being stopped a long time ago when he was well and unharmed

Even water does not stick to him nor soil, dirt etc.

Only way they defeated him was cus they had exploit his weakness
Fair point, I never understood well about how Regulus works, lol, thanks

Bump? There seems to be some debate on whether Regulus can hurt Gojo or not. Also curious on whether Gojo’s Domain Expansion can have any effect on Regulus whatsoever.

Yes, but will that connection between Regulus and his wives still exist despite him being in the Domain Expansion? He could be cut off.
I don't think so as the domain Expansion is totally diffrent system that i don't think would affect the conection.
So Gojo can't hurt Regulus and its debatable if Regulus can hurt Gojo so it will be a one sided annihilation of Gojo or draw depending if Regulus can hurt Gojo.

Back